I've fell in love

Two hearts, One love

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Hi Tiffany. Sorry that I din't visit you often as usual... It's just that I'm a little busy lately." I laid the bouquet of red roses in front of a tombstone that  had 'Tiffany Hwang Mi Young" on it. I swept away a few dry leaves from her grave. I sat beside the tombstone, set my gaze on the skies, which were paint with a little cotton candy clouds.

 

I took a cigarette and wanted to light it up. However, my lighter is not working. That's strange, I just bought it minutes ago, I knew who did it. "Fany ah, I promise.. Just one...  I had not been smoking for years now.." I begged as though it can be heard till six feet under. I tried to light it up again and this time it works. "You never leave..." I chuckled silently. She hate seeing me smoking.. From the start she hate seeing me smoking but still she would give in if I begged her. She loved and still loves me. I know it.

 

Flashback 3 years ago

 

"Ready for operation." I press on my ear piece. It has been a two year case, and the whole team was focus and hopeful that they would caught the killer this time, including me. Me and my friends had been hunt on this murderer for 2 years. And now we had planned on the strategy. Everyone is waiting for orders.

 

"Suspect is in motion. Chase them. they are making a run!!!" Everyone on the team jumped into action. Armed with pistol and heavy machine guns, they chased the suspects. One of the suspect run out from the group "Seunghyun!! There's a suspect going you're way. It's yours now!!" I heard Taeyang's voice on the other end of the earpiece.

 

This is it. It's now or never. I ran as fast as I could to chase the suspect. The whole team had been working on this investigation too long. I'm not letting them down now. I could tell that the suspect often workout as he had good stamina and flexibility, a full package to outrun a police. But not me. My shirt is now soaked with sweat, I need to admit that this is a tough suspect. With that I assumed that the suspect is a guy.

 

The suspect ran into a abandon building. As soon as I caught with him, I jump and wrapped my arms around the suspect's neck, dragging him down to the ground. He quickly got back up and look at me. He's wearing a black jacket with hood that covers his head. And a black mask to cover his face. 

 

"There's nowhere to run now." I smirked. He on the side just stayed silent. Without a single warning, he ran towards me and launch a punch on me. My first thought was to protect myself. I dodged to the left and fire back a punch right into his face. He grabbed it well and slam his fist on my temple. I felt groggy for a moment but manage to keep my balance. "You're tougher than I thought."

 

After few minutes of fighting, we both ran out of breath. "Where's my back up?" I cursed under my breath. I held my earpiece that were on my left ear, it was by then that I noticed that my earpiece had broken. I pulled it off and threw it to the ground since it's already useless. He must had been broke the earpiece during the fight. I wiped the blood from the corner of my lips.

 

"Let's do this!" I ran to him. He kicked me but I held his leg and continues to push him to the wall. His back bang on the wall as he grunted. "How's that feel?" I quickly ripped of his black jacket. He managed to push me away. I was dumbfounded a while, it was a SHE as the suspect tied her hair in a ponytail. I laid a punch which made her fell down and her mask to fell off. I heard her sobbing silently, there's something familiar, I knew that sound. I reach for her shoulder and pull it slowly so that she's facing me. My heart was filled with mixed feelings. Scared, Terrified, Confused, Anger, Sad. All in one. It was the time that I don't want to believe my eyes the most. It was her.. It was her... The one that made me laugh, the one made me happy, the one that would showers me with kisses when I was at my lowest, the one that made my day when she flashes her supreme eye-smile, the one that made me felt that I'm the most lucky guy in the world, the one that I thinked of from the moment I woke up till the depths of my dream. The one that let me felt I'm blessed. I could never imagine myself how I'd lived without her, I never even try to imagine.

 

"Tiffany? Why?" Tears streamed down my eyes to my cheeks and landed to the floor immediately. How could this eye-smile girl that I knew, such beauty, such innocent would be a devilish murderer?

 

"I'm sorry." She too was crying. "I'm so sorry Tabi. I never meant to hurt you like this."  

 

My feet turned jelly as I kneeled down involuntarily, she followed by kneeling in front of me. " Tabi, I'm sorry." She apologised again, caressing my face.

 

"I'm sorry?" I push her hand to the side. "I din't planned this, but since I've caught by you." She took out a pistol from her upper thigh. "Shoot me." Her crying were no longer heard. "Redeem me, Tabi." She placed the gun in my hand and leading me to point the gun at her chest. My hands were trembling.

 

"Just note that what we had before was real, I love you." She pecked my cheek and wiped away my tears. "Now shoot me! It's my last request." 

 

"I..I.... I... c..can't.." I stuttered. "We..we.. we.ca.... we can run!"

 

"No Tabi. I'm tired of running." I looked at her eyes and yes, they were tired. Tired of running away, running from mistakes.

 

Should I? Or shouldn't I? 

 

Suddenly, a gunshot was fired, and it was me who shot her. My hand were trembling so much that it accidentaly pressed the trigger. The bullet hits several inches above her heart. I tried to call for medic but she stopped me.

 

"Don't do it." She held my hand. "It'll be better like this." I laid her on my arms, hugging her tight. 

 

"I'm sorry." Was the only word that could escape from my mouth at that time.

 

"it's okay." She flashed her eye-smile. "Promise me something Tabi." She raised her pinky finger out. I link her with mine without any hesitation. 

 

"Anything. I'll promise you anything." I cried.

 

"Live happily without me. Meet someone better than me. And don't smoke anymore." 

 

"You'll be that someone." 

 

"No, I'm not." Her voice is getting slower. "Just promise me that you'll meet someone better."

 

All I could do is nodded repeatedly at that point.

 

"Good Tabi....." Her breathings grew heavier. "I just wanted you to know that meeting you in this world is the greatest blessings and happiest chapter of my life. If we were to meet to in the next life,and if the ending is still as painful as this, I would still gladly to know you and fall for you.... one.... whole time.... again."  She grew silent, as her breathings were no longer heard. Her eyes gets heavier as her eyes slowly shut down. 

 

I brushed my lips against her as I cried my heart out beside her with the gun in my hand. Seconds later, the whole team arrived, they were shocked as I stayed silent. "It's not your fault." Youngbae Hyung patted my shoulder. I stood up and walked away, even ignoring Taeyeon who was trying to comfort me, I just needed time alone..  

 

End of flashback

 

 

I sighed as I thought of the promise, to never smoke again. I look at the litted cigarettes, still untouched. Promise were not meant to be break, I crushed the cigarettes and threw it away in a bin.

 

"I've fallen in love again Fany ah, you wouldn't be mad right.?" A cool breeze blew through my body, refreshing every single cell of my body. "I bet you're the one who sent her from up there." I chuckled......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I locked my house door as I turned and saw Jiyong ssi, leaning against his car with his hand tucked in his pocket while he whistling and look at floor, playing with his own leg. He looked up and greet me immediately.

 

"Good morning Taeyeon ssi!!" I had to admit he look so handsome with any outfit he wore. He drew a smile on his face and damn they're so charming that it can light up the whole town. I found out that he is an charismatic guy. What am I thinking right now..? 

 

"I'm here to fetch you to work." He explained after receiving no respond from me after greeting me. "Don't worry, it's your Seunghyun oppa that request me to fetch you to work." 

 

"Where is he?" I asked him nonchalantly.

 

"Le.. Let's just say he's busy."

 

Busy? Seriously? Seunghyun oppa, I bet you're with your new crush right now.

 

"Here. Please come in." He opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. "I'll send you to work today." He grinned.

 

 

Choi Seunghyun's POV

 

 I wipe the sweat on my palm away as Jessica got out from the house. Actually I had discuss with Jiyong about this matter. I could see that Jiyong fancies Taeyeon that is why I took the chance to let him get Taeyeon to work so as me. I met him few days ago and we had a heart to heart talk. Jiyong admit he sees Taeyeon more than a friend, and me too admit that I have a crush with Jessica. So,we come out to this plan, fetch them to work.

 

"M..M....Morni...Morning Jess.. Jessica..." My mouth failed me again. "I.... I....."

 

"Calm down Seunghyun oppa" She nudge me. My heart nearly stopped beating. The way she called me 'oppa' is such a sweet music to my ear. I tried to hide my red apple face.

 

I cleared my throat  "I'm gonna fetch you to work today. Jiyong hyung had something to do so he asked for my help to send you." My heart was beating fast right now as she smiled and flips her hair to the other side so gracefully. I had to admit. I'm lovesick now.

 

"What are you waiting and staring at?" She asked after caught me staring at her about 5 seconds."Don't you gentleman open doors for girls." She pointed the car door.

 

"Eh? Neh!! Yes..!!" I quickly opened for her. How could you be so dumb Choi Seunghyun..??!!

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Why are you so cold to me?" I couldn't stand it anymore. She keeps on ignoring my question. It's like she's deaf or I am invisible. I creased my forehead. "Are you gonna ignore me till we reach your work place.?"

 

"If possible. Yes!" She answered in a strict manner. 

 

"Why do you hate me so much?"

 

"Because if it isn't for you, I wouldn't had lost my.............." She stopped talking at that point. I know what she's referring to.

 

"I'm sorry! Okay?"

 

"Do you think sorry is good enough.?"

 

"Then let me take care of you!" I answered her straight. I'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna make her mine.

 

"What? You're crazy!!" She shouted and continued to look out of the wndow. "Stop here!"

 

I stop at the side of the road. But before she could get off, I pulled her hand and envelop hers into mine. "I'm serious!" I stared at her. "Why can't you give me a chance?"

 

I'm tired of this game. After receiving no reply, I decided to be daring once more and crushed my lips into hers. I smiled between the kisses as she respond to it seconds later. She pulled my head closer as she deepens the kiss. Our mouth and lips moving in our own rythm of love as we make out in a CAR beside a ROAD. Maybe Spongebob was right , how could you know if someone loves you or not, if you don't tell them that you love them too?..

 

 

 

 

 

Gtae is finally together!!Haha.. Do you readers enjoy it? I promise there'll be more gtae moments next chapter as this chapter is more on Seunghyun's past.. And do you notice a thing. I listen to snsd 'echo' recently and found out one thing. If you notice, the first 3 people that sing in the song is Taeyeon, Yoona and Jessica. which is Gd's top 3 pairing with snsd. Then, after that is Tiffany's turn. Topfany maybe. Then Yuri, which is Yulyang. What I meant is from the start of the song, it started with soshibang top pairing. Gtae, Gyoon and Jisica. Topfany and Yulyang.. Hahahaha.. Or maybe I just overthink hahaha.. Obsess..  Anyway soshibang hwaiting!!!!!! XD