Exploring and Lost!?

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

Three girls are walking around and visiting the shops. Micha grabbed Hyuna and Naraka to the cute shop that fills with stuffed animals, jewels, and headbands. Hyuna look around while Naraka went off to the jewelry box. Hyuna look at the cute and silly stuffed animals as Micha looks at the headbands.

Meanwhile the three girls are looking around in the shop, a young and cute boy is company the girl who requested for him. The girl turn around and pouted, "Minwoo-oppa~ why aren't you do anything?" the girl whine as she clingy to Minwoo's arm.

Minwoo just smile at the girl hiding his annoyance, "Sorry, many things just happened so fast." Minwoo said gently, 'And I'm going to revenge of those evil twins!' Minwoo annoying added to his thought. The girl nodded her head and she saw a cute shop, "Oooh! Let's go there!" she dragged Minwoo to the cute shop.

Minwoo glance around in the shop while the girl look at Minwoo with big eyes, "Can you please buy me a necklace?" Minwoo just smile, "Of course." Minwoo said with a tight smile. The girl clapped her head while squeal then she run off to the jewelry glass box.

Minwoo sigh softly then suddenly he bump to a girl, he look down and notice the short girl. She's pretty short; almost barely reach his shoulders. The girl look up, and Minwoo thinks she has beautiful dark chocolate eyes.

The girl moves her hand on her heart and circle it around. Minwoo made a confusion face and the girl just smile and walk away. Minwoo stares at her until the annoying girl shouted his name. Minwoo hide his annoying sigh then he walks to the annoying girl.

Naraka went to find her two best friends and she saw Hyuna, she quickly jogs toward her and tap her. Hyuna turn around, "There you are Naraka! I was looking for you." Hyuna signing as Naraka smile at her then she realize she didn't see Micha around.

Naraka tilted her head, "Where's Micha?" Naraka asked in sign and Hyuna made a worried face as she shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I kept searching for her and I can't find her. I even tried to text her but she didn't rely yet." Hyuna signed and Naraka let her hand slap on her forehead, "I swear, the girl loves to disappeared on us. She always does that." Naraka sign in annoying and Hyuna giggle.

"Of course. She is Micha. She loves to disappeared on people." Hyuna sign with a smile but still worried about Micha. Naraka nodded her head while sigh, "However, we don't know well enough about this place yet. She will get lost." Naraka sign and Hyuna nod her head agreeing with Naraka.

"Yeah, I don't li-" Hyuna stopped when she feel her phone vibrates as she look at it. "Oh, its from Micha!" Hyuna sign and she open her message.

Naraka waiting for Hyuna to reply but Hyuna just let her hand tap on her forehead, "What?" Naraka asked in signed. Hyuna shows Naraka's text.

To: Hyuna

From: Micha

Hyuna.... I believe I'm lost and I have no clue where I am... help me...? Hehehe...?? (^^")

Naraka shakes her head, "I knew it." Naraka signed. Hyuna sigh, "Let's go find Micha now." Hyuna signed then she quickly replied to Micha.

...

Naraka and Hyuna walks around searching for clue where Micha is and Micha texted them few times to where the location is however, the girls don't know much about the location yet. Naraka sits down on the bench, "I'm tired. We've been walking and searching Micha for two hours straight." Naraka signed while Hyuna look at her phone then suddenly no signal. Hyuna gasps in shock, "What!" Naraka jumped in shock, she look up at Hyuna, "What wrong?" Naraka sign in worried and confusion.

Hyuna show Naraka her phone, "My phone can't reach the signal. I can't text Micha when my phone doesn't have the signal!" Hyuna stomped her foot and Naraka move away from the angry girl. Naraka doesn't want to deal with Hyuna's temper in the moment; she glances around and soon off the daydreaming.

Naraka snap out of it when she felt something hit her foot softly. She glance down and saw a bouncing ball. Naraka look up, there's children waving their hands wanting to give the ball back. Naraka stood up from the bench, she kick the ball as the ball went to the children. Naraka smile, she turns her head to expected to see Hyuna however....

Naraka eyes wide in shock when Hyuna is not there, she looks around quickly and realizes that Hyuna is nowhere. Naraka sigh out loud in disbelief and shock, "Seriously?!" she looks up at the sky.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna fake anime cried, 'How did I get myself lost?' Hyuna thought. She looks around her surrounding, and then suddenly a body hit her as she feel on the ground on her back. 'Ouch!' Hyuna sat up while rubbing her poor sore back. Then a hand came to her, she blink and look up of the owner's hand.

Hyuna blink as the boy frown, "Yah... are you okay?" Hyuna can make out what he's trying to say in Korean. 'Thank lord that I know basic Korean! Although I need to study more.' Hyuna thought. She grabbed the hand, the boy pulled her up to her feet and she just wipe the dirt off her clothes. The boy look at Hyuna in concerned, and Hyuna noticed that she didn't answer his question.

Hyuna just waving her hand, "I'm fine. Thank you." Hyuna said in Korean. She really needs to practice more as the boy blink at her accent. Then suddenly an arm warp around the boy's arm, "Kwangmin~ Come on~!" the young girl whine while she dragged him away from Hyuna.

Kwangmin quickly look at Hyuna, "Ummm, see you around." Kwangmin quickly shouted then he turn to face the girl who kept dragging him with her.

Hyuna just blink, "That's odd." Hyuna said in English. "And I'm still lost." Hyuna sign while faking anime cry once again.

-Micha-

Micha is eating strawberries ice cream, 'Being lost . ' Micha thought then someone bump her as she dropped her ice cream. Micha pouted at her strawberries ice cream on the ground, 'Aww...' she though in disappointed. She looks up and saw a boy.

A boy who looks guilty and panic clearly on his face right now. He quickly talks fast as Micha couldn't read his lip or understand what he's saying because he talks too fast for her. However, luckily she can read body languages. The boy quickly face Micha, Micha can tell he's apologizing to her right now. 'Wow, he really needs to calm down.' Micha look at him with amused face.

Few minutes as he finally calm down, "I'm really sorry." he said as Micha can finally understand and read his lip. She just smiles and shakes her head. Micha turns around to leave but the boy grabbed her shoulder, Micha blink and look at him, "I ca-"YOUNGMIN!!" Youngmin cringe the loudness from the girl while Micha just blink at him.

The hyper girl quickly grabbed Youngmin's hand, "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" the hyper girl jump while forcefully dragged Youngmin with her.

Micha just stood there while blink at the scene front of her, 'O...kay... That's really weird.' Micha thought then she shakes her head and walk away attempted to find her best friends.