1-g

You and I

 

"Good morning" I heard a soothing voice. I slowly tilted my head to peek who owns it , oh, it's just Jae…. What!! It's Jae!! I fully opened my eyes and was shocked to see our position was… we were hugging each other, what happened? I quickly withdrew my hand and tried pushing him away but he was too strong that he didn't let go of me and he even held me tighter and pulling me more closer to him.

 

 

 

 

"yah Jae!" I shouted still trying to push him away.

 

 

 

 

"Shh…I think It's still too early… sleep moreeee" He exclaimed and he snuggled his head to mine. I was about to shout when I noticed he was asleep again. What the! We were in this position all night long? Omo! Omo! But I guess there's nothing wrong in this right? I mean we're not doing anything bad right? You see, we are just hugging each other and nothing else, ugh… just this once, maybe I can slip this sleep-hug this once.

 

I was silent for a while, again like the other times when I'm with him, my heart is beating faster and I think I'm beginning to understand why. I smiled recalling how Jae calmed me down last night but then I felt shy recalling I was the one who hugged him first because of my fear of lightning, because whenever I see and hears lightning I tend to remember something from my past… that I was crying in the middle of an unknown street and I was calling my oppa, that was the only thing I can remember… I sighed and I realized, I felt thankful to this guy, he's very nice… super nice. I closed my eyes and buried my face to his chest, as I told you, there's nothing wrong with it, right? Ugh, just please agree with me, pretty please?

 

 

 

 

 

"JAEEE!" An incoming shout from the outside made the two of us wake. We were still in daze when Sica entered the room… shocked and surprised.

 

 

 

 

"Kyyaaahh! !" She shouted and immediately retreated while closing the door. ! Bwoohhh!! I quickly get up from bed but Jae pulled me again and hugged me.

 

 

 

 

"Yah Jae!! Sica is here! Let go!" I protested but Jaejoong just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on in, we're not doing anything… except from hugging" he exclaimed and chuckled. Sica then slowly opened the door and peeked at us. She blink her eyes and observed us with a confused look.

 

 

 

 

 

"You..you're n..not…" she was stuttering and Jaejoong liked it, I mean, he laughed the moment he saw her peeking, yes, he was laughing while hugging me. He then released me and stood as he tried to prevent himself from bursting out more.

 

 

 

 

 

"We have to change… we'll meet you at the living room" He exclaimed, then I saw Sica's eyes widen as she gasps.

 

 

 

 

 

"You… the two of you will change here? Together?" She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Animnida…" I quickly answered her, she's misunderstanding us. I quickly bowed at them and went straight to my room..umm.. Hopped to my room, gosh, I still didn't brush my teeth and I was talking and talking… asihh…

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly went to my bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth I can't help but to recall the feeling I felt when we were in that position, I giggled remembering how I tried to push him but he just hugged me more. After brushing my teeth I took a quick bath, I don't want to make jaejoong and Sica to keep them waiting long.

 

 

 

 

As I turned the knob of my door, a grinning jaejoong welcomed me. Was he waiting for me here outside my room? Closing my door we both quietly went to the living room. Sica smiled as she saw us coming.

 

 

 

 

 

"so… umm.. Before anything else, I need to be… enlighten about...you know… a while ago… in your room Jae" She exclaimed, I heard jaejoomg laughed before he explained what had happen. Sica then smiled at us as she nods her head as if saying ' at last you made something right' expression. I just ignored it and took a seat to the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

"What brings you here?" Asked Jaejoong while he took a cookie served by the maids.

 

 

 

 

"To check Dara of course" She exclaimed. I quickly smiled at her and tried showing her my foot.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Sica-shi… I think I can walk this foot already" I explained but Jaejoong bulged.

 

 

 

 

"Still, not yet fully recovered… you not allowed to leave yet" He exclaimed and Sica just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"Arassooo, even if I disagree you'll still order me to stay here" I jokingly exclaimed earning laughs from both of them.

 

 

 

 

"Then, want to come with me...let's go to the hot spring!" She excitedly exclaimed. Jaejoong then nodded looking very excited about it.

 

 

 

 

 

"I… I'll pass" I uttered making the two of them froze from their positions, Jaejoong looked at me confusedly. Giving me a 'why' look.

 

 

 

 

"no..nothing, I just don't want to come" I answered. Well I really wanna come but I don't have any money, finals is near and I needed to save money for my tuition… I don't want to be asking money to my parents… and especially I don’t want to be asking money from my friends.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop being so kill Joy and just come!" Jaejoong was really very persuasive that he wanted me to come, but sorry jaejoong… I can't and I can't just say my reason, it's embarrassing… embarrassing because you might actually  help me again with it and I don't want that. I smiled at them and Sica just looked at me, as if examining me. Then she just nodded agreeing to me, Jaejoong was surprised and started frowning.

 

 

 

 

"If she don't want to come, then so am I" he exclaimed looking angrily, I feel guilty about it, just because I won't be coming… Just a while ago he was feeling very excited an now because of me he won't come. I was looking at him when I tried to talk to him.

 

 

 

 

"No Dara! I really won't come!" he said in monotone, I think he's angry… is he angry because of me? Because he wont' be able to come? But he can just leave me here if he wants to?

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae can I talk to you for a minute" Sica exclaimed, Jaejoong didn't respond but he stood and went outside, Sica followed him while I stay here. After a while they came back, I looked at Jae and he was still wearing that sad face… and Sica too.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, you'll stay… and we'll go" he exclaimed and went towards me assisting me to my room. Why are they sending me to my room? I kept mum because Jae is so quiet, he's not even looking at me… and it pains me, a lot. After that he bid goodbye and then Sica entered my room with a tray of foof on her. She smiled at me and then sat beside me giving me the tray. She was looking around when her eyes darted to the fancy wardrobe.

 

 

 

 

"Are your clothes over there?" She asked me. I just nodded and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"And those bags over there are yours?" She asked. I nodded again and stared the tray. She smiled at me and was looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eat first...okay?" She said then she bid her goodbye. Of course I feel sad, I was thinking about Jaejoong, I made him sad. I pouted as I remembered how sad he was a while ago. I shook my head and started eating the food Sica gave me. I finished my meal and brushed my teeth, I took my seat and switched on the TV. I was about to watch We Got Married when I'm feeling sleepy. What is this, I just woke up a while ago and now I'm feeling sleepy… ugh… really my eyes are closing… and..and….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz