1-n

You and I

 

"oops" Victoria exclaimed, she then released him from her embrace and jaejoong was now looking problematic.

 

 

 

 

"Bhoya… sorry? Sorry for the disturbance?!" he yelled and tried to breathe deeply, Victoria just looked at him and didn't dare to joke around.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey… " She inquired. Jaejoong then closed his eyes as he hissed through his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

"That girl… she totally misunderstood and she just… ran off with her injured foot!! Not even trying to ask for some explanation" he exclaimed. He then quickly walked to the door and opened it forcefully, Sulli and Sunny then pointed where did Dara ran off to.

 

 

 

 

 

"I need your help" He exclaimed, the 4 girls just looked at him waiting for him to continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" reserve the dining hall of this building, prepare an elegant dress and after that I need you to stay at rm 202, left wing of this building… You know her size right?" He ordered. The girls just happily nodded as he ran off to catch her girl.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unni.. What were you doing there, Dara unni cried you know" Sunny explained. Seohyun then pinched Vicy's cheeks which made her groan from pain.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, We were just tease-flirting each other… he even rejected me right away, we need to help them… and we should go,now" She exclaimed, then as fast as the wind they all went to the reservation booth and started setting the plan.

 

 

 

 

"How could she ran so fast!! Is her foot even okay?" He complained as he ran faster to catch up with her. He then saw her, running towards the elevator. He then continued to ran, she saw her took the elevator and because he was still far, the elevator closed, and he wasn't able to get on time so he chose to go to the stairs and with all of his energy left, he pushed himself to ran to their floor.

 

 

 

 

 

"Run.. Hurry run!" He cheered himself, just to make sure he would chase her in time. Exactly as the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor Jaejoong was already there.

 

 

 

 

"Dara!" he shouted, Dara turned her head and she saw him coming to her, dara panicked and tried running from him.

 

 

 

 

 

"yah! Stop right there!!" he ordered but Dara ignored her and continued running, she then hurriedly opened her room and entered to it, as she was about to close it, Jaejoong was able to stop her from closing her door, he pushed and the door swung open making Dara stumble on the ground.

 

 

 

 

"Kyahh!"She yelled, then she quickly tried to stand but Jaejoong pushed her on the ground.

 

 

 

 

"You… are a very good runner despite your injury" He complimented, but Dara pushed him away and tried crawling away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Kang Dara!" He shouted. He then saw how Dara was harshly wiping off her tears from her eyes. She was so rough and it's making her face red. Jaejoong quickly grabbed her hands and tried to make her stop.

 

 

 

 

"Let go! Let go JJ!!" She protested. Jaejoong then chuckled hearing her calling him JJ. He then Hugged her, but she was still pushing him away.

 

 

 

 

"Shh… please calm down"

 

 

 

 

"Let me go!! Stay away from me" she cried. Jaejoong hugged her tighter but then released her when she groaned.

 

 

 

 

"ouchh" It's her foot, jaejoong then held her foot and examined it. Dara still sobs as she slapped away his hands.

 

 

 

 

"Don't mind me" She exclaimed. She was avoiding his gaze and Jaejoong is not liking it, not a bit. He sighed and then pulled her towards him, he then carried her to her bed and she laid here there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!" She yelled out. Jaejoong then went on top of her and stared at her eyes lovingly. She blinked her eyes and altered her gaze. Jaejoong hissed, he then rested his head to her chest making Dara to completely shut .

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry" He whispered. Dara became so silent and just continued to kept mum.

"I'm so sorry"

"You misunderstood Dee… I'm sorry" he repeatedly apologized to her, Dara didn't dared to utter a single word but instead she looked at him with longing.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, please hear me" He exclaimed, He then raised his head and stared at her eyes with such strong emotions.

 

 

 

 

"Dee, that time… we were just teasing each other… we're not doing anything… I was just telling her that I'm not available anymore, that I am now owned by you, you own the whole me Kang Dara" He whispered and tried to gently wipe off the tears from her eyes, Dara just sobbed and tried to calm herself, Jaejoong then slowly reached for her lips but she moved away.

 

 

 

 

"Dee" he called her sweetly.

 

 

 

 

"What are we? Friends?" She asked while she was still looking away from him. He then cupped her face and smiled at her, he breathed deeply as he rested his forehead to hers.

 

 

 

 

"No… you're more special than a friend. You… are now the new owner of my heart, you hold it, you control it.." he exclaimed and slowly he bent down and reached for her lips. Dara pulled him closer to her, Jaejoong slowly placed his arms as support to his body, he can't just pound her like that, especially when they're sharing a kiss.

 

 

 

 

"Ahem"

 

*coughs coughs*

 

 

"wew"

 

 

"Oh" 

 

 

The 4 girls then happily watched the scene of the two love birds. Of course because of them their kiss was stopped and it made Jaejoong's blood to boil. He glared at them and Dara just shyly smiled at them while gently pushing the guy on top of her.

 

 

 

"Give us 10 minutes" he demanded and turned to face his Dara, he smiled and was about to kiss her when Dee covered his mouth with her hand.

 

 

 

 

"No!" She protested and pushed him away forcefully. Jaejoong groaned making the 4 girls laughed at him.

 

 

 

"Tsc. You're worse than my cousin" He growled. He then glared at them as he deeply sighed.

 

 

 

"yah, we were just doing what you told us to do" Sunny exclaimed, she then bit her lips and signaled the others to shoo him away.

 

 

 

 

"Yahh..I'll trust with this… arasso" He shouted as the door closed leaving him all alone outside.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry about what happened" Vicy went to her and apologized, Dara just smiled and told her to just forget about it, after that little forgiving scene, The 4 girls hurriedly set all the materials and happily gave their new unnie a woderful makeover.

 

 

 

 

"I'm..I'm not really into this kinds of st--..Kyahhhh!!!" She shouted as  Sulli pulled the peeler from her legs.

 

 

 

"unnie, bear with it… just for a while.. Neh?" Sunny exclaimed and continued plucking some of her eyebrows.