FOLLOW

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L. Joe’s POV

 

I was sitting in the classroom when I heard my seatmates talking about Eun Mi and how Min Hye pounded her hands. I don’t know why but I become a bit angry.

 

After classes, I look around to find her, luckily I saw her. I then dragged her to the place where I found her asleep, and kissed her, well, okay. I put out my handkerchief and wrap it around her hands. I walk away as I finished putting it and just hid again behind a tree.  I was determined to follow wherever she goes today.

 

She walks out of the campus and I watched her from afar so that she wouldn’t notice me. She took the bus and get off at the same bus stop that I go everyday and even walk to where I was walking whenever I go home. Could it be that she also lives in our neighborhood? I wondered.

 

Then, she entered the music store just beside our studio. What is she doing here? Maybe she will just buy some cds. I thought. I waited outside for her. 1 hour after, she still doesn’t go out. I peeked through the window and saw her carrying a box full of cds while wearing the staff uniform in the music store. “So, she’s working in here.” I smiled. But up to what time? I should just wait for her until she goes out. But then, I remembered that she has injured hands but still working. I was about to come in at the store when suddenly, CAP greeted me.

 

“L. Joe Ya!” He shouted. I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter