Day 6 (continued)- The lying game

His 30 Day Girl

Eli rolled over lazily and grabbed his buzzing cell phone from the charger on the bedside table. He rubbed his eyes and adjusted his eyes to the light of the phone screen. New message from Lara. He quickly hopped out of bed and attempted to exit to room. 

 
"Eli?" Yoonhye mumbled tiredly as she sat upright. 
 
"I'm just going to grab a drink of water" he lied quickly, too quickly. Yoonhye shot him a suspicious look. Without wanting to be questioned further Eli left the room. 
 
He made his way from the bedroom to the bathroom, locking the door behind himself. Once inside he checked his new message. 
 
After reading it Eli scratched the back of his neck. He was still extremely tired so he took a second to gather his thoughts and remember what he had scheduled for the day. He was supposed to be spending the day with Yoonhye but if was able to figure out a way to get her to leave than he would be able to invite Lara over. He replied to Lara, agreeing to meet up with her at his place. 
 
'Ok so now I need to figure a way to get Yoonhye to leave' he thought as he unlocked the door and headed back to the bedroom. 
 
"Your back" Yoonhye said happily once Eli had gotten back to the bedroom. 
 
"Hey" he replied, guilt was written all over his face. 
 
"What's wrong?" Yoonhye asked, noticing Eli's darkened aura.
 
Eli flopped onto the bed and rolled onto his side so he and Yoonhye were facing each other. "Well I forgot I had something on today, so we can't hang out" he said.
 
"Nawwww" she puffed her cheeks and pouted. Eli laughed and poked her cheek. "Don't worry oppa I still love you!" she said, using a fake aegyo voice. 
 
Eli was about to reply but instead stiffed a yawn. Without saying anything else he wrapped an arm around Yoonhye and resumed his sleep.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so it's been forever since I updated this story,since its the weekend I thought that I should continue the story because to be honest I have gotten quiet lazy with it 
I hope that it was ok!