Beautiful Hangover

Two hearts, One love

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I woke up from my deep sleep. I slightly rubs my eyes before I slowly opened them. I could feel someone hot breathings in my neck. I could also feel a pair of hands is surrounding my body. I quickly opened my eyes as I was suprised. Please don't let be...

 

I saw another man hugging me from behind.. God!! Did I slept with him last night.? Did I lost my first to him? I quickly look underneath the blanket slowly, because I don't want to wake him up. Oh my god.. We're both , and there's trace of blood. Oh god!! What did I done..??

 

I was seconds from crying. How could I lost my first to someone like this, this stranger... I slowly crept up from the bed. As I was in a rush, I just took my clothes and underwear and get out from his room. I was planning to wear it outside his room. When I was about to wear my clothes, I saw the most unexpected thing in the world... All I could do is scream...

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I woke up from dream. Waw, that was the most ert dream I could ever had. I was dreaming I had with a woman. I could feel my whole mouth is dry, my head is still dizzy and aching. Hangover. Wait? What's this?? Whose room is this? Why am I not wearing anything? Why there's a lady beside me? And why she has no clothes too..

 

No.. It can't be.. That's not a dream? I slowly get up from the bed. This can't be. I took the clothes that were on the floor. I rush out and plan to wear it outside as she may woke up and saw me. I must run away from here as fast as possoble. But wait, does that make me a irresponsible person? As I wearing my clothes, I saw a female figure tiptoed out the other room. She's not wearing anything too. When she turn and we're face to face.. It's the suprised of my life. Impossible. I shouted....

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up immediately when I heard a scream. This time it's not Jessica, I know it. I jumped out of the bed and went out the room. As soon as I opened the bedroom door, I saw Taeyeon ssi is there trying hide some parts of her body. I look at the other end, and I'm more shocked, there's another stranger in the house. And it's the same man that Taeyeon met that day in the hotel bar. 

 

Then, someone came out from the room beside my room, it's a girl, I mean it's JESSICA!!! She's , by then I realise that I'm not wearing anything at all too at that time. I look down and yes, everything is revealed. I couldn't help but to join them shouting.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I wake up from the my bed after I heard several shouting. I immediately ran out the room without a second thought to see what had happen. All I saw is that stranger is in me and Jiyong oppa's house. Why is he here? And who is that girl at the other side of the room? and why are they both ? And Jiyong oppa.!!!! Argh. Even him is . What had happen. I look at myself and I realised that I'm not wearing anything at all. I'm so screwed up. I made my dolphin screamed till the highest pitch that I can ever scream. I bet the dolphin in the ocean can even detect my 'save me' call...

 

 After shouting for several seconds as we look at each other and trying to hide our parts. We quickly picked up and put on our clothes. How is that girl came in here anyway. Did Jiyong oppa brought her home last night.? And why that handsome stranger is here? And why even all of us are . ARGHH... I hate hangover sometimes...

 

I'm wondering what to do now. We're all now in an ackward position.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I continued to chase the suspect. He might be a man but lack of stamina training like this, I'm surely could defeat him. His pace started to get slow as he had no energy to run again. I landed a low kick to his leg which causes him to fall down. I took out my pistol and pointed at him, straight to his head.

 

"It's over Taemin." I smirked "You're under arrest." 

 

He sigh in defeat as he raised his hands up. Just as I thought that he's going to surrender, he was fast enough to beat my hand which causes the gun to flew quite a distance away. He throw several punches towards me but I managed to block it. I give him a high kick but he managed to dodge. He give me a taste of his fist which caused me to stumble back. He managed to pick up the gun and later pointed at me.

 

"Any last words, ." He smirked.

 

I just stood there frozen.

 

PPAAAAANNGGGGG!!!!

 

He shouted in pain. I look beside to see who had release a shot at him. It was Seunghyun oppa. Seunghyun oppa had shot Taemin in his hand. Other officers raced to the scene and captured him.

 

"It's not the end!" He shouted and trying to release himself.

 

I just ignored him. Nearly all the suspects said those last sentences before they end up in jail.

 

"You owe me one." Seunghyun oppa joked.

 

"Arasso Arasso." My relationship between Seunghyun oppa is now normal once again. When that incident happened a week ago, we were a little ackward. But after me and Seunghyun oppa had a talk with each other, our relationship started to get normal again. We sometimes even joke about the scene of that day.

 

"Here" Seunghyun oppa handed me a tissue. "Your lips is bleeding."

 

"Thanks oppa." I smiled back.

 

"You owe me twice now." Seunghyun oppa smirked.

 

"Okay Okay!! Our usual place tonight, 7p.m, my treat. How is that sound?"

 

"Sound great." Seunghyun oppa started to walk away and waved back at me."See you at 7 then."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Good luck oppa." Jessica wished me luck as I got down from the car with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. After the 'hangover' day, Jessica talked to me about the incident that she brought that stranger into the house. It was ackward at first, but after a few days pass, our relationship are starting to get better. I guess our relationship is like water, it can never be cut into half. I give her a slight nod as she drived away, leaving me with the sound of roaring of her white lamborghini.

 

I turned around and look at the house in front of me. This is it. This is her house, it's Taeyeon's house. I did some research and found out that her house was here. She's living alone. I walked to the front door and took a deep breath. Why am I here? I guess that after everything had happened, as a man, I should took the responsibility. I don't know if she's pregnant or not but this all happened because of me so I think that I need to pay her a visit. Or maybe I'm just missing her.

 

I knock the door a few times. I hope that she's at home.

 

"Coming" I could hear footsteps heading to the door. She opened and slammed the door back the moment she saw my face.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked from other side of the door.

 

"I.. I just want to meet you." My heart was beating fast right now. 

 

"Go away!" She shouted. 

 

"I just wanted to talk to you for a second." I answered back nicely. "Please just open this door, I won't harm you."

 

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to meet you." She shouted back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was practising to use my pocket knife in the living room. Jiyong oppa and I used to practise together but since he's not here today, I decided to do it alone. I accidentally threw the pocket knife into the door when I heard a knock on it.

 

"Who is it?" I ran to the door and quickly pulled out the pocket knife from the door and hide it in my pocket.

 

"It's me." I heard a deep voice. 

 

That voice sound familiar. I opened the door just a little to see the stranger outside. My heart skipped a beat. It's that guy. What should I do?? Argh..! I let out my high pitch screaming. Should I opened the door or should I just ignored him? hmm.. My heart is missing him. 

 

After I've think for a while, I decided to open the door. 

 

"What do you want mister?" I fixed my gaze on the ground. Not dare to look at him in the eye.

 

"I should introduce myself first. I.. I'm Choi.. Choi Seunghyun." He offered me a handshake.

 

I look up and saw him smiling. "Jessica." I took his hand and shook it.

 

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. 

 

"I just came here to apologise." He sounded guilty. "I'm sorry after everything I've done to you. I'll pay you if you ne---"

 

"Do I look like a to you?"  I cut him off but with a soft sound.

 

"No! No.. I.. I... mean... I mean.." He stuttered.

 

I tried to hide my smile. He looks cute when he stuttered. 

 

"Gwenchana. Every guy is like that." I pretend to sigh. "They ran away when they get what they want."

 

"But I'm not Jessica ssi."

 

"I know you're not." I gave him a smile. "If you are, then you wouldn't be here."

 

"Coffee?" I invited him into the house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Taeyeon ssi please." I continued to knock the door. "Just let me explain."

 

I continued to knock the door but after hearing no respond I decided to give up. 

 

"The flowers are for you Taeyeon ssi." I put the flowers on the doorstep. "I'm going now."

 

I sigh as I turned around and started to walk away.

 

"Jiyong ssi." Taeyeon called me. I turned around and see her picking the bouquet of flowers.

 

"Come in."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Take a seat." She ushered me sit on the living room's sofa.

 

I took a seat and look around. Her house is neat and clean. The wall were paint with light blue colour which made it look bright and spacious. I continued to look around and saw pictures were put on the other table. I stood up and walked to it. The pictures were put in photo frames and were set standing on the table. I look each one of it. There's pictures from where she's still in elementary school till now. And this stranger always appeared beside her when she's already a teenager. Did he had a crush on her? 

 

I studied his face in the picture. Concentrate on his facial expression, see if he has any feelings towards her. I look at his face for quite some time in different photos and I noticed something. He has feelings for her, love, but it's only a love between brother and sister. I saw his face, his face is exactly like mine when I look at Jessica. I continued to observed every single picture of her. She looks beatiful in everyone of them. She looks pretty even when she tries to be ugly.

 

I smiled to myself as I saw this one picture that caught my attention. It's a photo of her, smilling. I don't know why but it brings a warm feeling to my heart. I just wish that she will smile like this everyday. Her smile is so mesmerizing, pleasing to the eye and mind to see and to think. I secretly took a picture of that picture with my cellphone.

 

"What are you doing?" I jumped after hearing someone asking.

 

"Nothing." I turned and flashed a smile. "Just looking at your photo."

 

"I usually don't like people looking at my photo." She put a cup of hot tea on the living room table.

 

"Oh.. I'm sorry." why she doesn't like people looking at her picture. She is extremely pretty.

 

"But it's an exception for you." She smiled.

 

I walked to the table "Why would you put your picture there if you doesn't like people looking at it?"

 

"I usually don't invite guest." She looked at me "You're my first guest in this house except for Seunghyun oppa."

 

"Whose Seunghyun oppa?"

 

"He's a close friend of mine."

 

I nodded. I took a sip of the hot tea as she put the flowers that I bought earlier into a mini vase. I stood up and walked to her.

 

"Taeyeon ssi"

 

"Yes."

 

"There's something I wanted to tell you." my heartbeat started to get fast again. Why do my heart becomes like this when I wanted to bring up this topic.

 

"If it's the thing that happened that night. Forget it. I don't want to talk about it again." She sigh.

 

"It's not that Taeyeon ssi." My hands are starting to shake. This would be my first time to confessed to a girl.

 

"Then what is it?" She asked

 

"I.. I.... I'm.. I'm in love with you." I stuttered at first but managed to say the words clearly after that.

 

"Say what?" She look dumbfouded. "Are you drunk again Jiyong ssi.?" I could sense annoyance in her voice. "Because if you are, you better get out from my house." She pointed the door and continued to put the flowers into the vase.

 

"I love you. And I mean it." I tried to sound serious.

 

She just scoffed.

 

I pulled her hand so that she was facing me.

 

"What the?" She look angry "Are you crazy?"

 

"Yes. I am! And it's because of you." I raised my voice.

 

She tried to pull her hand away but I just grip it harder.

 

"I love you Taeyeon ssi." I look into her eyes.

 

"Prove it." She dared me.

 

I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her in the lips.......... She was shocked with my action.

 

To be continued~

 

 

Here's the new update. Hope you like it. Mani mani saranghe!! What would happened after our Jiyong kissed Taeyeon? You'll know it in the next chapter. I just decided to leave it hanging. Haha. Comment and subscribe. :D