1-k

You and I

 

"KYYYAHHHH!!!" Om my God! We kissed! We just kissed a while ago… and it's really amazing. God!! How did that happen? Om my God! I'm so happy, very happy. Wait… am I really that happy? Well Yess! Come to think of it, how did we end up kissing like that? Omooo… my heart keeps on thumping like crazy. Breathe Dara, breathe, so, how should I suppose to talk to him tomorrow? Ummm, should I act naturally? Duhh, as if I can. But really, what happened to me? Oh my… I think I need to confirm this feeling. Phone, where's the phone here… oh there it is, and Sica's no., well yeah, I have it, she wrote it on a piece of paper before she left, she said, if I needed help or if I'm in trouble I should just call her, and I think I needed to call her now.

 

 

 

Dara: Yobeoseyo Sica-shii?

 

 

 

Sica: Oh, Dara… hi, you called, wait… did Jae do something stupid again?

 

 

 

 

Dara: a..Ani.. It's just that.. Well, I needed to hear your thoughts about what I'm going to tell you

 

 

 

 

Sica: oh… okay, just don't surprise me.

 

 

 

Dara: I guess not.. Well, i.. I have this unusual feeling… that.. Whenever he's with me… well, or he do things very unexpected, my heart is starting to beat crazily...it..it makes me very agitated..

 

 

 

 

Sica: the 'he'? We're talking about Jaejoong right?

 

 

 

 

Dara: d..deh..

 

 

 

 

Sica: omo omo… you said something about your heart, beating so crazily… when you're with him…

 

 

 

 

Dara: Deehh

 

 

 

 

Sica: woah, pause there… when did it started?

 

 

 

 

Dara: When? You mean, from when did I started to have this unusual feeling?

 

 

 

 

Sica: yeah.. Yeah..

 

 

 

Dara: well… it.. It was when..

 

 

 

 

Sica: go on…

 

 

 

 

Dara: Well, it started when we… remember the debate between our school and Seoul Academy?

 

 

 

 

Sica: yeah..

 

 

 

Dara: that time, Jaejoong is the representative right? Despite that he's still in 1st year like us. Well, that time, I was really you know… watching him, the whole time. Because, whenever he speaks, he has this confidence in him,  I was observing him, in fact, I viewed him as my rival that day. That moment when he won, he gave respect to his teachers and even to his opponents, that time, I felt my heart was thumping and thumping… later, every time I hear his name my heart will race, and it feels like I'm feeling excitement. Then I thought, maybe… maybe because as my rival, I needed to defeat him, I want him to notice me, I want him to know Me.

 

 

 

 

Sica: Ooh… so it was like that. And, you said, you view him as your rival right?

 

 

 

 

Dara: dehh, I often tell to myself that I should hate him, cause he's always the first and I'm doomed for being the 2nd.

 

 

 

Sica: So all this time, you though that you hate him?

 

 

 

Dara: yup…

 

 

 

Sica: Dara..hahaha… I think, hate is just a camouflage…

 

 

 

Dara: ehh? What do you mean?

 

 

 

Sica: You're in love with Jae.

 

 

 

Dara: eh… Ehhhh!! No way…

 

 

 

Sica: Dara, stop denying it… you fell in love with him a long time ago, it's just that you didn't accept what you feel and started to just…

mask it.

 

 

 

Dara: Love… omo,

 

 

 

Sica: You're reacting like Jae's your first love… hahahaha

 

 

 

Dara: …...well..umm..

 

 

 

Sica: …..seriously?...... He's you first love? HE IS YOUR FIRST LOVE!!

 

 

 

Dara: Ahh… you said yourself that I'm in love with him.

 

 

 

Sica: omo...omo! Ahahaha…

 

 

 

Dara: and… and…

 

 

 

Sica: and?

 

 

 

Dara: we… kissed… a while, ago, in, the butterfly sanctuary.

 

 

 

Sica: Holy… wha...what kind of kiss?

 

 

 

Dara: Umm… on the lips… kinda deep…

 

 

 

Sica: Aigoo… yah, you two… hurry and marry each other already!! Ahahaha, I'm feeling giddy about you two… when are you plan to confess?

 

 

 

Dara: confess?..well, I don't know, never, I guess? I don't know…

 

 

 

Sica: hey, listen… Jae needs to know how you feel towards him… you need to tell him the truth… and I'm sure everything will be okay…

 

 

 

Dara: you sure?…

 

 

 

Sica: yup, EVERYTHING will definitely be okay….

 

 

 

Dara: alright, I'll try my best… thank you sica-shii…

 

 

 

Sica: Aigoo… anything for the two of you… and tell this to Jae, 'Good job' that's all.. Bye byee…

 

 

 

After that I put down the phone and went back to my bed. Okay, confirmed. I am...IN LOVE to him. But how am I gonna say it? Should I act cool, or cutely? Ugh, nevermind, I need to sleep for tomorrow… I'll just think about how to do it in the morning. Then good night… goodbam...and um… 'Jaee, good night'