Meet Sehun, the biggest brat

Maknae Line of Affection (Sekai Stories Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MEET SEHUN; THE BIGGEST BRAT


 

 

It is safe to assume that Jongin is born with the fate of a ‘baby-sitter’ etched on those long arms and legs, in those tan skin and taut muscles. Because if not, then he has to face the reality that he might just be spoiling Sehun a little. A little too much.

“I said I don’t want to go to school,” Sehun the brat, repeats for the nth time. Jongin arrived at his house an hour earlier (as usual) before the designated time of their classes, trying to pull the younger out of the comfort of his blanket. He sits by the end of Sehun’s bed, and once in a while has to block his arms so that Sehun’s kicking feet won’t hit his face. He decides that Sehun must just look like a cockroach’s body turned upward, all feet and arms flailing and kicking.

“It’s not about if you wanted to or not,” Jongin, with the mastered patience of putting up with the younger boy, says calmly, one hand still gripping the younger’s foot in an attempt to preserve the features of his face. “You have to go to school whether you like it or not.”

“I don’t do what I don’t want.” Sehun bites back with the mastered attitude of always opposing Jongin at any occasion, any time of the day, and any time of the month. He gives the older another purposeful kick on the abdomen that is sure to send him in hospital without a doubt had not Jongin catches Sehun’s other foot just in time before it lands on his chest.

Well, Jongin concludes sourly, if he was born to babysit Sehun, then Sehun is born to go against everything he says and everything he does.

“Stop being a brat and get your out of the bed, Sehun.” he repeats again, trying to sound chiding (keyword trying)

Said boy narrows his eyes at him, dragging the covers up his head to hide his face. “Why don’t you get your out of my bed?” Sehun mutters, voice a little bit muffled under the covers. Jongin, however, doesn't miss it. With one forceful tug, Jongin yanks the cover away, leaving the younger boy in the scrutinizing gaze of the older boy with his pajamas on, face flushed pink in the cold breeze of the morning and some sort of a breeze of embarrassment.

“What is wrong with you?!” Sehun shrieks trying to get his blanket back which is now on the custody of the cold floor, being stepped over by Jongin who now moved from the end of his bed to his side, hands on his hips and mouth pressed into a thin line.

“I’ve been spoiling you on a daily basis, hourly, by the way,” Jongin mutters, eyeing the flushed boy on the bed, trying to cover his chest with his arms like some sort of a teenager girl. “I’m not letting you get away this time.”

Because Jongin is trying to get Sehun out of bed since 6 o’clock sharp in the morning and now the clock screams 7:30’oclock which basically means they just missed their first class which is math, as Jongin tries to mollycoddle Sehun with I’ll buy you a bubble tea, I’ll let you play my Nintendo or I’ll let you copy my assignment for Economics. Nothing really worked, and Jongin is just so frustrated and at lost with what to do because Sehun isn’t usually this obnoxious and he’s just losing his hard-trained patience with Sehun’s lips curved upward as if taunting , paired with a mischievous glint on his eyes.

“What will you do?” the younger asks, an eyebrow raised in question. Jongin goes silent, thinking.

“Well?” Sehun says impatiently, his arms now crossed over his chest in that oh well, you can’t really do anything look on his face.

Jongin thinks some more. Because really, if Sehun doesn’t want to, what can Jongin do? It’s not as if he resorted into violence (not that he ever thinks that’s even possible before) or life threats that can make Jongin get Sehun to do what he wants. It’s all about Jongin agreeing to whatever Sehun wants in addition to just stupidly doing Sehun’s favors instead.

Jongin thinks Sehun grew up to be the biggest spoiled brat on earth because of him.

When they were seven and Jongin won the best dancer award on their Christmas party (instead of Sehun), Sehun had hit Jongin countless of times until his knuckles are white and Jongin’s body is numb. Little Sehun had then made Jongin promise to never join dance contests where he is participating too, ever again, and Jongin never did ever s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter