1-j

You and I

 

HIS POV

 

"Hey… let's go" I exclaimed looking at her, I bit my lips as I tried to think what should we do now that my cousin is gone. Hmm… I don’t want this moment to become awkward.. But come to think of it, we didn't have any awkward moment before right? Okay, I can do this… hwaiting Kim Jaejoong!

 

 

 

 

"Hey, wanna go to the butterfly sanctuary?" I asked, she was silent for a moment and took her a few seconds before she answered me back.

 

 

 

"Okay" She smiled like a glowing flower, her smiled made me chuckle before I lifted her, but seriously, she's light… so light, and cute.

 

 

 

"Good evening sir. A couple Date I suppose?" Asked the guard, I nodded at him and took a glance to Dara, hmmm… she didn't heard it I supposed, I grinned at the guard and went closer to him.

 

 

 

 

"Are there other people inside right now?" I whispered, he then smiled while he shook his head, so that's means I can reserve this whole butterfly sanctuary. I then tapped his shoulder and  gave him a serious look.

 

 

 

"I'll be reserving this sanctuary" I exclaimed handing him my gold card. The guard froze and his jaw dropped as he read the glittering card. He then stared at me with a funny expression, seriously, I want to laugh but I can't, he might not let me reserve this sanctuary. He cleared his throat and read the card once again, it's no mistake, the name imprinted on it says it.

 

'KIM JAEJOONG'
KIM COMPANY
ASIA

 

 

 

(A/N: Of course he agreed right away, he's the son of the Kim's... one the most powerful company in Asia)

 

He then immediately contacted the other staffs to tell the guests that butterfly sanctuary is not available at this time.

 

 

"Jaejoong, are you friends with the guard?" Dara asked as we both entered the big door, I shook my head and smiled at her. Sparkling lights welcomed us, it was dark, Only the glittering lights are our guide, I was looking at our surrounding when Dara stopped, I got worried and tried to ask her what was wrong.

 

 

"Night-blind.. I'm sorry but can we walk a little slower?" She exclaimed then I chuckled and went in front of her. Dara then lifted her head and tried to look at me who is by the way staring at her with a grin on my face.

I held her hands giving it a kiss. Dara gasped and was about to withdrew her hands when I  hugged her.

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

"I'm here. I'll guide you. I'm not gonna leave you" he exclaimed then releasing her from the hug. Dara's eyes were still darted towards Jaejoong's, she was unable to react at how Jaejoong showed her so much caring. She then tried to fake a cough and Jaejoong sat and offered his back. Dara just stared at it, thinking if she really understands what is Jaejoong implies her to do.

 

 

She then leaned and tried to hopped on his shoulders. Jaejoong chuckled as he stood carrying her in a piggyback style. Dara smiled and gazed at Jaejoong neck, she then tried holding him tighter, she heard him snicker which made her to smile.

 

 

 

 

They entered the first door, the room was so bright and a lot of different butterflies were flying around them, each of them has this lovely colors. They were so amazed at how the butterflies flocked at them.  Dara requested him to put her down for a while, well, she doesn't to make Jaejoong tired because of her. She then hopped towards the bed of roses and smiled as butterflies were quickly surrounding her. She was so happy and Jaejoong liked it.

 

 

 

 

"Beautiful" He uttered through his breath. He gazed at the girl happily giggling as she played along the flying butterflies. Jaejoong then  blinked his eyes and took his phone from his pocket, he then quickly took a picture of the smiling Dara and because he finds her fascinated by it he recorded it making sure that he captures such a beautiful scene. After that, they proceeded to the 2nd door, the room was a bit dim, but you can see bigger butterflies resting on the branches of these small trees, they were aligned in a straight line and the two were chuckling at how cute the butterflies are. Not for long they proceeded to the last door. It was dark, darker that the other room a while ago. They were quiet for a while, waiting if there's a light to be but apparently there were none.

 

 

 

 

"bhoya.. " Jaejoong exclaimed as they continued walking.

 

 

 

"Is this room not in used?" Asked Dara. Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder while searching for some bench. Suddenly a blue light appeared and it's flying. At first, they were trying to figure it out but then Jaejoong laughed.

 

 

 

 

"A butterfly… a glowing butterfly" He exclaimed. Dara then tried to look for the butterfly but then it disappeared. Jaejoong quickly went to the bench not far from where they were standing a while ago. He put her down and made sure that Dara is seating comfortably.

 

 

 

"Wait here" he smiled and quickly went to the big tree beside them.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing Jae?" She asked but he didn't responded, she then stood then as she was about to hop towards him a group of glowing butterflies appeared flying around her. She gasped as she witnesses such incredible moment. Her smile where becoming wider as she giggled watching the butterflies, it's as if they're dancing in the air, it was so beautiful that she can't herself from smiling.

 

 

 

 

"I think these were the butterflies experimented by US scientist" he exclaimed, Dara turned her head to him and was surprised to see his face so near to hers. Dara just froze to her spot and Jaejoong was still gazing her. He then smiled and placed his hands to her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Say… are you having these weird feeling. I mean… your heart beating, so fast, and you're feeling happy?" He asked while cupping her face. Dara's eyes went bigger as she just nodded at him. He then smiled and sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Do you feel it when you're with me?" he further asked. Dara then blushed and blinked her eyes as she tried avoiding his gaze, but Jaejoong suddenly hugged her, wrapping one of his hand around his waist while the other was still cupping her face.

 

 

 

 

He smirked, she blushed.

 

 

 

"Answer me" he asked as if whispering it to her. Dara then bit her lips and tried to breath. She tried looking at his eyes, and apparently she was drowned by it, she wasn't able to talk back nor blink her eyes. She just stared at him, looking deeply in his eyes. He then gave her a sweet smile as he tried reaching for her lips. Slowly, he bend down and carefully placed his lips upon her. Dara didn't protest, she didn't pushed him like she does when he's being close to her, she didn't yell at him, she didn't move away, instead, she encircled her hands around his neck and kissed him back. They were kissing each other with gentleness and passion, making them savor each other… she pulled him closer, he deepened the kiss,  their fierce kiss lasted in minutes. Breaking the kiss they were looking at each other shyly as there eyes were saying that they should kiss more. Jaejoong then smiled slyly as he tried clearing his throat.

 

 

 

 

"One more?" he inquired. Dara pouted then she playfully bit her lips, Jaejoong watched her and Dara noticed that Jae is staring at her, she then blushed again and shyly smiled grabbing his collar and  pulling him towards her. Their lips crashed into each other again but was broke when the lights suddenly .

 

 

 

 

'8: 00 pm, the butterfly sanctuary is now about to close, please proceed to the exit' It was an automated announcer, the sanctuary has this policy after all, 8 pm and they'll close the sanctuary and for the two lovebirds there, well they were laughing at themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on… Let’s take a rest" He exclaimed as he offered his back to the her. Dara happily hopped into his back and they safely arrived to their rooms.

 

 

 

 

"So… umm… well, I guess you're tired… umm… tomorrow again?" he shyly asked. Dara just smiled and was playing with her hand before she answered him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahm.. Okay Jaejoong… then.. Goodnight?" She inquired. She glanced at him and he just nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Okay… good night… I'll see you at 8 " he exclaimed. Dara nodded and jaejoong went to his room which is just beside Dara's.

 

 

 

She was about to close her door when Jaejoong suddenly stopped her and pulled her outside.

 

 

 

 

"Wea?" she innocently asked. Then Jaejoong cupped her face again and quickly gave her a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good night and sweet dream… My Dee" he exclaimed and went staright to his room leaving the stunned Dara.

 

 

 

"m..My.. Dee?" She uttered, her face became so red that she blinked her eyes absorbing what jaejoong just said. A smile crept into her lips and she squealed as she tried jumping.

 

 

 

 

"ow..ow.." Because of overloaded joy she tried jumping  completely forgetting about her injured foot. She bit her lips and quietly went to her room and slumped off her body into the cozy bed.