Drabble

Maknae Line of Affection (Sekai Stories Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was seven o’clock in the evening and Chanyeol and Baekhyun had resorted to continue their little game on their bedroom, Suho decided to do the dishes, and manager hyung retreated on the solace of his room right after dinner. That left Jongin with Sehun, to which he could not decide whether his face denotes tiredness or sleepiness, or if his state right now is just of normalcy.

“What is it you dimwit,” Sehun grumbled from his bed, seeing the older boy peeking through the door of his room like a scared little kid.

“Nothing really,” Jongin mumbled. “Just checking out on you is all.”

Sehun, feet up high planted on the wall, snorted. “Come here.”

Jongin did as he’s told, closing the door with a soft click. When he reached the bed, he saw that Sehun had brought his legs down and is now sitting on top of his pillows.

“Does your back hurt?” he asked but he’s already reaching to his bedside drawer to get the tube of cream they always use after every practice anyway.

“You could’ve gone home early and joined us in the food fight,” Sehun said, hands rolling the older male’s shirt up. “Hold it.” He said once it’s rolled over until his neck. Jongin just hummed to let Sehun know he heard but didn’t attempt to say anything other than that.

“Do you miss school?” Sehun had asked after a beat of silence, still quietly applying the cream and pressing weight on his shoulder blades and the upper right part of his back.

“Not re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter