Au Revoir

Gaho's Diary

Wassup people!!!

Sorry for the looooooong update, I just don’t know how to write this since Boss died. So I think I’m gonna end it today. Sorry and thanx.

*bow*

=========================================================

 

It’s been a few weeks since my best friend boss passed away. It feels so empty without him now, but I don’t want to be so sad cuz I know he gone to a better place now. Jolie was always beside me and she keeps supporting me. So lucky I had her in my life.

 

“Chae?? Can you come over now?? I want to talk something with you.” I heard daddy talking on the phone with mommy. It’s been a long time since their last contact. They’ll go to Singapore tomorrow for daddy’s concert. Not together of course, the fans will go crayon if they saw them leave the airport together. I saw daddy hung up his phone and sit on the couch. He sighed deeply, what’s wrong??

 

I sniff his legs and sit in front of him, I let my tongue out and my cute puppy eyes stared at him deeply. I saw his smile, “So cute,,,” he said picking me up and put me down on his lap. Duh, I am cute.

 

“Gaho-ya,, did you miss your buddy?? Don’t worry, u’ll not alone when I’m gone. I’ll let u live with Jolie at YG Ent cuz your grandparents will come to Singapore.” He said caressing my head with love.

 

*Wooffff~~~*

‘I don’t mind daddy, as long as I’m with Jolie’

 

“I’m going to perform with my Chaerin, yes, MY Chaerin again. It’ll be sooooo goooood.”

 

*Woooffff,,*

‘Hul, you just want another hug from mommy’

 

“Maybe she’ll hug me again just like our perform at Seoul,,”

 

See??

 

“And I can feel her s, again.” He said grinning ear to ear.

 

-____- ERT DRAGON!!!!

 

******

“Oppa, what do you want calling me at this time??” mommy said while she’s cooking for dinner. And I’m just enjoying my dinner, healthy food and vitamin water, cool huh?? I don’t want to get fat you know, enough with the wrinkled things. Good heaven Jolie’s also wrinkled, but she’s still young. If daddy young and wild. Then I’m young and wrinkled. Should I continue this to One of A Kind Wrinkled Dog song?? I just wrinkled and young, doing it for fun. Yes sirrrrrr,,,, I’m one of a kind. Watch out for my first single guys!!!!

 

“Nothing, I just want to see you. That’s all.” He said hugging my mommy from behind. I bet he loves for this skin ship thing. Hul~~~~

 

“Aigoo,, so cheesy.”

 

“Chae-ah,, what will you wear for The Leaders at Singapore??” whispering in her ear and I saw mommy shivering. Geezzz,, parents, get a room. Ugh, I need Jolie now. Now, now, don’t think dirty first about me and Jolie. I just want to share this lovely meal that’s all. You VIPs had ert mind, always. Ckckckck,,,

 

“That will be your surprise, oppa,,” she said whispering back ON HIS MOUTH?! WHAT THE FOODS???????????????

 

Mom, please, I’m still underage, no more teasing like that in front of me. Just get a room and do something.

 

“Chaerin-ahh,, so naughty,,” daddy said trying to capture mommy’s delicious-precious lips, what?? It’s true.

 

“I’m here to eat, oppa, not kissing.”

 

“We can do both, it’ll be fun,, just one kiss,,,,”

 

*WOOFF!!*

‘FIREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

This is what happened if you do ‘something’ while cooking. You burn the meat, great. I’m gonna eat daddy’s hand for the replacement.

 

******

“Gaho, be good, I’m going to Singapore now and Hunchae??? I’m sorry for ruining our dinner, okey?? I’ll make it up once we meet at Singapore.” He said hugging mommy.

 

She smiled and hugged him back, while I’m here, on the back, to be their audience. As usual.

 

“It’s okay, oppa, you burn the kitchen. Thanx to Gaho he barked at the right time,,,”

 

*smiling*

 

“Well, not really, he should barked after we kissed, Hunchae, not before.”

 

*WOOFF!!!! Rrrrrrrr~~~*

‘YAA!!! YOU ERT DRAGON, IS THAT WHY YOU FROWNED AT ME LAST NIGHT?? Aigoooo~~~~~~~~~’

 

“Aigoo, oppaa,,, here, this is your kiss from last night and from saving me from the fire,,,” she peck his lips. Mom, I’m the one who saved you not him, now where’s my peck, I mean, bone. Don’t worry Jolie, I’m not gonna cheating on you with mommy.

 

“That is only peck, now this is what should we do last night.” He said kissing mommy, deeply, passionately. Okay, I’d see enough, separate now. I’m serious.

 

*Wooff!!!*

‘YAKKK!!! I’m still hereeee~~~’

 

Finally, get married and then you can do more than that. Stop playing hide and seek with the fans, will you??

 

“I’ll go first Chaerin. We’ll meet again, my Kitty,,” another peck, “Bye Gaho!!! Take care!!!”

 

Aigoo,,

 

“What a dragon,,,” mommy said leaning on the door watching daddy’s back until he was gone. Yeah, what a dragon. The ert one.

 

*****

Jolie : Oppa, let’s watch The Leaders fancam day two

 

Me : Later Jolie, I need to finish my foods first, uummm,, yummy,,

 

Jolie : OMG!!!! Oppa, you have to see this!!!

 

Me : Aigoo, what hap-

 

WHAT THE BONE?????????????????????????????????????????????

 

THE BRA,,,

 

 

 

THE TUMMY,,,

 

 

 

 

THE HUG,,,

 

 

 

OMFG….

 

 

 

 

So obvious. Too obvious. Bad Leaders.

 

Jolie : OPPA,, STOP DROOLING OVER OUR MOMMY!!! GEEZZZZ ERT WRINKLED DOG!!!

 

Jolie, let oppa enjoy this moment first. God, daddy will attack the kitty now.

 

Me : Jolie, I think we’ll have a nephew or a niece!!!

 

Jolie : Hull~~~~~~~

 

================================================

HELLO,,,

This is the one and only baddest dog, GA to the HO, GAHO.

Thanx for reading my diary, but now it's time to end my pov. I was too shocked with The Leaders performance. Forgive my parents for showing their closeness tooooooo much. LOL.

Once again, thanx. *bow*