Who is on the line??

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Baekhyun was alone at home and he was bored, his parents were off to work, so he decided to call his friend over, he dial his friend number.

"yobosaeyo, chanyeol i'm boredcome you come to my house??" he asked while watching tv.

"ok sure"

"see you later"

"see you later baekhyun"

as the both of them hunged up the phone, baekhyun was still watching tv while waiting for him, when suddenly the phone rang, he quickly pick up the phone "yobosaeyo??" he asked, but no one answer, so he hunged up the phone, but not a minute, the phone suddenly rang again, he pick up the phone again and answer "yobosaeyo", then later as baekhyun were about to hunged up the phone, he heard a sound, not a sound, someone, a deep voice was rapping over the phone.

the rapping sound it makes baekhyun so creepy, but he suddenly asked himself "that rapping voice looks so familiar to me, isn't that chanyeol??"

"chanyeol, is that you??"

but he didn't reply, when after few mins later, the rapping has stop, a loud scream came out and baekhyun got shocked, he quickly hunged up the phone

an hour later, baekhyun was still waiting for chanyeol, but he still haven't come yet, when the phone suddenly rang again, so he just picked up the phone "chanyeol, stop playing pranks with me, it is not funny"

"ahhhhh" a deep voice suddenly scream.

"chanyeol??? where are you now?? i waited for you so long aready" 

he don't know what to do, waited for him so long aready, so he just hung up the phone, but when he hung up the phone, he heard the door bell rang.

"BAEKHYUN-AHH, i'm here" his friend, chanyeol shouted outside the door.

"huh?? if chanyeol was outside the door who was calling me just now??"

so baekhyun went to open the door and what he saw, was chanyeol is standing infront of him now, he don't know what to say afterwards, so he slowly touch his face and shoulder and even his hand, when chanyeol suddenly snap him out of it "baekhyun-ahh, what's wrong with you?? are you okay??"

"huh?? what did you say just now??" he asked blankly.

"i say what's wrong with you?? are you okay??" chanyeol said once again.

"ya, i'm fine" he reply quietly.

"come on, let's go in" he put his hand around baekhyun's shoulder, close the door, and went in.

but as they went back in, the phone suddenly rang again, "chanyeol, i thought you were playing pranks to me, always keep calling"

"i wasn't, i was on the bus aready, baekhyun-ahh, the phone is ringing"

baekhyun got frustrated and went to answer the phone, started to shout "YAH, who is on the line?? and stop calling me", he hunged up the phone after he scold the person over the phone.

"who is calling now??"

"the person didn't answer, no respond at all, all i heard is a zzzzzz sound"

"what zzzzzz sound??"

"like a bug flying around, and few hours before  when we hunged up the phone, the phone rang, i thought it was you"

"oh really?? cannot be, when we hunged up the phone, i was in my room changing and got out of my house afterwards"

"and i heard someone was rapping, i thought it was you the one who was rapping"

as they were chatting about the phone line, the phone suddenly rang again, "aiya, this time let me answer the phone" chanyeol brave helping baekhyun to answer the phone. "yobosaeyo??"  

still no one respond, he shouted angryily again "YOBOSAEYO?? WHO IS THIS??"

suddenly a loud scream over the phone shouted, chanyeol got shocked and quickly hunged up the phone "i'm sure that wasn't me, is sounded like a girl was screaming"

"really" baekhyun asked, later the phone rang again

this time chanyeol answer the phone once more and shouted "YAH, STOP CALLING OVER MY FRIEND'S PHONE", after he shouted, a loud scream shouting over his ear, got him shocked again, and then a long beep~~~~ sound, baekhyun heard it too, they quickly hunged up the phone, and baekhyun plug off the phone cable.

few days later, baekhyun moved house, and he was wondering, will the person call him back again when he moves house, no one knows, only him