Jae Called.

Save Me

Sunheepov/


” SONDONGWOON, you answer to us all later. ”

The cute Yoseob hissed before pulling my hand leading me down to the living room downstairs.
By then he was jumping with joy and his face depicts all the happiness in the world.
How does he do that?
I mean one second he was looking like a damn lion the other, he looks something like a Teddy.

 

Yoseob and I reached the couch first and the rest of the guys ran after us.
Kikwang pulled me in his embrace and hugged me so tight once he came into the living room.
Yoseob got protective and started screaming.
For the next few minutes, there was only Yoseob and Kikwang’s loud thundering murderous voices trying to win the other.
I just sat there like a little girl watching some barbie.
This is indeed entertaining.

 

” Did Dongwoon beat you up? ”

Doojoon suddenly voiced out his worries.
I laughed and shook my head.
Why would Dongwoon hit me for nothing?
Plus, he won’t hurt a fly, look at him.
He’s drinking milk and munching on cookies.
Who does that at an age like his anyway?

 

” Who did this to you? ”

Junhyung asked.
Wow, that was one really direct question.
I do have an answer for that but I don’t think it appropriate.

 

I think Dongwoon sensed my awkwardness and he came towards me, pulled me up and out the door.
The rest of the guys were obviously not amused by his actions but I could only agree to do what he’s thinking.
I’d rather go somewhere else than stay at a place where I have to answer to people.
Dongwoon ordered me to get on to his motorcycle and I did as told.

 

He rode us both around the place and occasionally stopped to get something to drink or eat.
I guessed we got around for a few hours because I was definitely shagged.

 

” We should go back now. ”

He suddenly said and just like that we got back into the house.

 

Thank Goodness by the time we came back, everyone was asleep.
I didn’t know where to go so Dongwoon asked me to go to his room.
His room was somewhere at the end and to get there, we had to pass by some rooms and damn, I like it.

 

We passed by a room that had the door wide open and I saw Hyunseung lying on his bed with no shirt on.
His abs were amazing and I can swear, I wished I could just stare at him sleep or something.
That’s when Dongwoon decide to irritate me and yelled at me to move my faster.
I rolled my eyes and followed his lead.

 

” You sleep here. I’m sleeping downstairs. ”

He flatly said and turn to get out.

 

By now, I should be screaming for joy that I have a bed to sleep on today.
But instead, because I’m kind, I asked him to stay in the room with me.
No, not because I’m a but because I know how awkward it is not to be able to sleep in one’s room.
I experienced it and as an experienced person, I shall endure a night sleeping in the same room as he does.

 

He jumped in happiness and lunged himself onto his bed.
I cleared my throat.
Yeah sure, I did say the room but I didnt mention the bed at all, that I know.
I was kind enough to let him stay in the room.
He sighed and cursed under his breath as he lay down an extra mattress down on the floor.

 

He lay down and I did too and we both stayed like that.
I didn’t know about him but I couldn’t fall asleep.
Before I could think of anything else, my phone rang.

 

” Hello? ”

” Sunhee? Where are you? ”

Jaejoong. Jaejoong?
He’s calling me? To ask me where I am? Is he… okay?
Maybe he is. This is great.

 

” Where are you? ”

” Uh… I’m at the restaurant. ”

I couldn’t tell him.
What would I be if u were to tell him that I am sleeping over at some guy’s place whom I only know his name.

 

” Oh, okay. Be safe, take care. ”

Jaejoong said and he hung up.
Wait. What? Be safe? Take care? Wow.
I ended up smiling a whole lot before laying back on the bed.