Concert

Concert

 

The concert was beginning to get on your nerves. You felt like you wanted to hit someone, you were getting bored and irritated, you stand among a crowd of loud, sweaty and well, loud people. The song is a ballad but you could barely hear at thing, apparently some fans just came over to scream or squeal like pigs at the top of their lungs, they probably thought it was fun or a way of showing affection. It was annoying.

 

You scowl, you woke up at an ungodly hour just to wait in line to enter the concert and when you did, you weren’t even at the front, lots of the annoying ones who don’t understand that shoving and taking someone’s seat was wrong and plain irritating.

 

You started wondering if they even came to listen or to just scream. The temperature was high, it was hot, the kind of hot were you feel like you’re about to suffocate and the smell wasn’t helping either.

 

Did they even shower before they came here?You ask yourself because it has been less than an hour and people are already sweating like there’s not tomorrow.

 

The instruments were loud, as loud as the fans, only sharper. Annoying as hell, but without instruments, there’s no show and without the fans, there’s no star really or is the phrase different?

 

I had plans, you think to yourself though it was a bit of a difficult task to think and listen to scream and instruments. A lot of plans of what you were going to do once you got here, but here you were now staring at the stage with dull eyes, you could barely see him, and maybe that’s why you were in a rather crappy mood.

 

Your height did help a little though; you were one of the tall ones among all the crowd, so you did not really need to start jumping up and down.

 

Freaking tall and damn proud, you smirk happily, the music dies down and the noise and screams stop. A few minutes later, someone who you don’t really care about started what you call, ranting and making the crowd giggle like idiots, you kept looking around for him. You even wonder if he was on stage.

 

Suddenly you heard his voice, your dull eyes lit up and the irritation you felt left you complete. You spot him there, on stage, his angelic voice sending shivers down your spine, you eyes were on him even though he sung his lines and someone else who once again, you did not care to look at, your eyes were just on Kyuhyun.

 

You felt like you were paralyzed, saying he looked good would have been an understatement, he looked perfect. Even better than pictures, he was better than the pictures in person, you felt it even though were where a bit on the far side in the full crowd.

 

You wanted to get closer, to see him closer and maybe, just maybe you’d smile and be happy after all the stress you’ve been through and you might, of course, forget the screams which by now were getting worse.

 

As he started singing his part, he raises his hand and waves at the crowd, you pretend that he was waving and looking at you, you forget about all the things you thought about the screaming and screamed as loud as you could waving your hands, even the people next to you raised their eyebrows at you but you ignore them. You were too happy to be worried about how stupid you were looking; waving your hands like crazy, it’s not as if you were the only one doing it.

 

I’d jump him.

 

You laugh at the memory as you remember most of the things you used to say before the concert, those were the days. “Well, it’s a little hard to do that, there's a certain barrier around.” You say dryly, referring to the crowd, and then you laugh to yourself as you keep waving your hands around and singing along.

 

A few weeks passed, time sure flies by like its rushing for something. You stood in an aquarium, you stare at a fish that was staring back at you, you thought it looked rather creepy and like a stalker, you raise your eyebrow at it before shaking your head with a chuckle.

 

“Pike,” You look down at your niece and she’s staring at you with her large eyes, you were about to protest that you did not want to look at sharks because you thought there weren’t interesting enough at the moment. Of course, her cuteness made you think otherwise, you left her drag you away from the Stalker Fish.

 

You crash into someone and stumble back but don’t fall, your iPod drops but luckily does not break, you groan but bend to reach out for your iPod but someone else gets it before you do and holds it in front of you.

 

“Mianhae,” He says with a bow and a chuckle, you freeze staring at him in shock.

 

“You look like a fish,” You hear your niece say and you hear her giggles, you’d have tinkled her until she peeped herself if you weren’t standing there shocked.

 

“Engrish?” He asks and you snap out of your state of shock with a nod and get your iPod from his hands.

 

“Sorry,” He smiles charmingly.

 

“Autograph?!” You exclaim.

 

:::::::::::::::::

Gah, LOL sorry if I failed, Fartward! I hope you liked it and do me a favor? Smile ;] I love you~ Sheesh joesonghabnida/minhae/minhe?! Which one? WHATEVER LOL spare me, I haven’t even bothered to learn any Korean words, I’m sorry? O.o thanks everyone for reading. Enjoy [x I should really be ranting at the top or the foreword =_=