Arrive at South Korea and meet Host Mom!

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

Hyuna open her eyes when she felt someone shaking her shoulder, Hyuna blink and look at Naraka. Naraka smile excited, "We're almost arriving at South Korea." Naraka sign while Micha is looking through the clouds. Hyuna smile tiredly and nodded her head. Hyuna cover while she yawn, Naraka and Micha are signing to each other excited. Hyuna rubbing her eyes, 'So tired... but I can't wait!' Hyuna thought excited with a big smile on her face.

Deaf Girlfriends!

Chapter 2: Arrive at South Korea and meet Host Mom!

Three girls walk inside the airport and looking around. Naraka blink at the hangul languages words everywhere. She sigh and Hyuna noticed, "What's wrong?" Hyuna signed and Naraka sigh once again. "I don't know a lot about hangul but luckily I have two best friends who will translator for me." Naraka smile in angelic at her two best friends. Hyuna roll her eyes playfully while Micha just shake her head. Micha look around until she found a lady who holds us the whiteboard with three names.

Micha waving at her friends for attention, "I found her. She has our names on the whiteboard." Micha sign happily. Hyuna and Naraka followed Micha to the lady. The lady who named is Lee, Ae-Sook smile at three girls. Ae-Sook tilted her head, "Micha, Hyuna and Naraka?" she asked as the three girls nodded their head. Ae-Sook smile wide, she hugged all three girls then took step back, "Come." Ae-Sook said as the girls look each other and then they follow their new 'host mom'.

...

The three girls look up at their new house.

Three girls eyes wide in shock, speechless and awed. Micha glance at her two best friends, "Wow... this house is huge." Micha signed and her two best friends nodded their head agreement and still in speechless. Ae-Sook wave the girls to come inside the house, she tour the girls around the house and then she show to one of the girls bedroom.

Ae-Sook open the green door, "This bedroom will be Naraka's." Naraka look at her new bedroom.

Naraka turn around and smile at her host mom, "Thank you!" Ae-Sook just smile at her. Naraka walks inside her new bedroom and unpack her stuff. "See you later." Naraka signed as Micha and Hyuna waved at Naraka.

Ae-Sook stands fronts of the blue door, she open the door and Micha gasps softly.

Micha smile wide and hug Ae-Sook, "Thank you!" Micha signed then she look at Hyuna, "I'll see you in a few, I'm going to unpack my stuff." Micha signed and Hyuna nodded her head understanding. Hyuna followed Ae-Sook to the purple door, Ae-Sook open the door and Hyuna walk inside of her new bedroom.

Hyuna smile wide while jumpy. Ae-Sook just giggle, "I'm glad to be a host mom for three girls. They seems like they can change things in here." Ae-Sook thought out loud and then she walks away.

-Couple of Days Later-

Three girls have been hanging around a lot in pool, watch movies with English subtleties, teaches and learning Korean and it's almost like routine to them now. Micha sigh out loud while lying on the couch in boredom, "It's fun to be here. However, I'm bored. Nothing interesting happens." Micha signed as she sat up. Hyuna nodded her hand, "Yes. I agree with you." Hyuna signed. Naraka got an idea, "Hey, we can go out and walk around. You know, maybe look around and buy something." Naraka suggest the idea as Micha and Hyuna smile at the same time.

"Good idea, Naraka!" Micha and Hyuna squeal excitedly happily. Naraka just blink but she just giggles at her two childish best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter: Exploring and Lost?!

Look forward~! :D