Chapter three: What's really going on?

Arranged With The Opposite

SOOMI POV

“Hey bab--” Zelo stopped as he looks at Myungsoo and his band mates.

“Choi...Jun..Hong...” Myungsoo said slowly and as coldly to Zelo then Zelo comes in front of me then holds his hands across my body.

“What are you people doing here?” Zelo asked coldly and I’ve never seen this side of him.

“Zelo...” I whispered as I tug on his sleeves but he ignores me.

“We were rehearsing...what are you doing here?” Sunggyu replied in a rude way and Zelo pulls me back.

“To pick up my GIRLFRIEND from volleyball practice.” Zelo shouted girlfriend with emphasis and I stood there frozen, I look at Myungsoo who looked actually hurt.

“Wait, girlfriend? I thought you said she was ar--” “I was... lying...” Myungsoo interrupted Sungyeol from speaking any further.

“What do you mean? You don’t lie...” Sungyeol replied back and Zelo turns around to face me. I look at him but then back to Myungsoo who had his head down.

“Myun--” “Lets go guys...it’s late.” Myungsoo cuts into my whisper to him, before I could continue they all left in a cool fashion way. I turn to Zelo and give him a questioning look on my face.

“What just happened Junhong? I’ve never seen you this disrespectful to someone.” I said to Zelo and after the minutes of silence and he didn’t reply, I walked out of the doors. I walk away from Zelo and walked home, which was 5-10 minutes away. After I took the second step outside, Zelo grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

“Soomi...don’t ever walk away from me like that...” He said and pouted which made me loosen up a little but I still wanted an answer.

“Are you going to answer my question, what just happened there?” I asked him again and he loosened his grip, I figured he wouldn’t answer me. I pull away and started to walk away again but he grabbed both of my wrist then turned me around and out my hands around his waist so I was hugging him. I look up at him and I see him look down.

“We’re best friends Junhong...remember? You can tell me anything...Boyfriend to girlfriend or best friend to best friend.” I whispered to him and he kisses my forehead then lets out a sigh.

“I remember...the easiest way to say it is that...Infinite and B.A.P don’t really get along together...” He said and my eyes widen.

Writer’s Note: (The italics here means that something is happening at the same time but in a different place.)

I walk in a fast pace so I could avoid Infinite’s questions.

“Kim Myungsoo!” I heard Sunggyu yell at me and finally I spotted and they caught up to me. I turn around and they all have rage in their eyes.

“Who was that girl?” They all said in unison, “She was hot...” Woohyun added and I gave him a death stare and he backed down.

“...Why do you care?” I said silently and they all gave me the ‘are you serious’ look.

“L...why were you so tense back there?” Sungyeol asked and I felt a couple hands on my shoulders.

“You know...” I mumbled and shrugged the hands off me.

“Know what?” I heard Sungjong say and I shake my head in annoyance.

“Tell us Myungsoo.” Sunggyu shouted a little and I let out a huge sigh.

“That girl...she’s the girl I’m arranged to be married...with...” I said slowly so I didn’t have to repeat myself. I look at each and one of them, all their expressions were the same.

“Does it have something to do with the band?” I asked stupidly but Zelo understands.

“Ye...” He replies and shows a tiny smile but still...why?

“But...wae?” I asked another question but this time Zelo had a confused look on his face too.

“I-I don’t r-really kn-ow...” He stuttered and I knew he was lying to me.

“Choi Junhong...I know when you’re lying...” I said and tried to get off him but he just holds me tighter.

“Fine...when we first formed B.A.P...they formed Infinite...once we let out our first album, they let out a better one. They always wanted to do better than us for some reason...” He said then loosened his grasp and I flinched off of him.

“You mean...” “Yeah, she’s suppose to be with me--” “Then why is she with him?” Sungyeol cut me off and asked that question.

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask her?” I said sarcastically back to Sungyeol who just gave me a look.

“OHH, I SEE!...You are...JEALOUS!” Sungyeol said and snapped his fingers in front of my face. I just blink, then the rest of Infinite ‘ohh’d’ and exchanged looks to each other.

“N-n--” “Don’t even try Myungsoo, I know you well enough to know what makes you jealous.” Sungyeol gives me ‘the look.’ I rolled my eyes and walked away.

“That’s what you do! Walk away!” He screamed at me and they all followed behind me.

“You want some coffee Soomi?” Zelo asked as we walked away from the school grounds, while holding hands.

“Umm sure.” I said, not knowing if I wanted to or not but why not.

a t   c a f e

“Do you want any...thing...” I trailed off as I saw Myungsoo at the corner of the cafe, I turn back around to face Zelo who was busy looking at the menu. So he didn’t see Myungsoo.

“Hmm?” I heard him say and I smile but my eyes were on Myungsoo. Just as I was about the look away, Myungsoo looked up and we made eye contact. Then his eyes moved to Zelo then back to me then down at our hands...I follow his gaze and released my hand from Zelo’s. I don’t know why though, it was like a reflex. Zelo looked down and grabbed it again so I fake a smile. I look back at Myungsoo who was about to leave.

“Zelo, I’ll go find a table for us okay?” I asked and he gives me a thumbs-up sign and smiled. I smile back and walk towards Myungsoo.

“Myungs--” “I don’t think it’s safe if you talk to me if you’re with--” “I don’t care! I know why you guys don’t like each other but...” I trail off as I don’t really know what to say, but Myungsoo seemed like he understood.

“So he told you everything? Everything about when we were all once friends back in elementary school?” The words escaped Myungsoo’s mouth, I stood there and just blinked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I found the words to say.

“Ohh, so he didn’t tell you anything...” Myungsoo said and I roll my eyes, “I guess he’s not as good of a boyfriend you thought he wa--” “You’re talking about Choi Junhong! He’s the most sweetest, kindest, and caring boy I’ve ever meet! He’s the only one I trust the most!” I shouted at him but not loud enough for Zelo to hear.

“Maybe he shouldn’t be...” Myungsoo whispered in my left ear then walked away. Once he left I turn around to say one more thing but it seemed like he disappeared.

I looked around then saw Zelo walking towards me with two cups of coffee, then he stops to let this hoodie guy with sunglasses on pass.

Zelo smiles at him which makes me smile because of his kindness. Ohh Junhong...how did I ever fall in love with you?

I watch Zelo turn back to me but as he sat down the hooded guy with the sunglasses on turns around and gives me a smirk as he opened the door to leave. That smirk...it’s so....familiar--

“Myungsoo!” I half shouted and half whispered.

“What was that?” Zelo said and I turn to face him, I quickly took the coffee and sipped.

“Ohh nothing hehe, thank you for the coffee, Zelo.” I quickly replied and took another sip.

“GAH--THAT’S HOT!” Zelo suddenly shouted and slammed the coffee down on the table then reached for his mouth. I just giggle at his actions and reached over to his hands.

“Be careful Junhong, blow on it first.” I said and started to blow on his coffee then lifted it for him to drink. Then he takes the drink in his own hands and takes a sip then he made a face.

“Haha, do you want sugar?” I said as I laughed, he nods and held out a three side with his hands. So I put three sugar cubes in his coffee and he stirs it around.

“Better?” I asked and he nods in embarrassment. I giggled and his cheeks get even more red.

“Why are you so embarrassed? It’s not like our first date...” I trailed off as I start to think of our first date...

FLASHBACK STARTS

“Where are we going Junhong?” I questioned him for the last time as my hands reach to take the blindfold off my eyes.

“Not yet, you’ll take it off when I tell you to.” He said and I put my hands down. After walking for about like 5 minutes, Zelo stopped me.

“Okay! Now!” He said and my hands rip the blindfold off, as I look around I was amazed.

“Z-Zelo!” I stuttered, not knowing what to say or how to say.

“Do you like it?!” He asked as he took me to the table in the corner of the cafe. The table was all decorated with our pictures and names on pieces of paper. There was a blue rose in the middle  of the table, I’ve never seen a blue rose!

“I-I...I love it.” I whispered as I sat down on the chair and Zelo zoomed to the opposite end. After Zelo told me how he did this, we ordered.

“We’ll both have coffee please.” Zelo ordered for me and it was exactly what I liked. As the lady poured the coffee in my cup Zelo quickly put a sugar cube in my cup. I look at him like how did he know I liked one sugar cube. As he leans back down and saw my reaction he quickly drank his coffee. He later spits it out because it was too hot.

“Hahaha, gwaenchanha? You should blow on it first Junhong.” I said in between laughs, as he listens to me he blew on his coffee and took another sip.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my subscribers. Oooh okay so comment if you know where I got the last scene from ARASSO?! It's from a MV from a KPOP awesome band. I hoped you liked the update, remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! I love new readers too~