Daddy's Big Mistake

Gaho's Diary

Wassup everyone,,

I bring you a new story here, it's ugly, I know.

It’s a story about Gaho’s little life and his ‘parents’ love story. I’m using Gaho’s POV in this story. Enjoy.

Btw, thanx for subscribing my story

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Woof,,,woof!!!’

*Daddy, daddy, I want to peeeeeee,,nowwww,,,,,*

 

“. . .”

 

‘Woof!!!’

*Dadddyyy!!!! I’ll pee in your feet!!!!!*

 

“Oh my God,,GAHOO!!!! You pee in my feet!!!”

 

‘Woof,,’

*Hey, don’t blame me,,I’m warning u before,,,*

 

He sighed, “Let’s clean you and myself,,,”

 

I rolled my eyes -if I can- and follow him to the bathroom. Oh, before I forget, let me introduce myself. My name is Gaho, and yes, I’m the son of the great G-Dragon. Our life was perfect, he loves me so much and always taking care of me. He even give me future wife, Jolie. But she still underage, let’s wait a couple of months, maybe you can see little Gaho and Jolie. I would like to tell you my love story, but for now, my dad is the most important.

He’s been weird lately, he always come home late, bring some random girl like Sohee and those -who-shall-not-be-named- es. Pfft,,,I don’t like any of them, like, at all. They all fake, sorry, but my instinct never wrong. I’m a dog -the best one- and I can smell something wrong.

Back to my swag dad, I can smell something happened to him lately. But he haven’t spill the beans on me. I’m wondering why, I have my guess though, but I prefer hearing it from my dad. So after cleaning session, I decided to ask my dad what’s going on.

 

‘Woof,,woof,,,’

*Dad, what happened?? Why did you being such a pain in the lately?? You can tell me everything, I’m your only -perfect- son.*

 

It’s like he understand me -we have a strong bond- he picked me up and brought me to his lap. His long hand caressing my back, and scratching my ears. Oh God, it feels good,,on the left, dad, that’s it,,ahhh,, perfect. He’s the best dad in the world.

 

“Gaho-yaaa,,,Did you miss, Chaerin??” he asked me. Ahh,,I see. Now if I look back in a few weeks before, My Chaerin never visit me again. I never see her lovely face in this house. I did miss her, now don’t get me wrong. Imma faithfull dog, my love is for Jolie only but Chaerin is different case. If I were a human, I’ll definitely love her, but I’m not. Dad, you can breathe now, I won’t woo my own -future- mother.

 

‘Woof,,,’

*Of course I miss her, Daddy*

 

“Yeah, I miss her too,,,do you want to know why did she never come here lately??” I nodded. “It’s because I tell her not to come.”

 

WHATTT??!!!!

 

“Woah, Gaho, chill out man. Why so angry, I’m already angry with myself too, you don’t have to add the list. Aigoo,,,” he’s holding my body tightly after I almost jump out in his face. Ughh,,why did he have to say something stupid like that?? Did they fight?? Dad, I’m angry with you, but I’d like to hear your explanation. This better be good.

 

“It’s not entirely my fault you know. I was so tired that day and she just came in the wrong time.” Dad, stop defending yourself and tell me the truth.

 

“Fine, it’s all my fault,,” he said after I give him my own cute death glare, it’s Gaho’s Charm.

 

 “I broke up with Kiko-”

 

FINALLY!!! OH I SHOULD GO TO CHURCH OFTEN. THANX GOD FOR HEARING MY PRAYS.

 

“-I don’t mind though, I don’t really love her. Chaerin knows this and she gives me some advice for being faithful, etc. I got angry cuz I’m very faithful but Kiko is keep telling me not to talk to other girl, that’s annoying. So I just yelled at her and tell her to mind her own business. And,,,,well,,,I kinda tell her not to talk to me anymore cuz she’s nobody, not my girlfriend or anything and,,,”

 

That’s it.

 

‘WOOOFF!!! WOOOFFFF!!! WOOOFFFFF!! GRRRRRRR~~~’

*DADDY,, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER!!! SHE JUST WANTS TO HELP YOU THAT’S ALL!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT??!! AND YOU TELL HER NOT TO TALK ANYMORE WITH YOU??! SAYING THAT SHE’S NOBODY?!?!! OMG, DADDY, YOU ARE SUCH A FOOLLL!!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOOKED LIKE A NOW?? YOU EVEN GOT THAT PANDA EYES,,AIGOOOO,,,,*

 

“Wooaahh,,Gaho, sit. Stop barking!! You’ll disturb the neighbor. Geez,,what the hell is wrong with this dog?!!”

 

WHUTTT??? DOG?? I’M YOUR SON, YOU STUPID DRAGON. AISHH,,, Fine then, don’t talk to me until you fix this problem. I need to see my future mother soon and nobody is going to stop me. Not even you, daddy. Now, we’re on the different boat.

 

“Yo, Gaho, where did you go?! Don’t leave me, I’m not finish yet. And you should say sorry to me after those barking, yak, don’t be rude to me!! I’m your father!! Gahooo!!!!!”

 

I can’t hear you,,,, daddyyyy.

 

I know what you’re thinking, I’m rude, yes. But that Dragon needs a lesson, he’s the one who telling me to always be nice with a girl and don’t say something rude. But he did it, and worst, he did that to my future mother. Aigoo,,Chaerin omma,,Mianhe,,my daddy is a fool sometimes but he didn’t mean it. Forgive him, ne???

 

*****

“Gahooo,,,,,” I heard someone calling me. Omo, who is it?? It’s almost midnight and the lights is off. Is it a thief?? But, how did he know my name?? I’m famous, I know, but still. How can a thief try to woke me up??

 

“Gaho-ya,,,wake up,,” he called again, oh wait, I know this voice. The one and only G-Dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong. I opened my eyes and saw his face in front of me, smiling. Okay, this is creepy. What his plan??

 

“Gaho-ya,,you awake??” Yeah, thanx to you, Dad.

 

“Gaho,,you said you miss Chaerin, right?? I miss her too, but she doesn’t want to talk to me-”

 

Daddy, if I were her I won’t talk to you either, unless she loves you.

 

“-and I’ve been thinking thousands way to ask her forgiveness. And,,,” he show me that puppy eyes. Oh God, even I can do better than that, I have the best puppy eyes in the world and I’m the real dog. Geez,,,

 

“I know you would help me,,I love you Gaho,,,,” he said brought me up to his chest and hugging me tightly. Aigoo,,I haven’t say anything.

 

Now we inside his lovely car, hul, I still can smell cheap perfume. Oh my dear nose, be patient, okay?? Once daddy and Chaerin make up, I’m sure you’ll smell her scent in this car. By the way, what is his plan?? He looks so,,,happy. It’s a good thing, but still, it’s creepy.

 

We arrived at 2NE1’s dorm, what did he want from me?? Make me talk to her, daddy, if I can talk, I’ll probably ask her to marry you since a long time ago. But he keeps walking -with me in his arms- and put me down in front of the door. He kneeled down, “Gaho, my son. I need you to do something for me. It’s for our future and I know you would succeed. You’re the best agent, son, dog I’ve ever met.” I rolled my eyes, here we go again. Kwon Jiyong and his cheesy words, pfftt,,,

 

“I’m gonna leave you here and all you have to do is show your puppy eyes to Chaerin and don’t forget to stuck out your tongue. It works every time. See you tomorrow, Gaho. I’ll give you the best wedding with Jolie.” Okay, he bribe me well. Deal.

 

He ring the bell and then run away -hiding- behind the big pot. I heard someone foot steps inside the dorm, okay Gaho. You can do this, just use your puppy charm that no one can reject.

 

Stuck the tongue out, check.

 

Sweet little puppy eyes, check.

 

Tilt my head to the right, no, left, check. And perfect.

 

“Omo,,isn’t it, Gaho??” said Bom ahjumma.

 

‘Woof,,woof,,’

*Yes ahjumma, it’s me Gaho. The one and only Baddest Dog*

 

“Mwo?? Gaho?? What are you doing in here, little guy?? Did your daddy throw you away too??” Chaerin omma -practice makes perfect isn’t it??- take me up to her chest and scratch my ears softly. Oh boy,,,it’s a luck that I’m a dog, Jolie, don’t worry. I turn my head to daddy’s hiding place, I can see the jealousy in his eyes. Haa!! Bet you feel so jelly with me now.

 

“Come inside. Let’s warm you.” She said and taking me inside the dorm.

‘Woof!!’

*First mission, succeed*

 

“Did you come here alone??” asked Dara ahjumma.

 

“Don’t be silly, unnie. How come he came here alone?? He’ll get lost, besides Jiyong oppa won’t let him out without his permission.” Chaerin omma answered her. Such a good mommy, I’ll kick daddy’s if he ever hurt my mommy. I cuddle in her arms. “Jiyong oppa must be the one who brought him here.” She said caressing my head.

 

Mommy knows daddy too much, yes he’s the one to blame.

 

“But why did he do that?? I mean, he loves Gaho, why would he leave him here??” the youngest one asked my mom.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe he wants to use Gaho for apologize. You know that he never, ever apologize to me directly. He always use someone.”

 

Bingo!! Ding ding!! My mom is so clever, my -future- brother or sister must have her brain.

 

“So, did you forgive him??” asked Bom ahjumma. I looked at her deeply, please say yes.

 

“I don’t know. He’s gone too far this time. I can’t believe he said that to me. I am nobody to him. He’s the one who don’t want me.”

 

Daddy, you are so doom. Mommy really angry at you.

 

“Well then don’t forgive him!! I don’t like the way he treats you just because he broke up with that Kako.”

 

“Kiko.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Well, I’m tired and sleepy. This past two weeks is so tiring for me. Good night, let’s go Gaho. I’ll let you sleep in my bed tonight.”

 

My ears went up hearing those word, geez, my daddy would kill me. even though I’m his son, but he hates when a guy approaching her. He won’t let anyone flirting with Chaerin, at least not in his sight, but he keeps saying that Chaerin ONLY his favorite dongsaeng.

 

I followed her to her room, she puts me in her bed, so soft. I’ll ask Daddy to buy me one of this once Jolie and I get married. She goes to the bathroom and come out a few minutes later. She sleep besides me, her brown cat looking eyes starring at me. “Do you think I should forgive him, Gaho??” she asked me.

 

I shake my tail, yes mommy, you should forgive him. He might be a fool but trust me, he’s falling without you. That Kiko didn’t give any effect on him, you did. “But I’m tired,,,tired of waiting, tired of hearing about another girls. Everytime he come to me and telling me that he has a girlfriend is hurting me. But it’s the most painful when he said that I was,,,nobody to him. I mean, did he really don’t see me that way??”

 

I saw a pain in her eyes, don’t cry Gaho, don’t cry.

 

‘Woof,,,’

*Mommy,,he always seeing you!! He just don’t realize it, yet.*

 

She sighed, “Do you think he loves me?? Nah,,what I’m talking about?? I’m just his dongsaeng in his eyes.”

‘Woof,,woof!!’

*No, no, no. He loves you, mom!! You’re the love of his life!! Trust me, just poke his eyes with your claw ring!!*

 

“Are you defending him, Gaho?? I know he’s your father but you’re here in my room, you should be in my side not his.”

 

I groaned, this is so frustrating, why can’t I talk to her?? I should learn from the parrots how to talk with human. I jumping up and down in her bed, ‘woof,,woof!!’

*I’m not defending him, mommy. But you should go to our house and see how mess that place now since you’re not around*

 

“Okay, okay, chill out. I’m trying to sleep here, if you still jumping I swear I’m gonna let you sleep in sofa.”

 

Uh-oh, I hate sofa. I let my body lie down besides her.

 

“Good boy,,let’s sleep. I’ll give you back to him tomorrow.” She said closing her pretty eyes.

 

Hoammbb,,I’m tired too. Well, I guess my mission for making her forgive my stupid daddy start tomorrow.

 

Daddy,,you really make a big mistake this time. I want new clothes from Versace old collection when I succeed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Don't be silent reader, okay??

Or maybe you can mention me @Jiyong cuz I need your advice for my own evaluation. Sorry for the bad grammar. Thanx!!! *bow*