In Ma Head

Two hearts, One love

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I can feel her breath on my cheeks. We were so close to each other. Our lips were nearly touch, just a breath apart. I pulled myself closer to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine on her waist. She pulled my head closer to hers. Just a little more and our lips are gonna touch.

 

She pulled me to her, countdown to kissing 5... 4.... 3..... 2..... and OPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I immediately woke up because of that  scream. It was Sica's voice. Only she can do such a high pitch scream. Aarrrggghhh, and why the hell that she had to scream when I'm in the middle of a nearly perfect dream!!!!!!

 

I ran downstairs and ran to the kitchen where I heard her sound. Oh my god!!

 

"Sica! For god sake, you did it again?"

 

"Well, I was just gonna cook some noodles for both of us..." Yup!!! She did it AGAIN.

 

"How many times do I need to tell you. Don't cook!! One day, you're really going to burn down this house." I opened the window to let the smokes out.

 

After the smoke has done and we managed to put off the fire. It was just a minor fire though so it's easy to handle. But who knows maybe one day she managed to burned down the whole house.Me and Jessica lives in the same house. She sat on the dining table as I stood up beside her, my hands holding my waist, lecturing her.

 

"Oppa.. arasso.. Okay? Please stop all the lecturing.." She pouted.

 

Okay, now tell me a way how do you want lectured or scold someone when they are looking at you like this.

 

I give out a sigh "Okay.." I admit defeat. Everytime she did that, there's no way for me to lectured her.

 

"Yeah!!" She squealed out. Argh.. My eardrum may be damage just because of her scream.

 

"But at least I know how to do this. " She speaked out. She took two mugs and made coffee. She beckoned me to sit as she put the coffee on the dining table and took a sit across me.

 

I took a sip of the coffee. Delicious. If there's one thing Jessica can do in a kitchen, it's making coffee. 

 

As I was sipping my coffee and look through the window. My mind started to wandering again. What is she doing now? How is she? And who is that guy that she hugged that night. Is it he, her boyfriend? This few questions had been playing around my mind for several days. After that night in the bar, I never saw her again.  I dont know this but I'm starting to miss her. Is that even normal? She was a stranger. Well, I just talk to her a few minutes. But now I'm starting to miss her.

 

This girl had been playing in my head from the morning till my dream at night. It seems like I can't get her out from my head. And why is that? Arrgghh.. And why was my heart beating so fast when I saw her smile.

 

"Oppa, what are you thinking?" Sica's voice bring me back from my deep thought.

 

"Nothing." I smiled at her. 

 

"Really?" She narrowed her eyes.

 

"Of course."

 

"Well oppa, I have something to tell you..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica' POV

 

"Well oppa, I have something to tell you.." I told to Jiyong oppa.

 

"Spill it out." 

 

"Do you still remember that night in the hotel?" I asked Jiyong oppa.

 

"Yes. Of course I remember. Why Is there something wrong?" Jiyong oppp asked me with concerned in his voice.

 

"Well, I met someone." I told Jiyong oppa. "While I was waiting for you in the car that night, I was wanting to go to the toilet. After waiting for so long but you din't came out, I got down the car and went in the hotel, I went in to a bar through the backdoor and went to the toilet to do my bussiness." I stop for a while and took a breath. "And after I came out, because the floor was slippery, I fell down. But before I touched the ground, someone hold my waist and saved me."

 

"Oh" Jiyong oppa nodded. Jiyong oppa continue to drink his black coffee as I just stayed quiet. Jiyong oppa set the glass on the table and observed my behaviour. "Oh no,please,Sica.."

 

"What?" I asked, faking innocent, knowing exactly what he's going to say.

 

"Don't tell me you're in love with that guy like those typical drama you are watching these few days."

 

"Well.." I paused for a while. "He's cute." I giggled. 

 

"Sica!!!" Jiyong oppa ruffled his hair. Truthfully, Jiyong oppa is scared that those guys who tried to get near to me are just trying to play. "How many times do I have to tell you that--"

 

"That don't trust other guys that easily except if its you." I finish the sentence for him."Just relax oppa, I don't even know if I will ever see him again."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Stop right there!" I managed to kick the suspect's leg before he escaped. Seunghyun oppa quickly pin him down and handcuffed him.

 

"It's over, Seungri.." Seunghyun oppa smirked. He then handed Seungri to another policeman.

 

"Our work here is done." I stretched my body and smiled.

 

"Yup! And I'm gonna rushed back home and take a shower. My body is sweating and smelly right now."

 

I nodded. "Well? Where to hang out tonight." I grinned.

 

"Yah! Since when you like to hang out at night. It's not good. Stay at home tonight." Seunghyun oppa lectured. 

 

"Aren't you going out tonight?" I asked innocently.

 

"No." Seunghyun oppa sigh. "I think I'll just stay at home. I'm tired and therefore you, Kim Taeyeon must also be in house tonight and take a good rest.."

 

"Arassoo.." I pouted. " Meet you tomorrow." I smiled as I get in my car and drived away.

 

"Yah! I haven't finish talking yet. Yah! KIM TAEYEON!!" 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After taking my shower, It was night already. The sun had already set, and the moon is hanging on the sky, showing off its beauty. As I was lazy to cook, I decided to eat out.

 

I arrived at a restaurant and ordered some food. Nearly everyone was in pair. They're either with their family or with their girlfriends or boyfriends. I was alone sitting in one of the table while I looked outside. Why were everyone was a pair but I didn't have one? Why I still didn't meet someone handsome or at least sweet except from Seunghyun oppa. Or maybe there is? The guy in the bar that night, he's cute. The way he talked is very sweet, every words came out from his mouth is a melody to my ear.

 

"I never thought that we'll meet again.." I heard a familiar man's voice. I turned around and it was him. The man....!! From the bar!!

 

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes and look at him.

 

"Come on. Everyone in here is in a pair. Wouldn't we both looks lonely if we were to sit alone by ourselves only?" He smiled. I look at him, he doesn't seems to be a bad guy.

 

"Okay." I nodded.

 

Minutes later, the food that i've ordered had arrived. I started to dig in first as I was hungry. We both talked for a while after that his food arrived too. We both talked and I even laugh at his jokes. He's such a funny guy. I even caught him staring at me several times. Am I that PRETTY???!!!!!!! AH!!!!!! KIM TAEYEON. What are you thinking now?

 

"I'm sorry but I think I had to go now." I told him. Just like the other day, his facial expression changed.

 

"But it's still early."

 

"But I have to work tomorrow." I tried to excuse myself politely.

 

"Okay, but before you go. Can I ask you a question?" He looked at me.

 

"Okay, spill it Jiyong ssi." By the way, I've known his name already as he asked for mine just now.

 

"Is the guy that day in the bar is your boyfriend.?" Wow, what's this. Is he jealous?

 

I just laughed. "No, he's not. He's just my best friend." I continued to laugh "It seems like everyone think that me and him are couples."

 

"Good" He smiled and then grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

 

"What? Where?" I tried to release but his grip is strong. Did he works out regurlarly? "But Jiyong ssi I still have work tomorrow."

 

"The night is still young. We still can go somewhere."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The song "For your entertainment" by Adam Lambert is Booming through the speakers of the bar club. It's really not my ideal place but maybe I can scoop out some criminals from here. So I just stayed.

 

I observed if there's anyone that is in my 'wanted list' is in this bar club.

 

"What are you looking for, Taeyeon ssi?"

 

"Nothing." I answered back.

 

As we were both busy talking. I didn't realise that I'm starting to drink out of limits. Even Jiyong ssi is starting to get drunk.

 

"I think it's better I go home now." I told Jiyong ssi but he is too drunk to even reply me.

 

I sighed heavily. I really should just listen to Seunghyun oppa's advice. I started to carry Jiyong ssi out of the club. I throwed him in my car as I get in from the other side. 

 

"Jiyong ssi, can you tell me where is your address?" I had to repeat the question few times before he replied me back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, we had arrived at his house. I turned around and he's already asleep. There's no way to wake a drunken man. I help him out of the car as I walked to the housedoor. I took his house key from his pocket and opened the door. I the lights and brings him upstairs. I saw a room with a sign "Jiyong's room". I bring him in the room

 

Because of we both were drunk, he accidentally kicked the leg of the bed and fell on top of the bed with me underneath. Me, whom was also feeling dizzy and stood in front and facing him lost balance because of his weight. He was now lying down on the bed with me under him.

 

"Jiyong ssi!!" I screamed. He woke up for a while and look at me. Oh no. He is drunk and this is really bad.

 

"Taeyeon ssi, why are you screaming?" I could see lust is building in him. " Do you know that I like you, ever since that day in the bar, I've never stopped thinking about you. I think I love you Taeyeon ssi."

 

He cupped my face. I was just too suprised with what he had just say. "Jiyong ssi, you're drunk." I tried to push away his hand.

 

"I'm maybe drunk, but I know that I've fallen for you." He leaned in and kiss me. I tried to push him away but because of his weigh and the alcohol effect, I was unable to carry his body.

 

I tried to resist at first but his kiss was so soft and slow. Passionate. He bit my lips as if he was asking permission for his tongue to enter my mouth. I let it open, letting him in. Good Kim Taeyeon, now you lose your first kiss to a drunk man.  

 

Well, the night goes on as the action of me and him gets hotter and HOTTER..............

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I was in the club. I know I told Taeyeon that I need to rest but I just can't sleep. I think I need to drink a few shots before I can sleep. As this is the nearest place I could drink, so I decided to come here.

 

As I was drinking, suddenly a girl who was walking unstable fell but i managed to catch her. It was the same girl that I saw that day!!!!!

 

But she was quite different tonight. She looks drunk.

She wore a mini dress which showed out her cleavage. "Oh it's you again mister handsome guy." She speaked out. What is she talking about? She must be very drunk.

 

"Would you mind buy me a drink?" She smiled at me. To be honest, she looks really pretty when she smiles.

 

" No." I answered coldly. The reason I say no is because I want to stop her from further drinking, she's too drunk.

 

"Arasso. I'll get out from your sight." She answered me coldly too. The angel just now just turned into an ice princess.

 

She moved to another table and ask the same questions to the man.

 

"Of course." The man smirked. "If you could give me what I want." That ert man touch her behind bottom part. To be exact, Her !! I could feel my hand is boiling out of anger. Wait.. Why am I angry anyway? Is it because I cared for her?

 

I walked to them and pushed that man's hand. "She's mine. Leave her alone."

 

"Says who." That man swing his fist to my face to punch me. Before his fist touched my face. I made his face touch the hard table first. I slam his head into the table. I bet he'll have bloody nose.

 

I pulled the girl away,  out the club and into my car. 

 

"Where's your house missy?" I asked her.

 

"But I still want to drink." she whined.

 

"I'll drink with you later, when we reach your house." I give an excuse so that she tells me her address. "Now, give me your address."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We arrive at her house. Because she was too drunk, I had to open her house door bring her upstairs into a room. I don't know whose room is that, but I just brought her there as there's girl stuff in the room and a sign "Jessica's room" hanging on the door. It was a girl's name, right? So I just brought her in.

 

As I carried her into the room, she stood up herself and closed and locked the door.

 

"Thanks for sending me home." She looks at me with seductive way.

 

"It will never work on me, missy." I walked to the door.

 

She stopped me as she stood in front of me. She smiled. "Good. I like guys like you.." She held my collar and look at me with those breathtaking eyes. I know I was suppose to push her away but I can't. It's like I was cast by a spell. She slowly tiptoed and our lips slightly brushed. 

 

"I'm sorry miss." I slightly pushed her away from me. 

 

She look at me and pushed me hard. Because of the alcohol, I could barely stand straight. Now that she pushed me so hard, sure I would fall. I fell onto her bed as she laid her body on top of me. I could feel my heart stop beating for a second. 

 

"Do you know how hard do I want to see you these few days?" She suddenly asked. "I was waiting for you in the bar in the same hotel for several nights but you were'nt there." Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Waw, she was truly drunk. How could someone just cry because of that. We're strangers and now she wanted to cry because she can't see me in the same bar? That's weird.

 

"I'm heartbroken." She moved her lips closer to my ear. "Fix it." She whispered seductively. Whichever guy could resist that is a gay, homoual.

 

"I'll fix it for you." I whispered back. "I'll make you feel extremely good tonight." I din't know why I even replied her like that. Is it because of the alcohol that I had earlier or is it that I really wanted her?

 

I started to kiss her slowly...........................

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter out. Hope you guys like it. Oops, it seems like they had done something naughty that night. xD should I write it in details next time?? Hahahaha.. Oh my, I'm so dirty minded. xD Enjoy!!