Day 6- His an idol?

His 30 Day Girl

"C'mon I need to buy the new Super Junior album" I called over my shoulder as I walked through the isles at the kpop store. "F(x), SHINee, Teen Top, Girls Generation, Infinite" I read out loud as I passed the seemingly endless albums and other merchandise.

 
"Ok then while you do that I'm going to find a Lunafly top. Teo is just so dream-" Demi called back but stopped mid setence because her eyes were drawn to something else. "Ummm Lara isn't that the guy from the mall last week?" she questioned as she picked up the U-Kiss stop girl album.
I walked over towards her and grabbed it out of her hands. I gasped when I saw Eli on the front cover. "That, that's him...Eli" I replied as I gently traced my fingers over his picture. Suddenly it made sense; the disguises, the private dates, him at work whenever I texted him. It was all because he was, is, an idol. 
 
"Well then lucky you only met him once then because looks like he is 'the player guy' of the group" Demi joked as she looked him up on google on her phone. "Hey his pretty cute" she said in her overly perky voice as she showed me a picture of Kiseop. 
I nodded in agreement and continued to stare blanky at the album. "Well if only Demi knew that he is no longer 'the player guy' because he is my boyfriend" I thought and smiled to myself. 
 
"Let's buy this and go get some luch" I said as I picked up another U-Kiss cd and wrist band and dragged her towards the shops counter.
 
"Umm what about your Super Junior things... But even more importantly my Lunafly stuff!" she whined, "Teo and I will one day date! So I need to start to collect his merch for when I go to his concerts and he sings to me on stage! I need good fan girling material!" She continued to throw a tantrum in the store like a four year old child. 
 
I rolled my eyes and gave in. "Fine then we leave" I said reluctantly as I tapped my foot impatiantly.
 
While Demi was busy with collecting as much to do with Lunafly as possible I grabbed my phone out. No new messages. I sighed slightly disappointed. Eli hadn't of messaged me since he asked me out on a date, the day that he confessed and we started to date. Even though it was only two days ago and he was busy being an idol he could have still found a spare minute to message me. Well looks like I was going to have to take the first step then. I quickly texted him
 
Heyy Eli 。◕‿◕。,
We haven't spoken in a while so do you want to catch up??? 
 
I read over it a few times before finally deciding to send it. Knots quickly formed in my stomach. I don't know why but I was feeling extremely nervous.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I got wifi so I was able to upload this once I got off my flight! I wrote it at midnight so please excuse it's poor quality.