Found Each Other and I know YOU!

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

-Micha-

'I officially am died of boredom right now.' Micha thought. She sigh as she her bag to take out her cochlear implant. She puts it on her right ear and connects her implant on the back of her head. The noises greet her once again; Micha loves the quiet world around her because it calms her. However, she also loves the sounds and noises around her too. She's lucky that she can mute the world whenever she wants but sometime it can be bad things for her. Micha shakes her head, she heard the soft guitar sounds and she just following where the sounds coming from.

Micha stop when she saw a young man who is playing the guitar.

Micha is in awed by the music he played. Once he's done, he looks up at Micha and she just awkwardly chuckle while waving at him, 'Oh boy...' Micha thought in awkward.

-Hyuna-

Hyuna is drinking the water from the bottle when a kind young man gave it to her when he finds out she's lost. Hyuna look up, "Thank you." she said in Korean.

Donghyun just smile at her, "Your welcome. So you're telling me that your phone can't call or text your friends?" Donghyun said as Hyuna nodded her head. "I need to call my friend." Hyuna said. 'And I'm so thankful that Micha can use the call but only for emergency.' Hyuna thought relief. Donghyun thought of an idea, "I know, there's a place where you can call your friend." Donghyun offer her and Hyuna just accept it right away.

"Thank you! You have no idea how much that can help me!" Hyuna smile at Donghyun and Donghyun just smile back at her. "It's nothing, come on. I'll take you there." Hyuna nod her head and follow Donghyun. Hyuna trust him, she may not know him but she knows that he's a nice young man.

Hyuna glance up at the sky, 'I hope Micha and Naraka are okay right now.'

-Naraka-

'The first thing I'm going to do is scold Micha!' Naraka thought annoying and worried. Naraka look around, "Watch out!" Naraka fell on the ground when the ball hit her head. Naraka touch her head, 'Ouch!' Naraka thought in pain as the young man quickly run to her.

"Are you okay?!" Naraka suddenly black out and the young man quickly picked her up, "Hold on, I will get help!" he ran to the place where he can get help.

...

Naraka slowly open her eyes as she saw two familiar faces. Micha and Hyuna look at her worried, "Naraka..." Naraka sat up while the ice pack from her head. Naraka just rubbing her pain head, "What happened?" Naraka signed.

Micha and Hyuna glances at each other, "Why don't you start Hyuna?" Hyuna look at Micha with a face then she looks at Naraka.

Hyuna sat up, "Well... There's a nice guy helped me to find you and Micha. I arrived at the place, and I saw another guy who carries you inside. So, after the boys put you on the couch and make sure you're comfortable. And then I called Micha." Hyuna signed as Micha took the next turn.

"Before Hyuna called me, there's this guy playing guitar and he talked to me about the guitar. Hyuna called, and found out that you're here with her in a place. Then the guy knows where so he took me here. We been waiting for you to wake up, Naraka." Micha signed and Naraka nodded her head.

She looks around, "Where are we?" Hyuna and Micha glance at each other once again.

Naraka is waiting one of them to answer her question then Hyuna and Micha sign at the same time, "We're in Rent-A-Boyfriend." Naraka eyes widen in shock. The door opens as the bell ding as deaf girls turn their head to the door.

They saw familiar faces...

Micha recognize the boy...

Hyuna recognize the other boy...

Naraka recognize another boy....

"I know you!" three boys pointed at one of the each girl. The girls just look at each other in shock, speechless and confusion.

'What the heck is going on with this fate?!' deaf girls thought at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew, there! 

Next Chapter will be: Introduction and Shocking!

Look forward! :DDD