Quit

Two hearts, One love

 

3rd Person's POV

 

"Siiicaaa ahhh / Seuunngghhyyuuunnnnn!!!!!"  Jiyong and Taeyeon scream at the top of their lungs as they saw the couples that were in front of them.

 

"It...It's ... not what you thinnnkkk...." Jessica and Seunghyun said in unison, trying to deny. 

 

With the ackward situation, Jiyong decided to break a joke.

 

"ha..haha.." He let out a nervous laugh. "It.. it's not like we never seen each other in this situation before right?" 

 

Fortunately, everyone break into laughters.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few nights later.......

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I had just finish my date today with Seunghyun oppa, it was a long one. I arrived at my house almost midnight. I was walking into my room when I saw a figure standing in the balcony, leaning against the railing, with a glass of wine on his hand, I knew who it was, Jiyong oppa.

 

I changed into a comfortable shirt and went out of my room to join Jiyong oppa in the balcony. He saw  me and pour a glass of wine for me, then continued to gaze at the stars again, he looked as though he is in deep thoughts.

 

"Oppa" I called out softly as my voice echoed through the silent night. "Is everything all right?"

 

He sighed and rub his face before looking at me. "Sica ah..." barely a whisper,  "Did you ever thought of quiting?"

 

I look at him as he continued to explain. "Did you wanted to quit this kind of job..? You know. This killing stuff.." He asked me.

 

I smiled at him "Of course, it's not an ideal work. Killing people. But what could we do other than this?" I asked him back.

 

"Well... we can start our own bussiness." He replied "Taeyeon always says that she likes flower, I was thinking that maybe me and Taeyeon could open a florist shop." And with that, a smile slowly crept up his face. By then I knew that, this guy had fallen madly for Taeyeon. Its good for him.

 

"What about you?" He asked me again. "If we quit this kind of job, what will you do now?"

 

"I think me and Seunghyun oppa would open a restaurant, with him becoming the handsome chef , and me, the hot waitress." I joked, that earns chuckles from Jiyong oppa, and unknowingly, with the thought of Seunghyun oppa, my lips made its way to both sides of my ears, I'm smilling widely.

 

At that moment, me and Jiyong oppa looked at each other, smilling against each other, no words need to be exchanged, we know ourselves, we're both falling in love with them, and we can't help it but to continue fall deeper,fall into this ocean of love trap. 

 

I continued to look at the stars while drinking the glass of wine that Jiyong oppa just gave me. I gulped down all of it in records time.

 

"Wow.. I guess someone is in deep misery.." Jiyong oppa chuckled. "What's wrong.?" Knowing me, I won't drink straight like that unless I'm sad or something is bugging me.

 

"Nothing." I shrugged. Jiyong oppa continued to stare at me. He knew that I would give in eventually. And yes, I did.

 

"Arasso arasso, chinjia.." I pouted.

 

"Recently, I saw Seunghyun oppa and a girl in a restaurant, they were eating lunch together." I explained.

 

"Well, maybe he's just eating with one of his colleagues. Did you ask him?" Jiyong oppa raised an eyebrow.

 

"No.... I.. I was waiting for him to explain it by himself during our date just now but he din't." I sighed.

 

"Maybe he forgot to explain to you... Besides, how could he possibly explain it to you out of the blue?"

 

"Bu... But...But.."

 

"No buts... You're jealous....." Jiyong oppa teased me, wriggling his brows playfully.

 

It may sound ridiculous but yes, this is my first time falling in love. With that I felt like I'm lack of feelings.

 

"Is this how jealous feels like.." I sighed.

 

"They say girls tend to feel jealous more often.." Jiyong smirked which earn a glare from me. "Which means that they still care about their partner." Jiyong oppa pinched my nose.

 

"Ahhh.... stop it.. oppa.." I slap his arms away. 

 

"Arasso arasso.." He nodded. "Now go rest, we have work tomorrow." Jiyong oppa stretched his body.

 

"Again?" I pouted.

 

"Yup.." He sighed silently. "And hopefully it will be the last one..."

 

"I hope so.." I yawned and replied. "Good night oppa."

 

"Sweetdreams my dear princess." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I'm driving back after sending Jessica to her house. I stopped my car after seeing a woman about 5' 2" with slightly brown hair is walking tipsily to her car. I drive my car nearer as the figure becomes clearer. It's Taeyeon. What is she doing here? Is she drunk? If she's drunk, she should know better than anyone else that she shouldn't be driving, it's against the law, the most important is that, her safety.

 

I get out from my car and go straight to that petite woman. She narrowed her eyes at me, and seems to noticed that it's me. A grin appeared on her face.

 

"O.. oh.. Seunghyun oppa? What are you doing here?"

 

"It should be me asking you that question. What are you doing here?" I tried to sound a little stern. 

 

"Just having a few shots.." She replied nonchalantly. She's clearly drunk.

 

"Come here... I'll drive you home."

 

"Gwenchana oppa, I can drive." She tried to open her car door but trip on her own foot and fell, luckily I managed to catch her on my hands before she landed flat on the floor.

 

"Aishh... You're too tipsy to drive.. Don't be so stubborn." Knowing her, she is quite stuborn when she's drunk.

 

There's no reply from her just a nod against my chest, luckily this time she gave in easily.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I laid the wet folded towel on her forehead softly, it's the most I can do. I can't be helping her changing her shirt as I'm a guy. Even though we're close, I still think that it's inappropriate. 

 

"se..seunghyun...oppa.." Taeyeon called out sleepily. 

 

"Just rest..I'll spend the night here." I assured her that she's safe.

 

"No... that's not what I'm going to say..." She stirs a bit on the bed. "That day in the....... hotel when we nearly caught our suspect, that stupid... serial killer that calls... himself ,GD.... You said that you.... shoot him and the bullet hit his torso.. right?" Even when she's drunk, she's still into the case.

 

I chuckled a little by hearing how she speak. She's too drunk and tired to even say her sentence in one try.

 

"Yup... The situation is quite chaos but yeah... I released a few shots, some of them missed but there's one, I'm dead sure it hit the suspects body, that's why I ask them to check all the record of patients in the hospital around Seoul. See if there's anyone injured being shot." I tried to sound as clear as I could be so that she can listen properly.

 

She turned and faced me while laying down on the bed. With the help of the dim light, I'm suprised by what I saw, She's crying... silently. "What happened? Are you hurt?" I stood up from the chair I was sitting just beside her bed and went to her, checking wether she's hurt.

 

"No oppa... I'm not hurt... I..... I... I just have a bad feeling......"

 

"What bad feeling? "

 

"It's about Jiyong oppa... He..." She hesitated before answering again. "He had a scar on his body, He tried to hide from me and often changed his topic when I ask him about the scar. It....It's like... He doesn't want me to know at all..... I'm afraid that.. that he is...the---"

 

"Pabo... He just doesn't want you to be worry.. If it's me, I would do the same to Jessica." I cut her off "You're thinking too much Taeyeon and plus you're drunk."

 

"But if he continue to be like that.. I'm more worried... "

 

"Just sleep now..." I patted her head. "I'll talk to him about this.. Everything willl be fine. You're just thinking too much Kim Taeyeon."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up the next morning by the constant ringing of my cellphone. I had sleep in the chair the whole night, accompanying Taeyeon, I rub my nape tiredly. Taeyeon stir and eventually woke up because of the loud ringtone. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to find my cellphone. My hands were seaching the table as I closed my eyes because of the brightness of the room. I tapped the answer button after finding it.

 

"What's the chaos at this early morning.?" Still trying to open my eyes. My eyes open up wide immediately after hearing the callers respond.

 

"Arasso, send a team to prepare there. I'm coming NOW!" I quickly stood up and grabbed my gun.

 

After seeing me, Taeyeon also stood up from the bed.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Nothing.. You should rest.. You're still on a hangover."

 

"You call this 'nothing'? " She pointed at me. "This should be something." She ran to the bathroom to wash her face in record time and later came back out. "I'm following you."

 

There we go, starting a new day, still with the same clothes as yesterday.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

 

Jiyong couldn't believe the opponent he is about to face is this hard.Jiyong cursed himself for being a little too over confident of himself, he din't even brought a gun with him. His hands were bleeding by the constant blow to his victim, but it seems as it din't gave any effect at all. His supposed-to-be dead victim is still alive, even smirking at Jiyong.

 

"You choose the wrong guy, dude." 

 

"Give me five more minutes, you'll be crying like a mama boy Taecyeon." Jiyong, who is wiping the blood at the corner of his lips threatened Taecyeon.

 

"You don't know when to quit, do you?" Taecyeon chuckled.

 

"Sica ah.. "Jiyong whispered to his earpiece as he set his eyes on Taecyeon, who is now opening the table's drawer. "If you want to help me, this is the time."

 

"No I don't.." Jiyong replied to Taecyeon after calling help from Jessica.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened a bit to see that Taecyeon took out two brass knuckles with spikes from the drawer. This is going to be a bloody one. He thought to himself. He wasn't afraid of dying before but since he met Taeyeon, he had learnt some kind of lesson, he had learnt to love his life because his life had provided Taeyeon for him. He couldn't bare watching Taeyeon cry for him as he is watching her deep down there from hell. It would a sight more painful than being burn by the fires of hell. 

 

"Since you had broke my gun. I'll teach you with this." Taecyeon slide it into his fingers.

 

"Let the party begin.." Jiyong chukled, but deep down in his heart, he was scared. 

 

Taecyeon charged to him and swing his fist. Jiyong was quick to react and dodged it. Unfortunately for Jiyong, Taecyeon managed to catch his collar and begin to swing his fist into Jiyong's stomach. Blood started to pour out from Jiyong's stomach. Jiyong chocked on his own blood as he tried to Taecyeon's punches. His mind now were filled with Taeyeon, he doesn't want the scene he dreaded the most to happen. Jiyong tried his best to stop the puches by holding Taecyeon's hand and punch him in the face but Taecyeon was strong. Taecyeon literally smashed Jiyong's head into whatever thing they approach. Cabinet, tables, mirrors were broke by Jiyong's head. Jiyong got dizzy and he felt his body became weaker.

 

Just then, Jessica came with a gun. She was shocked for what happen to Jiyong.  She was trying to help but she couldn't because of the two figures were constantly moving around. She tried to aim but she couldn't have a clear shot. She saw that Jiyong was in the verge of death and decided to step in before everything is too late. 

 

"No sica!!! " Jiyong shouted as Jessica jump to Taecyeon and pulled his hair. Taecyeon pulled back her hair and easily threw her aside. Jiyong quickly got up and laid the hardest punch he could give to Taecyeon on his face. Jiyong then gave a headlock to Taecyeon.

 

"Now sica ah!! Now!" Jessica took her gun as sirens could be heard already. The residents of the apartment probably had called the police because of just now Jiyong and Taecyeon little gun fight.

 

Pang! Pang! 

 

Jessica released two shots and the bullets hit Taecyeon's chest. Jiyong slowly released the headlock and Taecyeon knelt down and eventually collapsed on the floor then followed by Jiyong. Jessica ran to Jiyong's side. Jessica tried to apply pressure to the wounds but it din't help at all.

 

"Sica, run! The police is here." Jiyong panted, catching his breath.

 

"I can't." Jessica broke down into tears. "I'm not leaving without you."

 

Jiyong looked at Jessica. They had been like sister and brothers since they could remember. Jiyong managed to sigh. He knew that Jessica won't leave him alone.

 

"Arasso.." Jiyong tried to sat up and leaned against the wall. "Go get the car and park it in our escape route just like we planned... And.. And if I'm not down there in 5 minutes. You know what to do. Leave this country. Leave everything behind,including me... And start a new life somewhere else."

 

Jessica continued to cry as she nodded in agreement. Deep down in her heart, she know that Jiyong will make it down there in 5 minutes. Jessica ran away to start the car.

 

Jiyong winced as he felt the sharp pain in his stomach. Jiyong succesfully stood up and started to walk as he held pressed on his injured area. He continued to walk as the blood dripping down from his body. He was beginning to feel weak and sharp pain everytime he moves but he ignored it. 

 

"I want you all to search this area clear." He heard a familiar sound. It was deep and husky, Jiyong immediately concluded that it is Seunghyun since Seunghyun and Taeyeon had been working in this case. He tried to walk faster, the last thing he wanted was to be caught by Taeyeon.

 

"Hey you!!" One of the policeman shouted "Stop right there." Jiyong din't look back because he afraid they might recognise his face. He started to run down the stairs despite the pain. "Freeze." The policeman tried to shoot but couldn't take a clear shot. He then informed in his walkie talkie device. "Suspect in going down the stairs. I repeat, suspect is going down the stairs on the west side of the condominium."

 

"Arasso! Roger that." Taeyeon on the other side replied and chased the suspect as she was the nearest to the stairs.

 

Jiyong finally managed to run down to the 2nd floor. He panted. His face looked pale. He had lost many blood. He heard footsteps and he began run until one part of the building where it is a dead end, only have windows. He wanted to turn back but it was to late. He faced the window so that his back was facing the police. He don't want them to realise him. Suddenly, a voice broke out, and it was as though his heart just stop beating, it was the sweet melodious voice that he was lusted for everyday, but only not now in this situation.

 

"Ji....Jiyong???" He recognise that voice, it was Taeyeon's.

 

 

Finally updated! Sorry for the late update. Still hope you guys are anticipating it. Please feel free to comment and subscribe. Tell me whether you like it or not. thanks! :)