Special Chapter Jiyong's POV

Gaho's Diary

Wassup people!!!

So this is the special chapter I want to post and it’s all from Ji’s POV and I should give you a warning that this chapter is more absurd and,,, I don’t know, weird?? LOL

*bow*

=======================================

 

Jiyong’s POV

Singapore, here I go again. I was so anxious for today’s concert. First because it’s my last stop of OOAK World Tour Concert -not to mention it’s day two which is my last concert- and second, I’ll perform The Leaders with Chaerin, again. I feel a lil bit nervous, what will she wear today?? Swimsuit?? Bikini?? ?? Nahh,,, I’ll let her under my bed only. XD

 

“Kwon Jiyong, don’t make to much scene at The Leaders. Understood??” YG said. Aigoo, he’s worried too much. What scene I’ll make anyway?? It’s not that I’ll jump into her at stage, maybe just a lil skin ship like yesterday. Even though I really want to touch her everywhere right there.

 

“I won’t do anything, trust me.” I said to him. I heard him mumbled something like, “I don’t trust you and you’ll do something.”

 

Ckckck, that old ahjussi, he’s been worried at me too much lately and also proud that I can be this success for my first concert.

 

“Ji, hurry, your first stage!!” said one of my staff. I hurriedly running down to the stage preparing my stage. Just a few more song and then I’ll meet my Chaerin. Okay, Jiyong. Let the Dragon out.

 

******

“CL!!” I said out loud and then I saw Chaerin coming out with the same outfit like yesterday but she let her hair down. ing hot. Damn you Chae, now my little dragon is waking up. Patient Ji, patient.

 

I can’t stop looking at her while she was singing at Teddy’s hyung part. Walking together to the center of the stage then we separate to each side. She’s on the left and me to the right. I saw her still bouncing her body follow the beat, I try to walk to her side but then she went to the other side. -____-

I feel like and Tom and Jerry now, Chaerin, you are my Kitty does this mean I’m your Jerry?? Aigoo…

 

Now we’re dancing together in the middle, while she’s singing her part I feel a sudden urge to hug her. No Jiyong, no hugging at stage, remember YG. He’ll scolded me. Patient, Jiyong patient.

 

But when I look at her once again, nahhh,,, she just too cute to resist. Then I just hug her while I said, “Ready or not here I come, We don’t care,,” yeah, Chaerin. Ready or not here I come, I don’t care about YG. Here, let oppa hug you now.

 

She looks so surprised when I do that but she hug me back,,, this is what I call brosis-pretending-stage moment. Can I repeat for The Leaders performance once again??

 

*****

“Kwon Jiyong!! What with the hugging thing up there?!!” asked, no, yelled YG at me. Only at me. Great.

 

“It just bro-sis hugging.” I said defending myself.

 

“If that hug bro-sis then my hug will be sosis. Didn’t you listen at me when I said not to make scene??” aigoo,, he always think of foods.

 

“I do listen, I just don’t remember it at stage.”

 

“Yakk, Jiyong, you-“

 

“Sorry, YG, it won’t happen again. Jiyong oppa just enjoying the stage too much that’s why he forgot.” Chaerin said. Yeah, I was just enjoying the stage too much and yes, it WILL happen again. I still have my stage at Seoul for the final concert. Maybe next time I’ll just kiss you and make this ahjussi go mad and bald.

 

“Yeah, it won’t happen again cuz maybe I ask Teddy to come to the stage so he can watch you.”

 

Pffttt,, Teddy won’t do it. I know he won’t.

 

“Yeah, ask Teddy oppa to come. Maybe I can hug him!!” said Chaerin. WHATTT???

 

“Of course, I can do it. Just let me be on the stage for OOAK The Final at Seoul. My own bro-sis hugging with Chaerin.” Said Teddy. Double WHATTT?????

 

“Hell no!!! Hyung, you can’t hug Chaerin, they’ll think that you and Chaerin dating. And it’s not good for 2NE1’s comeback.” I said trying to hide my anger. Aishh, how can I let Teddy hyung hug my girl, in front of people?? And what the hell is Chaerin thinking with hugging Teddy?? I know she’s obsessed with Rilakkuma but Teddy hyung is not Rilakkuma. He’s a gangster not a cute doll that she can hug. Aigooo~~~~~

 

“If you care so much about 2NE1’s comeback then why did you hug her?? In front of people?? At stage??”

 

Sighing, “Fine, I won’t do it again,” not promise though.

 

“Good, I’ll grow old faster because of you, Jiyong.” He said shaking his head in frustration. Pfffttt,, drama queen YG. Sequel of Queen Seun Deok.

 

I saw Chaerin exiting the room with another staff, “Can I go now?? I’m starving.” I said trying to change the subject.

 

“Liar, you only wanted to follow Chaerin. She needs to change that’s why she’s out.” Teddy hyung said.

 

“I am starving!! And of course I know she needs to change her outfit. I won’t let her out like that.” I said.

 

“Liar.” Said Teddy hyung and Hyun Suk hyung. Aigoo,,, am I too predictable for them??

 

*****

“Oppa, you shouldn’t have to do that, you know.” Chaerin said. Resting my head on her lap and playing her chubby fingers, “I just want to.” I said without even feel guilty. Hugging my girl is not a crime you know.

 

I heard her sigh, “Oppa,,”

 

“I know, I know. I won’t do it again.” I said looking at her. “Promise??” she asked. “Yes.” Of course not.

 

She smiled, aigoo, that eye smile, too cute too resist. Can't holding myself, I lean forward and kiss her kissable lips. She blushed after I did that. My baddest-shy female. Kkkkk...

 

"Chae, when you arrive at Korea take care of yourself when I'm not around, okay?? I don't want any other guy take care of you." I said. She smiled and nodded. She cuddled into my neck, I can feel her warm breathe. aigoo,, she's really driving me crazy. "I'm gonna miss you, oppa,,," she said and I can feel her lips on my neck. Uh-oh, little dragon is waking. Back to sleep, little D. "C-chaerin,, oppa will miss you too." I said.

 

"Why are you stuttering??" She asked me, raising her head up and looking at me confusedly. Omo, our lips is too close, not that I object, it just,,, calm down little D, calm down. Calming myself down, "Pretty girl like you always makes me stuttering,," I said. "So cheesy,," She said letting her lips touch mine.

 

Our lips met and we kiss smoothly. So sweet, and this lips is mine. Our kiss then turn into passionately, I pressed my body into her. "Oppa,," she said between our kiss. "Hmmm??"

 

"I need to catch up my plane." She said and pushing me away at a sudden making me fall from the couch and leaving me here. Alone. . Too .

 

"LEE CHAERIN!!! How dare you leaving me in this state!! Finish what you have started!!" I yelled at her back. She turn her head around and winking at me, "I'm not the one who started, finish yourself. Bye oppa,, I love you!!!" She said and leave. Aigooo~~~

 

"LEE CHAERIN!!! Aissshhhh,,,,"

 

That girl is really driving me crazy. And .

 

============================

Special Chapter is finish and this is the end of Gaho's Diary. Thank you for all your comments and subscribers. Gaho's Diary : Still Alive is coming soon. And it will be the sequel of Gaho's Diary since there's a new guy, "Hommie"

And when I said this chapter is absurd and weird, I really mean it. I don't know what I was doing exactly and I wasn't even thinking when I type this story. LOL.

Once again, thank you and see you at Gaho's Diary : Still Alive. Bye!!!

*BOW*