Jealousy

Gaho's Diary

Wassup people!!!

I'm back with another chapter of Gaho and of course his daddy, the one of a kind KWON ing JIYONG. My future husband /slap/

Ok,,ok,, no need to slap me, -_____-

I'm gonna make this thing short cuz I don't know what to type anymore. Forgive me,,, XD

*bow*

============================================================

 

Today I’m gonna visit my best friend, Boss. He was having surgery a few days ago and he still weak. So sad. So I decided to visit him and guess what?? Jolie is coming with me!!!! Whooooo~~~~~

 

Mommy Chaerin is coming with us too, that’s why Daddy was so happy today. Well, they supposed to go on a date today but Mommy wants to see Boss and Youngbae hyung. My family is complete.

 

“Bro,,,” said daddy when he spotted Youngbae hyung sitting next to Boss. Youngbae hyung give him a weak smile. Omo, he must be sad with Boss and I saw Boss just lying on his bed doing nothing.

 

Me : You okay, bro??

 

Boss : I guess,,,

 

Jolie : Boss oppa!!!!

 

Boss : Hey beautiful, wassup,,

 

Hey, who you calling beautiful?? Aigoo, look at that, my Jolie is blushing for Boss words. Hul~~~~~ -_____-

 

Me : Boss, don’t flirt with my girl

 

Boss : I’m not flirting, I’m just telling her the truth. Besides, I’m still weak for flirting thing.

 

Jolie : Aigoo oppa, stop with your jealousy, ok?? Boss oppa is still sick and you better not fight him. Understood??

 

Me : Yess, ma’am!!

 

I should not bring Jolie with me, look at how Jolie treat Boss. Jealous?? Of course I’m jealous. Even when I’m sick Jolie didn’t treat me like that. Boss, when you back to your normal state, I’m gonna kick your .

 

And I guess I’m not the one who being jealous here. I saw daddy never take his eyes off from mommy. If I were him, I’m gonna bark at Youngbae hyung. Yak, hyung, stay away from my mommy!!!

 

“Thanx for coming, Chae and congratz for your winning on Inkigayo.” Youngbae hyung said sweetly. Uh-oh, daddy don’t explode in here.

 

“Thank you oppa, you help me a lot,,”

 

“I help you too,,” daddy said. Jealous dragon is in the room yoooo~~~~~

 

“Yeah, of course you help me too oppa. So, how’s Boss??” mommy said caressing Boss head with Jolie’s cute paws in,,,, HIS PAWS?!!!!

 

“Well, I met the doctor and he said I have to wait. Hope Boss can walk into my arms again,,,,” hearing this I suddenly want to cry.

 

“Don’t worry, oppa. Boss will be fine. He’s strong, stronger than you. Remember??” she said holding Youngbae’s hand. Errr,, mom, you better not do that and Jolie, stop touching Boss paws with yours.

 

*cough* *cough*

“Don’t worry, Hunchae, Youngbae knows that. He doesn’t need your words or,,, hand,,,” daddy said taking off mommy’s hand from Youngbae hyung. I saw Youngbae looked at him like he was from another planet and shook his head.

 

“Aigoo, oppa, what do you mean by that?? Don’t be so rude, he’s your best friend. Don’t mind him, oppa. He just tired from his world tour.” Now her hand was in Youngbae’s shoulder. Wow,,,,

 

Daddy sigh knowing he can’t do anything about it, he just jealous. And the same thing happen to me. Aigoo, look at that, Jolie is now lying in a bed with Boss. Their heads touching each other, I repeat TOUCHING EACH OTHER. WHAT THE BONE?!!!!!!

 

‘WOOFF!!!’

*JOLIEEEEEEEE!!!!*

 

“Ssshh!! Gaho, don’t bark here, it’s hospital. Jolie just showing her support for Boss.” Great, now daddy is not on my side. Wait until this thing happen to mommy and Youngbae hyung. Let’s see about how calm you are when that happen. The humans was laughing at me, even Boss and Jolie!! Aslkdrjoeusdiajfjda?!

 

Boss : Look at Gaho, he’s jealous

 

Jolie : Don’t mind him oppa, he gets jealous easily. Just like his father

 

Boss : Kekeke,, I know. It’s fun to teasing him. I’m gonna get well soon with my new hobby

 

Jolie : What hobby??

 

Boss : Teasing Gaho, ahahahahahaha~~~

 

Me : -_____- #%&@?!

 

“LEE CHAERIN!!!” I heard daddy’s voice. What the?? Ahh,,, see what I told you before??

 

Mommy was leaning her head on Youngbae’s head with her arm wrapped around his shoulder. They both shocked with daddy’s sudden outburst. “What happened, oppa??” she said innocently.

 

“Don’t… do… that…” he said controlling his anger. Youngbae hyung smile in meaning, and he decided to teas my daddy. Hul, like father like son.

 

“Do what Jiyongie?? You mean like this??” he said and pull back mommy’s hands around his shoulder and leaning his head on,,, mommy’s tummy.

 

“DONG YOUNGBAE!!!!! YOU DIE!!!!”

 

Jolie : Aigoo, Daddy is so childish,,

 

Boss : Ah-ha,, ahh, I’m so tired *putting his head on Jolie’s body*

 

Me : BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~//~

 

*sigh*

“I should not bring Chaerin with me today”

 

‘Wooff~~~’

*Yeah,, you should not bring Jolie with us too, daddy*

 

*sigh*

Both of us was dragged out from Boss room leaving Jolie and Chaerin inside the room. Doctor said we’re too noisy. *sigh*

 

What a day…

 

=========================================

*sigh*

short chapter for today and #PrayforBoss get well soon Boss!!! Run with Gaho and Charlie again!!! Don't mind Gaho, he just jealous with you.

*bow*