Getting to Know the Boys!

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

Three girls are resting by the pool, Naraka is sitting on the chair while reading through the magazine, Hyuna is lying on the towel for tanning, and lastly Micha has been staring at the card in her hand while thinking about what she should with it.

Micha sigh as she lean her back on the chair, 'I wonder if I should text them just to say thank you?' Micha thought. Micha wanted to say thanks to the boys who walk them home. She doesn't know what to do first. Micha glance at her two best friends, 'Maybe we can be friends with the boys. That reminds me, we didn't have new friends yet...' Micha thought as she suddenly realize. She stood up and walks to her best friends.

Naraka look up from the magazine as Hyuna sat up, "Hey, since we've been here for a week now. And I just realize that we haven't got new friends yet. I thought that maybe we should get new friends, maybe we can start with the boys that we met last night." Micha signed suggest as Naraka and Hyuna look at each other.

Naraka shrugged her shoulders, "I guess that would be okay." Naraka signed as Hyuna nod her head. Micha smile, somehow she has really strange feelings that something is going to happen and it would be a huge change for her and her best friends.

...

Micha, Hyuna, and Naraka are at the place where they will meet the boys. The boys have offered to tour them around Seoul and they accept it. Hyuna pointed out, "I see them." it's only three boys, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo.

They wave at the girls as the girls’ wave back. "Ready?" Youngmin asked the girls once they reach them. The girls nodded their head and together they all walk around and slowly getting to know each other.

After an hour, Naraka saw a beautiful jewelry store so she walks to that store. Minwoo noticed and he look at his friends, "I'll company her." Minwoo said then he quickly went after Naraka.

The Jo Twins walk with Micha and Hyuna. Kwangmin glance at Hyuna, it seems that Kwangmin can't stop staring at her and he doesn't know why though. It's quiet for the group and all they did was just walk and observing the place.

Until Micha saw the art shop, she quickly rushes toward the art shop. Youngmin just blink in surprise then he glance at his brother, "I'll go with her." Youngmin said then he walk to the art shop.

Hyuna shakes her head amuse, "Micha loves art stuff." Hyuna said with a soft smile and Kwangmin nod his head. They both walk together in the comfortable silences.

-Naraka-

Naraka look through the necklace while Minwoo smile when he saw Naraka's smile. Minwoo walk to her and tap her shoulder gently. Naraka look up at Minwoo, Minwoo point at the necklace and he point at Naraka's heart.

Naraka blink in confusion until she realizes that Minwoo is trying to communicate her. She tries to figure it out what Minwoo is trying to say something to her. Minwoo did the same action again and Naraka knew what he's trying to say. 'He's asking me that do I like necklace...' Naraka thought as she smiles and nodded her head.

"Yes." Naraka signed to Minwoo, and Minwoo attempt to copy the sign, "This is yes?" Minwoo asked and Naraka could tell he's learning.

Naraka smile wide, it's nice to find someone who wants to learn sign language. 'Hmmm, he seems like a very nice person.' Naraka thought. Naraka and Minwoo are slowly getting know each other and somehow their bond would be very interesting.

-Micha-

Micha smile when she saw the art pictures and photograph on the walls and tables fill with glasses and clay. Micha loves art stuff, however she mostly enjoys painting. Youngmin could tell that Micha really loves art; it's clearly as the day. Youngmin smile softly and he stand next to Micha who is staring at the painting.

Youngmin clear his throat, "Can you hear me?" he asked Micha and Micha glance at him. She nodded her head, she can hear since she does have her cochlear implant on right now. Youngmin smile in relief, "You like art?" Micha smile wide and Youngmin knew that's the answer.

Micha wanted to ask him questions but she's afraid of using her voice so she grabbed her pen and small notebook from her bag. Micha write it on the notebook and give it to Youngmin, Youngmin look at the small notebook.

Do you like art too?

Youngmin smile, "Yes, but I mostly love photography. Taking pictures for fun is my passionate." Youngmin said. Micha smile as she takes the notebook, write it then give it to Youngmin.

I love photography too. The photo held many memories in it if you just look at it.

Youngmin smile wide, 'It's nice to find a person who thinks like this just like I thought so too.' Youngmin thought.

Micha and Youngmin are getting known each other and their bond seems to be interesting.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna and Kwangmin are sitting on the bench for taking a break from the walk. Kwangmin is a very quiet person to Hyuna and Hyuna is not really used to someone who is very quiet. That is until it changed Hyuna's mind when Kwangmin squeal at the pikachu balloon just flew away.

Hyuna blinks in shock and speechless as she stares at Kwangmin. Kwangmin is looking down with embarrassing blushing on his cheeks. Hyuna bit her bottom lip, 'That's... actually adorable.' Hyuna giggle softly. "You love Pikachu?" Hyuna asked with a smile and Kwangmin nodded his head shyly.

Hyuna shakes her head, "That's very cool. I love Pikachu as well." Hyuna said and Kwangmin look at Hyuna in surprise and relief.

Kwangmin smile at Hyuna and Hyuna never really seen Kwangmin's smile before and dare she thinks, 'He has charming smile. I like it.' Hyuna thought while smile.

Kwangmin and Hyuna are slowly getting to know each other and they seems to be one of the kind bond that not many people have these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew!

Next Chapter: Invite to the Party!

Look forward~! :DDDDDDDD