The DVD

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Is late at night, Tao was bored at home when suddenly the door bell rang, he went to open it, seeing suho came by to his house "yah, why are you calling me to come to your house at this house??"

"i'm bored"

"bored, you got so many dvds and computer to play with"

"but all those dvd, i watch aready"

"aishi, wait here"

suho went to his room while tao was waiting for him, suho open the draw from the computer table, there was so many dvds "so many dvd, did he watch every one of them??" he thought until he see something, a dvd that looks new "oh, this dvd looks new"

so he went back to the living and gave it tao to see "this dvd looks new but there was no title or pictures, i thought it was yours"

"let me see"

tao look at it and told him "hyung, this dvd wasn't mine, where did you found it??", "i found it in your drawer at the computer table" he reply.

"really not yours??"

"of course is not mine"

"since is not yours, i wonder whose is this, let's take a look inside"

suho open the dvd case, took out the cd and put into the dvd player, "hyung wait, i go get some foods and drinks" tao went to the kitchen while suho paused the video and wait for him.

after tao came back, he thought suho will wait for him but as he came back the video was aready played "hyung, i thought you will wait for me, why you suddenly watch by your ownself??"

suho didn't respond, just sitting infront of the television, staring at it, so tao look at the video that was playing but there is nothing in it, so tao took out the dvd and switch off the television, a moment later, suddenly the television was switch on by itself, he thought that he aready switch it off 

tao call him again "hyung hyung" but he still didn't respond so he decided to plug off the cable at the back of the television but as he plug off the cable, suddenly something show out in the video and he look at it, he sees something inside the video, a video that show the two of them, like someone was filming them, so he turned around and have a look but there was nothing behind them.

so tao turned back at the television, it was still there, filming at them, he call him again "hyung hyung" shaking him up, but he wasn't moving at all, so he shake him and call him louder "HYUNG HYUNG", it keep coming closer and closer to them, tao got scared.

suddenly as suho turned to him and he sees something on his hyung's face, his eyes were white, blood coming out from his eyes, his mouth were pale until then he got fainted.

the next morning, tao scream and woke up, found himself that he was on his bed, he went down to the living, saw suho was watching tv "tao, you are awake, why are you sweating so much??"

"why was i on my bed??"

"you got fainted just now when you came back from the kitchen, i brought you to your bed"

"fainted??"

he thought then he just remember something about his hyung, looking at him, his eyes, face and mouth but there is nothing "huh?? nothing??"

"yah, tao??"

"what hyung??"

"why are you looking at me like this??"

"nothing"

"nothing??" suho got confused.

"hyung, i've got something to tell, very important thing"

"what is it??"

then tao suddenly explained and told him everything what had happen yesterday night.

"that was nonense, nothing happen on me, i swear"

"but....but hyung, there is really something wrong"

"don't be silly, Tao, maybe you had a nightmare if not why i didn't seem to remember anything yesterday"

"hyung, i'm not kidding"

"okay okay, why don't i'll go check if the dvd is there, you stay here"

tao sat on the sofa while suho went to his room and look for the dvd if is still there until then 1 hour aready, tao was still waiting for suho to come back but he didn't so he call him "HYUNG HYUNG, IS THE DVD THERE??"

he didn't respond  so tao decided to go to his room but later what he saw, as tao enter his room, looking around the room, suho wasn't in the room "huh?? i thought hyung was looking for the dvd, where did he go??"

tao search every corner of his room but seems that he was not there, so he look around the whole house, still no sign of him until then he realized that suho had just disappear from his room.

one month later, he got a call suho's parents that suho had a terrible car accident on the bus while on the way to his house, he can't believe what suho's parents told him, he got shocked about it and he locked himself in his own room, crying for 1 week.

about the dvd, it was fault, empty, don't know why it was been found in tao's room and tao didn't see the dvd before and he doesn't know it