1 -d JAE's POV

You and I

 

I needed to get out from her room, why? It's because it’ll be so embarrassing if she saw me blushing… how can I tell if I'm blushing? Well because I felt my cheeks were burning and I was, yes was, only like that when my mom gave me so much hugs and kisses during my latest birthday celebration where people were chuckling at me.

 

 

 

 

I know you'll gonna ask me why am I blushing… it's because I got to stare at her face while she sings then suddenly my heart started beating like this again and I got more amazed by her because of her singing. You wanna know why I insisted taking care of her? Because I felt something special towards her ever since the school entrance ceremony. It was when that  very first day that I didn't know where to go as soon as I entered the campus. Sica, my cousin was at the theatre much earlier than me, I don't have my phone that time I forgot to bring it and I didn't even have friends I know in school . My butler? Well he has to go and pick up my mom at the airport that time and so I was left to the school, alone, and I didn't even attended the orientation of the school grounds last time. Well  I just walked and walked hoping that I would eventually find the theatre where the freshmen will be attending for the welcome ceremony.

 

 

 

Few minutes of walking I still didn't know where is the freaking theatre and there where no guards seen in there, seriously I was lost. 20 minutes more and I'll be late, I tried looking for some person that hopefully I can ask them for direction but apparently there is none. I sighed and took a seat at one of the benches.

 

 

 

 

"I am totally lost!" I shouted. Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from the back. It's a girl with big glasses and what's up with her bangs? It's covering her face… I was about to talk when she handed me a small notebook. I looked at her and she just pointed the notebook, meaning I have to read it. I opened it and I smiled, it's a map of the school. I was scanning it for a while and as I turned up to thank to the girl she vanished. Where is she? I tried to look for her but I didn't have enough time. I opened the notebook. Dara. Was written on the first page. The map she made was very much exact and very detailed. On the next pages where even the insides of the classrooms, wow, this map is really specific… and I find it cute. I was giggling as I continued scanning the pages, she put so much effort in making this, and I hope she will not get lost after giving me her map.

 

 

 

 

I entered the hall and tried searching for her. Dara. Is she a freshmen too? I started searching for her among the students.

 

 

 

"Jaeeee!" I heard someone called me. It's Sica she was waving her hand not far from where I was standing. Oh, she reserved a seat for me, how nice.

 

 

 

 

"Why aren't answering you phone?! I thought you were lost" She exclaimed. I laughed and told her what had happen, then she borrowed the notebook and took a glance to it. She was giggling as she read the notes written on it.

 

 

 

 

5 steps on your right. You'll see the nurses office

 

Go down stairs, big door, and that is the canteen

 

 

 

"Omo, I find this cute, who owns it Jae?" she asked while still scanning the pages.

 

 

 

"Dara"

 

 

 

"Dara? Dara what?"

 

 

 

"Don't know, like I told you, she vanished suddenly" I chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"You said she's wearing glasses right? With a bangs covering her face.. Let's see" We tried searching for her but we couldn't find her, there's too much students and we aren't able to find her.

 

 

 

 

Months had passed and I still didn't find her. I was about to give up when I suddenly decided to check the dean's list for the 1st semester. Okay, just a glance is enough. Kim Jaejoong… hmm I started from the bottom and I can't find my name there, then I continue going upwards… no. 8 Lee Minho … no. 7 Jeung Il-Woo, no 6. Yoo In Na no. 5 Jung Jessica , no. 4 Geum Jan Di, no. 3 Lee...no 2..Kang… and oh… no. 1 Kim Jaejoong. So I got the first place, nothing new… I was about to leave when some students came and tried looking at the list too. I slowly walked away when I heard something.

 

 

 

 

"omo, Lee Da Hae and Kang Dara from our class got the 3rd and 2nd place. They're amazing" Said the girl 1

 

 

"But who is that Kim Jaejoong that got the first place?" asked the girl no. 2

 

 

 

"Umm excuse me, you said something about Dara?" I asked them. They didn't responded but they suddenly blushed and I just smiled at them. Why are they blushing? I saw  them giving me some smiles and they were somewhat… making an aegyo. I smiled at them, and they just stared at me.

 

 

 

"umm.. What's your name?" the two of them asked me. Oh, this kind of reaction again. I get it. Since highscool it was like this. I sighed and gave them another smile not answering their question.

 

 

 

 

"Do you know Dara?" I asked them firmly which they just nodded and told me that she's from 1-D. I thanked them and hurriedly went to the 1-D classroom. As I peeked in I saw the glasses Girl Dara beside the window. She's alone and she's staring the clouds outside. I tried to cool off myself, well it's the first time I'm doing this, I mean, making sure that I look nice before I meet her. Oh good, hopefully I'm not that sweaty. I turned and was about to enter when I saw a group of girls surrounding her. I listened to their convo.

 

 

 

"Hey! Why are you no. 2 and I'm no. 3, you cheated didn't you?" The tall girl asked while her other 2 companions where just there looking at her.

 

 

 

"Of course! Da Hae, it's not possible for her to defeat you" said the other girl. So the tall girl is Da Hae. Is this some kind of bullying, well I don’t like it and I think I have to go there and make a stand. I tried talking another step but I halted the moment she talked.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me. As you can see I am currently reviewing my notes. And me cheating? Wait. During quizzes, exams and recitations and even on assignments, I have higher grades than you. I cheat? So you're saying that our teachers are dumb and does not observe us strictly? I even skip my meals just to review my notes and some J...JooJoong guy just grabbed the first place from me. And I'm hating it" she explained. Oops, so I am being hated, by the one who helped me. And… he didn't even mention my name correctly, ouch!

 

 

 

"y..You...Come one girls, it's no use talking to her" The tall girl named Da Hae exclaimed and they just left her.

 

 

 

 

"Woooohh, that was close. I nearly gave up there" I heard her whisper through her breath. I didn't go near her and just observed her from the outside. I continued watching her as she sit there and read her notes. I smirked as I realized how she acted all brave in front of them to protect herself, she's something alright. I decided to leave then suddenly I heard her yell.

 

 

 

 

"Eish!! Whoever you are… I'm gonna defeat you! I'll be the first placer next sem!" She yelled. I smiled as she pouted her lips and made a cute expression of sadness. I wanted to pinch her cheeks that time but really, the girl hates me, and I think it's not the proper time to be introducing myself to her.

 

 

 

 

Months had passed and I still wasn't able to introduce myself to her but I still continued to watch over her, secretly. Sica knows about how I..umm.. Observe her, well she said I'm stalking her, which is...slightly right. But I'm not that super stalker that would even mind her private things, I'm clean. 2nd sem finished and I am still at the 1st place and I heard, she's cursing me again. Well at least she knows who I am and I think I don't need to introduce myself anymore. Of course, we're already sophomores and our 1st semester passed and still, Me, Kim Jaejoong is the first placer. No I'm not doing it on purpose, I haven't been studying my notes, it's just that they're making the exam easy… okay, it’s just that I have a good memory and I take my exams and quizzes easy. And of course, me, hailed as the school prince of the school, again. No I'm not being sarcastic, it's just that since I was in kinder I was being praised by all my classmates and I hated it. Seriously who would want fan girls to invade your privacy, they even put and bras on my locker… it's...disgusting you see.

 

 

 

 

And now, our 2nd sem. I was really hoping that I can manage to talk to Dara and so is Sica, she's been dying to see us together talking, walking together, eating together… just like those stuffs. And God heard me, at last, my prayers had been heard. But, apparently she had to experience a little pain… I was at first very guilty but I think this will work.

Well, that time, me and Sica where arguing that I should really make a move, and I was rattling her that this is not the proper time. She then told me that I have to take risk or else she'll be gone. We were arguing and Mr. Cha tried to calm us both that was the time our car just hit Dara. The moment Mr. Cha stopped the car I quickly went out and checked what had happen. It's Dara. And it really shocked me, I was really scared about what had happen to her. I was panicking, good thing Sica was there and she was the one to talked to her until we entered the car.

 

 

 

 

 

As we've entered the car she suddenly moved and was about to went out. I think it's about the cat. "Be still, don't worry the cat is safe…" I tried scolding her. She's already injured and she still thinks about the cat. This girl is weird, really weird that she makes me worry so much, that she scares me just by getting that scratch on her foot, that she makes my heart beat like this.

 

 

 

And yesss! I succeeded making her stay in my house. Well I don't really want her to go home cause she's alone there and her landlady is busy that I know she wouldn't be able to take care of her. Yeah, I'm making my moves to get us closer everyday but really, it's not that easy.

 

 

 

I remember how we spend our first dinner together, she was too shock about the no. of foods prepared in front of her and she invited those present personnel to join us eat dinner, that moment was very cute, she was happy talking to them and so were they.

 

 

 

Well, I have to sleep now. I don't want to be slacking off tomorrow, so, Annyeong~ good night everyone… neh, please give me support… and pray that… Dara and I will have uhm.. Good relationship…kahmsanida~