Sunheepov/

Where am I going to go to now?
I definitely can’t go back home.
I walked down the streets of Seoul covering myself as much as I could with my arms.
The cold wind is not helping at all. I was looking at the ground praying that it wouldn’t be so cold.
I am wearing shoes but it’s thin and I can feel the cold cement I’m walking on.
I didn’t even see what’s on my left and right while crossing the road when I should have.

 

That’s when I almost got run down by a motocycle.

 

My first reaction wasn’t to run but to crouch down and try to cover myself with my frail arms.
Thankfully for me, the motocycle didn’t hit me, it stopped right before it did.
Thank God.
I was gonna pass out due to anxiety but the motocyclist got off and came towards me.

 

” What were you thinking crossing the road like that? Are you okay? ”

He asked me. I could sense annoyance in his voice.
Why does all I do annoy everyone around me?

 

” Y-y-yes, I’m okay. ”
I managed to thank him before walking off but I didn’t got very far before he caught my arm.
I turn to look at him. I didn’t really see his face well just now but now, I could clear as hell see his face.
It’s flawless.
He looked perfect, it was as though everything was right where it should be.
I thought he looked foreign.
He didn’t look Korean at all.

 

” Get on. I’m sending you home. ”
He ordered me on his bike.
I had the world hugest urge to sit on his bike and ride on it with him but then I remembered, I can’t go home right now.
Unless I choose to die tonight.

 

” Ah, no. I’m not going home. It’s okay, I’m fine. ”

” Where are you going? ”

He insisted to send me off again.

 

” Can I follow you to wherever you’re going then? ”

I decided.
Since I also have nowhere in mind, that’s the best I could come up with.
Futhermore, I don’t know how to answer him anymore.
It’s not like I have a BFF and tell him to send me to my BFF’s house.
Whatever right. I don’t even know what’s gonna happen to my life anymore.

 

” Trust me, you wouldn’t want to follow me, so just tell me where you wanna go so I can send you there. ”

” Just take me where you wanna go. ”

I said before sitting myself on his bike to shut him up.
This is good.

 

” What’s your name? ”

I asked him before he sped off.

 

” Dongwoon. Son Dongwoon. ”

He briefly said and set off into the busy roads.