Day 3- The Call

His 30 Day Girl

Today Demi and I decided to go explore one of the streets in Seoul near our hotel. As we were looking at all the amazing sights my phone rang.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring

Who could be calling me? I thought as I went to check the caller ID. Eli. Even just thinking about him made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Wait what? Is this what love feels like? No it cant be I have only known him for a few days.

"Ah are you gonna answer it" Demi asked giving me a puzzeled look. "Yeah I'll just be a minute" I called over my shoulder as I went to go answer it out of her ear shot. Once out of her hearing range I cheerfully answered the phone.

"Hiya Eli"

"Hello how are you?"

"Im good. So what were you calling to talk about?"

"Well I was just wondering if you would like to go on another date?"

"Yeah sounds good! So when do you want to meet up?"

"I was thinking I could pick you up from your place around 11 o'clock tomorrow night because I have something I really want to show you"

"Ok sounds good. So what do you want to show me?"

"Cant tell its a surprise. Well I got to go now see you tomorrow"

"Oh ok see you tomorrow. Im really looking forward to it"

"Well I hope that you like my little surprise"

"Im sure I will"

"Anyway it was nice talking to you I got to get back to work. Bye"

"Ok bye"

After we hung up I couldnt help but wonder what he had planned for tomorrow night.