Day 4- The surprise

His 30 Day Girl

It was 10:50 and I had just finished putting the finishing touches on myself. Tonight was the night I was going to meet up with Eli. Eli hadn't of given me any tips or secrets on where we were going tonight. The surprise was eating me alive.

 
My phone then started to buzz and I ran to pick it up. New text from Eli.
 

Hey,

I'm out side in the silver car, ready for tonight?

 
As soon as I read the text I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the apartment as quietly as I could so I didn't wake Demi up. 
 
When I got outside the buildings entrance I spotted Eli in his car waving madly at me in attempts to draw my attention. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behaviour. As I made my way to the car Eli got out to greet me. 
"Hey Lara" he as he gave me a quick tight hug.
"Hi" I replied as I hugged back.
He motioned me to the passengers side of the car and opened the door for me. I bowed my head slightly and smiled as I slid into the car seat. Eli took his place in the drivers seat and started to drive off. 
 
The car ride itself took forty minutes until we finally got to our destination. The trip only felt like ten because of the endless conversations. "We are here!" Eli said as he pulled up to Ggotji beach. 
 
As we got out of the car I noticed that he had a blanket set up on the sand that was lit with candles. "Wow this is so beautiful" I said awestruck by the romantic set up Eli created. "It was well worth the wait" I thought. "Im glad you approve" He smirked as he grabbed my hand and led me to the blanket. 
 
As I sat down Eli started to unpack food from the picnic basket. He pulled out one container that contained pasta "Hey sorry if it doesn't look to good. I guess it didn't survive the drive here, but it still will taste great."
"Ok but their is only one problem, I think you may have left the other pasta container at home" I said cocking my head to the side. 
"Well I was actually hoping we could share this together, I thought it would be kind of...romantic" he admitted. I immediately turned a bright shade of red, luckily it was dim from only being candle lit so he probably didn't see.
"Oh ok" I replied after a brief moment of shock. 
 
As we feed each other it became really cute like in the movies. Cheesy I know, but still. Somehow I managed to get some of the pasta sauce smeared on the corner of my mouth. Eli leaned closer in until his face was super close to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me so I puckered my lips and waited for his to meet mine. Nothing. He just wiped the food off of my face and continued to eat. I furrowed my eyebrows in slight annoyance, slightly because of him not kissing me and because I was stupid enough to believe he was going to kiss me. "Hey is something wrong" he said picking up on my scrunched up face. 
"No I'm fine" I replied.
"Well you don't look fine" he persisted.
"Umm I'm just a little cold" I lied.
"Well then take my jacket" he said as his jacket off and placed it on my shoulders. It smelt like him and was warm like him. I inhaled his cologne. It made me feel safer even though we were out in the middle of nowhere at night. "Feel better?" He asked with his face full of concern. I nodded and smiled. 
 
As the night drew on, sunrise eventually came. "Look the suns coming up lets watch it together" Eli said as he pulled a stray hair from my face. In silence we sat together and watched the magnificent sunrise. It was almost to perfect to be true. Without any notice or warning Eli leaned over and pecked my check softly. A little shocked I turned to face him. "You know I really like you" he smiled brightly causing my heart to feel like it was about to burst from happiness. I kissed his check in reply. He laughed and nuzzled into my neck "So I'm guessing you like me too" He chucked and placed an arm around me so we could be closer together.
 
After the sun had rose we packed up and headed to the car. The car ride once again felt as though it didn't take that long because of Eli. 
 
As he drove to the front of the hotel he parked the car and turned to face me. "Their is something I forgot to ask you at the beach" he cupped my check and continued, "I was wondering if you will be my girl friend"
"Say no. Your on holidays. He works. What will Demi think? What will your family think about it? You don't even know him. You can't commit to a long distance relationship" My brain screamed at me.
"Yes I will" I replied without properly thinking. Crap.
He kissed me gently on the lips before saying goodbye and promising to text me. As I walked back to my hotel room I was full of mixed emotions;  ecstatic, shocked, thrilled, nervous and enchanted.
 
As I unlocked the door to the room and walked in I stopped and noticed the clock in the kitchen. "7:35" I mumbled and tried to stifle a yawn. I trudged to my room and headed to bed. Only to then dream about Eli and I next meeting. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the chapter was no good. I have been writing other U-Kiss stories so I kind of rushed this... I will try and do better next time!
Oh and I changed the title... Hope its ok