BOUQUETS OF FLOWERS

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

Yesterday, I got a call from the principal that I can return to school today. He told me to not worry anymore about the incident since he knows that I’m already innocent. But then, he didn’t tell me how he found out. Eh, WHAT THE HECK! I’m just so glad to be back after just two days.

 

It was a Friday. As I approached the front gate of the school, I become nervous. What would their reaction be if they saw me? Will they hate me? Will they get scared of me and think that I’m a gangster or something? I really just defended myself. “Aigoo.” I pouted as I lowered my head. “Should I go in now or not?” *sigh*

 

Just then, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. “Oh! Hae Rin-ah!” I smiled and hugged her. “Bogoshipda.” I murmured to her. “I miss you too!” She also murmured. “Let’s go in! We might be late.” She said. I trembled again. “But…. I’m afraid… What if?.....What if?....” I stuttered. “Relax. They won’t harm you. After they saw the video of you beating them up, they would not want to bully you.” “That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. I’m afraid that they think I’m a gangster, I’m afraid that they will all be scared of me. I’m afraid that nobody wants to speak to me again, neither be friends.” I pouted. “Aigoo. Don’t worry, you still have us! And by the way, the school really thought you were cool. You can sing, play instruments, dance, good at sports and even in martial arts. They really looked up to you now.” She smiled and tugged her hands on my arm. “Let’s go.” I nodded and we both entered the school with every student eyes were on me.

 

 I then talked to Hae Rin just so I can distract myself from all the eyes that are on me. “Ya. Is our plan with Min Hyuk doing well?” I asked. “Oh. About that.” She started scratching her head. “I asked him if he was available tomorrow but he said that he wants to go to their province this weekend to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter