Chapter 4

How to Win A Guy in 10 Days

"Junsu?" I questioned him. 

"Yeah?" He replied. 

"What did you hit, exactly..." I looked around and saw a slightly chipped tree. 

"That." He pointed toward the tree. 

"What are you so worried about? You scared the living daylights out of me!" 

"My... car... is... RUINED!" He ran toward the teeny, unnoticeable dent in his car and hugged it. 

"Yah..." 

He hugged his knees, "It's ruined..." 

"Junsu..." 

"My precious, precious car..." 

I smacked the back of his head, "YOU CAN BARELY SEE IT!" 

"Yeah you can! It's so huge!" He said as he rubbed his hands together to keep him warm. I went to look at the dent. 

"You're kidding me." As I realized what it was, I blew on the "dent" and it flew away. 

"It was just a fly?" He giggled and gave a big sigh. 

"Anyways, let's just go home now. Oppa must be worried." I said, while attempting to open the door.

Locked. 

I aggressively tugged on the handle. 

Tugged. 

And tugged. 

And tugged. 

Useless. 

Junsu began tapping on his windows . 

"Where are the keys?" I asked him hoping his answer wouldn't be... 

"I left them in the car." 

I began pacing back and forth. 

"Stop pacing, will you? You're getting me dizzy." He was leaning onto the tree stump that 'damaged' his car.

"Well, sorry. We're sort of stuck in the middle of no where at 10 P.M in the freezing cold!" 

"I have an idea!" I looked around and picked up a heavy rock and walked toward the car. 

"Hey... what are you thinking? You're not.. Ri In... drop the rock... !" He said running towards me. 

That's it. I'm going to break his window with this big rock and -- OOF! 

What's this? I tripped over my own two feet and Junsu stole the rock. Darn. 

"Call someone!" He suggested. 

"You're right." I agreed. 

I flipped my phone open, 'No signal..' 

"No signal. You try your phone." I said as I threw my phone back in my pocket. 

He dug into his pockets and took out his wallet. He showed me his empty pockets. 

"D*mn it." He said while kicking the dirt on the ground. 

I looked inside the car and saw his phone. Suddenly a bright light came on. 

Someone was calling. 

I went closer and read the caller ID, 'U-KNOW YUNHO.' No one had answered and he had left a text message. 
It said, 'Junsu! Ri In isn't answering her phone, and neither are you! Anyways, there's gonna be some traffic, so I won't be home until midnight. She better be at home by that time or you're dead! Got it?! Okay, bye dolphin! P.S Tell Ri In she's dead for lying to me.'



Jaejoong singled me out to my brother. What a great best friend he was. 


Even better, it's freezing. 

A wet drop fell on my nose. 

"It's raining!" Junsu yelled. 

Just my luck. I was wearing shorts and a tank top. 

Perfect. 

Just freakin' perfect. 

... 

The rain came down harder and harder until it was pouring down. My shorts got stuck to my skin and my make-up was running. Junsu's shirt was becoming transparent and you could see the outline of his muscles. I would be drooling by now, but I was too cold for that. 

Suddenly, Junsu got excited. "Ri In, look!" He jumped around like a little kid as his wet used-to-be-spiked hair flopped up and down. 

"What? What happened?" I asked tugging on his wet sleeves. 

"Look, a motel!" He pointed toward a sign the read, 'Motel 3.' 

That's right, motel THREE. What the hell is that? 

We walked to this "Motel 3." I kept rubbing my arms trying to get some warmth, but that's not really helpful when your hands are freezing and wet. Junsu looked over at me and decided to throw his jacket on me. 

"Thanks..." I said forcefully. 

"No problem, you looked a bit cold." Junsu said innocently. He saw I was shivering and embraced me. Although he was as cold as I was, I still felt a bit... warmer. I stopped walking because I was in of his sudden affection. He let go of me and grabbed my hand instead. 

"Let's go!" He smiled and pulled me toward the motel. 

We finally reached the check-in desk panting heavily. Junsu handed the check in lady a soaked one hundred dollar bill. 
The lady looked at us strangely. What? Have you never seen a guy and a girl completely soaked as if they had taken a shower? 

We entered the single bed room with a heart shaped bed. 

Junsu was about to walk into the shower, but he turned around and asked me, "Do you want to go first?" 

"No, it's okay." I responded. 

"Alrighty then! I'll be quick." Wow, I was expecting a, 'No! You're going to catch a cold, you go first.' 

He put his hand on the door before turning around once again, "Sorry for making you suffer so much. First the coffee cake, now this." 

I just smiled at him as he turned back around and walked in the bathroom. He the water. Was he really going to let me suffer out here? 

He stuck his head back out, "You want to join me?" 

"Um....." What? I take that back, he can shower first! 

"I'm just kidding. You go in first. After all, you just got discharged from the hospital!" 

I didn't really have a choice because he forced me in the bathroom. 

After I finished showering for only about 15 minutes, I put on my cold, wet clothes. 

I walked outside to see Junsu shivering. 

"Junsu, your turn!" I said as I handed him the only towel that was provided. 

As he left for his shower, I started looking around the tiny room for something dry to change into. 

Nothing. 

My clothes were still soaked and I was freezing. My shorts were still stuck on my skin so I loosened it up a bit. I wanted to change into my warm and comfy pajamas. I laid under the covers hoping to find some warmth. After about 5 minutes the water turned off. There was a silence for 30 minutes after that. 

I knocked on his door after becoming impatient, "What's taking you so long?" 

"..." 

I knocked again, "Junsu? You okay in there?" 

"..." 

"I'm coming in if you don't answer!" 

"Don't!" he paused, "Sh*t, OW!" 

And without hesitation, I opened the unlocked door and ran in. 

What did I see? 

A half Junsu holding some sort of shiny thing that looked like a knife, and drips of blood on the counter. Guess what else? 



My soaked shorts fell down, showing my Hamtaro underwear. 

This was going to be one long night. 

days left: STILL 9 days. But almost 8 days.