Strange Door

Exo Horror Oneshots Stories

Suho was bored at night so he decided to called his friends over, asked them to be here by 7pm.

"i'm bored, is only 4pm, still got alot of hours, let me sleep for awhile" suho was going to sleep on his bed when suddenly he heard the door bell rang. 

"is only 4pm, i asked them at come at 7pm, too early for them aready" he quickly went to open the door but before he opens he look through the hole on the door and what he saw was nobody there, so he went back to his bed and sleep but before walking back, he heard the door bell rang again

"who is it??" he tried to open the door see if anyone was there, but there was no one out there and went back to his bed again.

he got sleep aready, after 2 hours of sleeping, he got up because he was urgently, after he got out of the washroom, he heard the door bell rang "is only 6pm, who was at my door, WHO IS IT??" he shouted.

he look through the hole again and no one was there, "so i go to sleep or just watch tv?? now is 6.15pm.....i shouldn't sleep, if i sleep, i will wake up very late" 

suddenly the door bell rang again when he was watching tv, "who is it??" he shouted.

"hyung, is us" he heard baekhyun shouting.

"wait is only 6.30pm, is still early"

"hyung, we came here early because we are bored too" he shouts again.

"i thought i ask you guys to come at 7pm??" he shouted back as he walks toward the door and look through the hole, he saw they boys were standing infront of the door, so he opens the door but when he opens it, no one was there.

"that were strange, i thought i saw them standing outside the door when i look through the hole, why i open the door and no one was there"

when he was about to close the door, the door bell rang again and heard their voice again "hyung, open the door", he look through the door, saw them standing outside the door again but as he opens the door again, no one was there "huh?? not again, are you guys playing pranks on me?? GUYS"

then he close the door again, suddenly he heard someone was kicking the door loudly and shouted at them "GUYS, STOP KICKING IT", he went back to continue to watch tv, few mins later he heard someone was still kicking at his door "I SAY GUYS, STOP IT IF NOT I WON'T LET YOU ALL IN" he did not go to the door again until it slient.

the door was still kicking and it became very loud, so he decided to check again, he look through the hole saw the guys standing infront of the door, "hyung, open the door" baekhyun shouted.

suddenly his phone rang, quickly went to answer the phone "yobosaeyo" he asked.

"hyung, is d.o, i'm with chanyeol, baekhyun, kai and sehun, we were waiting for the bus, we will be late abit because we brought snacks and drinks"

"huh?? but they were outside the door" he mumbled.

"hyung, are you there??" 

"yes, i'm" he replied when he still heard the boys calling him outside the door.

"so is it okay that we will be late abit"

"ya is okay" he heard the other boys voice over the phone

"hyung, the bus is coming, see you later" d.o hunged up the phone while suho went to get the door.

"no more this time, i hope it was not them" 

"hyung, open the door, is really us hyung, we are starving aready" baekhyun shouted when suho look through the hole saw them still standing outside the door

so suho try his luck to open the door once again, slowly open it, "no one again???"

suddenly when he was about to close the door, he saw the dongsaeng running towards him "guys, why are you all sweating??" he asked, "hyung we just got off the bus, so we decided to run, let's us in" d.o explained.

"wait before that, i asked you all, did you all press the door bell and kick the door just now??" he asked.

"hyung, you just saw us running, and we are all sweating, where got time to kick the door, so can let us in now, we are tired"

suho brought them in when the boys quickly went to watch tv and start eating, suddenly he called them "GUYS" but they didn't hear it so he call again "GUYSSSSSS", they suddenly stop their work and look at the hyung.

"i got something to tell you, is about the........." when he was about to tell them, the door bell rang again. "not again"

"what's wrong, hyung??" kai asked.

"i'll open it" chanyeol stood and went to open the door but when suho suddenly stop him "chanyeol, wait"

"wae??"

"don't open the door, let me tell you, i thought who was playing pranks on me, the door bell kept ringing and when i open the door, no one was there, then......" suho was about to continue when the door bell kept ringing. "just don't open it"

"then hyung, continue, tell us what happen"

"then few mins ago at about 6.50pm, the door bell rang again, i look through the hole on the door, saw you guys standing outside"

"hyung, are you serious??" kai asked.

"of course i'm serious, but when i open the door, no one was there, like you all were disappeared after i open"

"but if the door bell keep ringing, we can't concentrate on our eating and watching tv" chanyeol said.

"just ignored it then it will go off" suho advised.

"are you sure hyung??" baekhyun asked.

"trust me"

after few week later, when suho was alone he didn't heard the door bell keep ringing, and once he called his friends again, they quickly came over to his house