Chapter two: School

Arranged With The Opposite

SOOMI POV

After that horrible day that I found out I am arranged with Kim Myungsoo. My opposite. Today we had school, I got dressed in my uniform.

I walk in the school doors and was walking peacefully until someones hands covered my eyes. I struggle to get out of their grasp but I was shocked by why they hugged me. Zelo. I take his hands off my eyes and see him wearing his uniform, untied tie and untucked shirt.

“Hey babe, were you scared?” Zelo teasingly said and I playfully push him off me. I straighten his tie and tucked in his shirt.

“Ahh, I don’t want it tucked in...” He whined but I shushed him and kept on tucking in his shirt.

“Well if you’re going to tuck in my shirt, I’ll just untuck yours.” Zelo said and I back away from him. He comes closer and closer until I hit my back on the locker wall. Zelo lets out an evil chuckle and I look left and right to find a way out. Once I noticed that there was no way out I look at Zelo who was feets away from me but he was coming closer and closer.

“Oppa...” I beg as he came closer, he was probably a few inches away from my face.

“Soomi...I’ve missed you.” He whispered and I smile a little then his hands reached behind my waist and pulled me closer to him. My hands wrap around his neck and pulled him closer, I kiss his cheek and pull away. Zelo poked his other cheek asking for one more, who could resist that? I come closer and kissed his cheek but he turned his face making me kiss his lips, but I stopped as I saw what he WAS doing.

“Yah, Choi Junhong!” I shout and push him away from me.

“Come on...we’ve been together for about 2 years now. When are you going to let me kiss your lips?” Zelo whined again but he wasn’t wrong, our lips never touched before.

“On a special day okay?” I made a deal with him and he starts to think.

“Well, your birthday isn’t till four months, mine is in eight months. Then our anniversary isn’t till...this week!” Zelo yelled when he finally figured it out. I nod my head and the bell rang. Zelo and I had the same class first period so we went together. As we walk to the stairs I see Myungsoo in the corner, I look at him who was looking at us. I look away as if I didn’t see him and Zelo pulls me up the stairs, as I come up he hugs me. We laugh out loud as we walk up the stair.

MYUNGSOO POV

I see Soomi with this guy all couple like. I caught eye contact with Soomi, who just ignored me and continued acting smushy with that other guy. I turn around and see Nashi, a smile crept up my face and I walk over to her.

“Hey, Nashi.” I said smoothly and she closes her locker door and smiles at me.

“L oppa, how are you today?” She said with her sweet voice and caring eyes.

“Better by the minute, how about you?” I asked as we walked down the hallway.

“Well, I watched your new song! It’s great and now I’m talking to you.” She said with red cheeks, I smile at her.

“Thanks for listening, we really appreciate it.” I said and thought about my hyungs, then suddenly Nashi takes my hand.

“Hey during lunch why don’t we sit with each other, with Infinite too!” Nashi suggested and I smiled then nod.

“Great, I’ll see you then. Annyeong L oppa.” Nashi said and waved goodbye, I walk to the stairs and jump to each one. I have lunch with Jung Nashi! I gotta tell Infinite.

 

3RD POV

a t   l u n c h

 

Myungsoo walks into the cafeteria and spots Nashi in the food line. He makes his way towards her but then he sees Soomi with the same guy. Soomi was holding hands with Zelo like Myungsoo didn’t exist. Myungsoo watches them from afar until Sungyeol popped next to him. Sungyeol hides behind Myungsoo to see what he was looking at, he sees that his best friend was looking at a cute couple.

“L?” Myungsoo turned around to see his friend right behind him, he jumps back a little.

“Gosh Sungyeol don’t scare me.” Myungsoo hissed and watched Soomi and Zelo again but they were gone.

“Great now they’r--” Myungsoo suddenly stops talking as noticed that he wasn’t suppose to say anything.

“They’re? Who’s they’re?” Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows with questioning eyes.

“What are you talking about?” Myungsoo starts to confuse Sungyeol.

“Don’t try to confuse me, Myungsoo! Who are you talking about?! The cute couple that you were staring at?” Sungyeol blurted out while shaking Myungsoo’s arm.

“They aren’t a cute couple, they aren’t even that good of a couple.” Myungsoo snapped and turns around to his table with Infinite.

“Kim Myungsoo, I know when you’re troubled. And you are troubled right now...you aren’t jealous are you?” Sungyeol teases Myungsoo and walks his speed.

“Jealous of what? A couple that is hugging and kissing every second?!” Myungsoo shouted and stops walking causing Sungyeol to back up to him.

“Come on L, you know you can tell me anything.” Sungyeol said and looked at Myungsoo, finally Myungsoo lets out a sigh.

“Fine...yesterday I met that girl and found out that I’m arranged to be married with her,” Myungsoo started and Sungyeol gasps, “Yeah, now I see her with this other guy all couple like and she acts like I’m not even here...” Myungsoo trails off and looks down on the ground.

“Wait I thought you liked Nashi...?” Sungyeol asked with curiosity in his voice.

“Well...I do, I really like her but I-I don’t know, the arranged marriage with Soomi is just...too complicated.” Myungsoo voice cracks at the end and Sungyeol laughs.

“What do you mean complicated?” Sungyeol questioned again and Myungsoo lets out another big sigh.

“We don’t really get along, the last thing she said to me was I hate you.” Myungsoo said and started to walk towards their table.

“Well, you know girls. They’ll say things they don’t even mean.” Sungyeol punched Myungsoo’s shoulder slightly and they walk off.

“Keep this to yourself.” Myungsoo spoke up once they arrived their table, Sungyeol nods his head rapidly in agreement. But Myungsoo also knows that Sungyeol has a big mouth once and awhile.

 

-------

“Soomi, what happened last night?” Zelo asked me and I thought he found out about the arranged marriage.

“Wh-What do you m-mean?!” I stuttered and I look at him with worry.

“You stopped texting me...” He replied and I let out a huge sigh in relief.

“Joesonghabnida Zelo, I must’ve left my phone downstairs when I went to bed. Forgive me?” I pouted and he smiles.

“Of course, how can I say no to you?” He teased me by poking my cheeks and I giggle.

“Gomawo Zelo! I also have volleyball after school, so I can’t walk home with you today.” I said, remembering that I had practice.

“Then you have to make up two things for me.” He said with the cutest smile.

“What do you mean?” I asked in confusion, I also tilted my head to the side.

“Yesterday you said to me that you’ll make it up to me because you had a guest over. Now after school you’ll be gone again so you have to make it up to me too!” He said with that cute smile again.

“Well what do you want me to do to make it up to you?” I asked and he gives me an evil laugh. He gets closer and closer to me, my back hits a nearby wall. Then I close my eyes when I see Zelo was centimeters away from my face.

“I’ll tell you on our anniversary.” He whispered seductively in my right ear, my cheeks blush red in his soft voice flowing through my mind. I nod my head and we continued to get our food then went to our usual table. When I walk out of the line I see Myungsoo with Infinite, then Zelo’s arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to the table.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

a f t e r   s c h o o l

 

Sungyeol and I walk to rehearsal together and talk about the same stuff again.

“So who’s that girl girl you’re arranged to be married to hmm?” Sungyeol asks and this was the fourth time he did. I let out a huge sigh in annoyingness but soon I gace up and had to tell him.

“Her name’s Park Soomi. She’s loves volleyball, long black hair, pretty-ish, tall.” I tried to explain to him what Soomi looked like but I guess I did ok--

“HEY! Is that her!?” He shouted and I calmed him down.

“What are you talking about, my definition of h--” I stopped when I actually saw Soomi playing volleyball in the gym. Volleyball...

“Weellll is iiittt?” Sungyeol annoyingly asked as I kept staring at her.

“...Yes.” I said and walked to rehearsal, without Sungyeol next to me. I hear Sungyeol call to me but I just ignored him. He soon did caught up to me and we both walked in together.

 

After rehearsing Man In Love for about 2 hours, we finally got out.

“So...L hyung, who’s the girl you’re arranged to be married to?” Sungjong suddenly asked, I stopped walking and just blinked.

“How...YAH LEE SUNGYEOL!” I shouted when I realized how they would know. I grab Sungyeol’s collar and pull him on the ground.

“I shouldn’t had trusted you...” I mumbled as I let go of Sungyeol and walked away. We all pass the gym and lucky me the volleyball team were done practicing. I walk by and made awkward eye contact with Soomi.

“Hi...” I said as I looked for the other members of Infinite, who weren’t here yet.

“Umm hi, what are yo--” “Rehearsal...” I interrupted her and I could feel her getting pissed.

“L!” “LL HYUNG!” “MYU-- I MEAN L!” We both heard people calling me. I wanted to walk away from Soomi but they walked in already.

“Who’s this?” Woohyun asked and stares at her for a little bit, I see Soomi look red-ish.

“This is M--Soomi...” I said and pointed at her, “Then this is Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo.” I introduced Infinite and they all bowed as I said their names, “Also known as Infinite.” I added at the end when they all stopped bowing.

“nice to meet you guys, I’m Soomi.” She said then some guy comes in the doors and walked behind Soomi.

“Hey bab--” He stopped and my eyes widen when I see the guy who Soomi was all couple like together was the maknae from B.A.P, our...rival....

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HI YOU 4 SUBSCRIBERS...KEKE, HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN WAITING?!?! TOO LONG, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PRETTY DEEP STUFF HUH?!?! 

READ, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!

And feel free to check out my other stories.