In Love

Two hearts, One love

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I kissed her again. Yup. In the lips. She struggle at first, but she respond to it just MERELY a few seconds and she pulled away.

 

"Jiyong ssi, I think you should go now." She faced the ground.

 

"But you respond to it." I slightly smirked.

 

"I think you should go out now." She pushed me out of the house. "Go Out Now!!"

 

She slammed the door right into my face. I'm confused. She's kissing me back just now, but why she had to pushed me out seconds later. Girls.... No.. I mean SHE'S so complicated. I thought that I know human better than anyone else since I'm a highly trained assasin. I knew when they are scared, nervous, happy or when they are lying. But it seems like I can't get into her mind, can't read her facial expression. My father said that it's hard to judge one when you put or have feelings for them,and I guess it's right. She's truly the one. 

 

 

Teayeon's POV

I slammed the door hard as my heart was beating fast and loud, threatening to jump off my chest. I took a deep breath to slow it down a little, but it's useless. My face is burning as I look at the mirror, my face was extremely red. What is this? Could it be that I've fallen in love? 

 

I lift the curtains a little to peek at Jiyong ssi. He's walking back to his car, taking a last look back at my house, and leave just like that. Why am I feeling like this? At this time, my phone rang and I check it, it's a messange from Seunghyun oppa, stating that he was unable to meet me tonight. I look at the clock that's hanging on the wall. It's 6p.m.

 

I sighed as I put my phone on the pink dining table. Seunghyun oppa must be very busy as he will never cancel our 'date' together. He's been acting weird lately, is he hiding something from me.? hmm..  

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I press the send button. I felt very sorry because I need to cancel my 'date' with Taeyeon. I really would like to go with her, but Jessica here is asking me to stay for dinner. I was forced to gave in when she show me her puppy eyes, they look so pure and innocent and beautiful. I was staring at her a few seconds before I could even answer her question. This girl sure give my heart a hard time, as she keep on letting my heart to skip a beat with her childish smile, cute gestures and more.

 

"Are you good at cooking?" She asked me. We decided to use banmal a while ago. As time flies by, it feels like we can't get further but only closer to each other.  

 

"Yes. I do." I look up to see her pretty face. 

 

"Good then." She smiled to me. "Teach me then." She stood up, " Come here." She walked to the kitchen.

 

"O..o...okay." I stuttered and walked to the kitchen with her in front of me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here we was laughing and smiling with each other. I was wearing a blue apron that Jessica helped me to tied up just now while holding a spatula, flipping the fried rice, cooking it well. Jessica is slicing the vegetable while smiling with me. Suddenly..

 

"Aahhh!!!!!!!!!" I heard her high note squealing. Without any hesitation, I ran to her, looking at her finger which is bleeding right now. She is very careless.

 

"Where is the first aid kit?" I asked her with concern written all over my face. She din't answer, she just pointed one of the cabinet. I rushed and take the first aid kit to clean her cut. She flinch in pain. I don't know why but it hurts me when I saw her like that. I glanced at her as she is trying to fight the pain.

 

I sighed heavily. "You should be extra careful next time." She just keep quiet as I continued to treat her wound. At last, I wrap a cartoon plaster on her finger. She looks like she was in her early 20s but still she still have some childlish side, for example a cartoon plaster, which I find it was cute. You would say that I'm dumb now, but it's really cute.

 

I started to sniff as I smell something is burnt, she burst  into another high note squealing as I look at where she is pointing. The fried rice that I was cooking had turn into black rice. I quickly turned off the fire and heard she's giggling. I raised my eyebrow  at her.

 

"Guess like anyone who went in the kitchen with me would always burnt something."  She started laughing. I can't help but only to laugh with her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                  

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Seunghyun oppa stopped the car in front the house. We just came back after having dinner at a nearby restaurant. After the kitchen incident, we decided to eat out. We would not want to burn the whole house down, if not Jiyong oppa would kill me. Silent loomed over us in the car as we can only heard each other's breathing.

 

"Jessica ssi." Seunghyun oppa broke the silence.

 

"How much to I need to tell you." I pouted. "just call me Sica and drop the formalities."

 

"Okay.. Okay.. Sica ah." He started "I was wondering that if you're free sometimes, you can give me a call and we can have another dinner. " He smiled shyly.

 

"Are you asking me for a date?" I ask playfully.

 

"A..ani.. ani.. aniya.." He stuttered. "I... just...just..."

 

"Arasso. Arasso." I smiled. Seunghyun oppa is so cute when he get nervous. "But you must give me your phone number first."

 

"Arasso." he started to take out a small piece of paper and pen from his pocket and wrote down his number. "Here.. Here it is.."  He handed to me. I took it and put it inside my handbag.

 

"Thanks for the dinner today." I thanked him. 

 

"It's nothing." He scratch his nape.

 

Without a warning, I give a peck on his cheek. "I enjoyed very much today." I started to blush heavily. "I'll call you soon." I opened the car door and quickly ran to the house, not wanting to turn back and look at him anymore as he will saw my tomato-coloured face.

 

As I get in the house and closed the door, another problem came. I turned back to see that Jiyong oppa was looking at me with his famous smirk. I could sense that he's gonna tease me the whole night, no.. It's the whole month... His mouth opened as he asked me a question. "Who is that?"

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I stayed frozen there as I could not figured out what just happened. Then something hits me, she just kissed my cheek. I started to blush as I was smiling by myself in embarassment. I took out my phone as I called Taeyeon.

 

"Hello Seunghyun oppa."

 

"Are you busy? Can we meet up right now?" I asked her in a hurry.

 

"No. I thought you were--"

 

"Good then, meet me at the park that we always meet. Now!" I cut her off and end the call. I turn on the engine of the car and drove off to the park.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Here I am walking hand in hand with Seunghyun oppa, as our other hand were holding a starbucks cappuccino take out. The weather is a little cold at night in the park so I decided to buy the drinks for me and Seunghyun oppa. Ever since I met him just now, his face is hanging with a big wide smile. What happened just now that he could smile from ear to ear?

 

"Taeyeon ah." He smiled AGAIN. "There's something I need to tell you." He looked at me and there he goes again smiling dumbly to himself. 

 

"Spill it." I took a sip of the hot cappuccino.

 

"I met someone. I mean a girl." I nearly chocked myself when he said that. What? He met someone else? That's nearly impossible and unbelieveable. He met a girl? I looked at him closely and saw him blush a little. It seems like he really met someone already. Is this a good news? Or a bad news? Should I be happy for him? Or should I protect him from another heartbreak. Actually, Seunghyun oppa has a heartbreak before. He had gone through a dark side of a love story. 5 years ago, when Seunghyun oppa is still a newbie in the police. He met a girl. Her name is none other than Tiffany Hwang. She's lovely, kind, beautiful, caring, gorgeous. Her smile is one in a kind.  And most importantly, they had a crush on each other. After several months knowing each other, they started dating. they were such a sweet couple as though nothing can seperate them both. And  it seems like fate is jealous and played a game with them. A BIG GAME! After two years of dating, when Seunghyun oppa is doing a police operation, he caught her, his angel, his most beloved, his Tiffany Hwang killing someone. After so long investigating, she is the suspect he had been looking for years. Things get complicated that time and he had to made a decision. A decision that would change his life forever. A decision between his loyalty on work, and his faithful love to Tiffany Hwang. And eventually, he chooses his WORK. They found Tiffany's body lying on the ground, lifeless and a gun in Seunghyun's hand. Every night, I could hear him cry to himself and blamed himself for what happen. Sometimes, I need to step in to comfort as he is in a verge of death. Ever since that, he seldom talked to girls. And now I'm suprised that he said he met someone.

 

"Taeyeon ah, I.. I.. I think.. I'm in love....."

 

 

 

New chapter is out after so long. Hope you all like it. I know it's boring for gtae shippers for this chapter sorry..Anyway comment and subscribe is appreciated. xD