Going to South Korean for Vacation!

Deaf Girlfriends!

 

The young 16 years old girl who named is Micha. Micha is listening the loud song while reading a book. Until she saw that she has new messages in her iPhone, she grabbed her iPhone and read the message from her friend, Hyuna. Micha smile wide, 'I can't wait for Hyuna and Naraka to come over here!' Micha thought excited. Micha turns off the music, she stood up from the chair and set the book down on the table. Micha run out of her bedroom and quickly run straight to the front door. She open the door, run outside, and then she saw her two best friends walking toward her.

Micha run to her two best friends and hug them, her best friends hug back. Micha broke the hug and started to sign, "Hi Hyuna and Naraka. How are you two?" Micha signed.

Hyuna set down her bag, "I'm good, Micha! I just can't wait for three of us going to South Korea for vacation!" Hyuna signed and squeal happily while jumpy. Micha giggle at Hyuna's childish, she look at Naraka, "I'm good. I just can't believe we're actually going." Naraka signed with a simple smile.

Micha stick her tongue out, "Anything is possible if we do something and tried our best." Micha signed and Naraka just shake her head with a smile on her face.

Micha, Hyuna, and Naraka are best friends and they found each other in High School that has deaf program. And they all get along so well and never for once they have fight at all, their bond as the friendship is stronger than most people think. Micha kindly take Hyuna's bag, "Come on." Micha simply wave her hand to let her best friends to follow her.

Three girls are inside Micha's house, Micha set the bag on the couch, “My parents are at the store they will be here soon, so let's just sit and chat." Micha signed as she sat down the couch. Hyuna and Naraka sat down on the couch. Naraka takes her backpack off and set on her lap, "Are you excited or nervous?" Naraka asked in signed. Micha and Hyuna jump up excited, "I'm excited!" Micha and Hyuna signed at the same time with big excitements on their face while Naraka just lean back on the couch. She just shake her head but smile, "Me too."

Deaf Girlfriends!

Going to South Korea for Vacation!

Micha folding her clothes and put in her suitcase while Hyuna is sitting on the spinning chair and Naraka is lying on her stomach on the bed. Micha zipped up the suitcase and Hyuna saw something missing, "Don't forget your cochlear implants charger and batteries." Hyuna signed to Micha and Micha smile.

Micha took her small black case that fills with cochlear implants stuff that she needs, "Thanks for reminding me. I forget about this sometimes." Micha signed. Naraka sat up, "So, in few hours we'll be leaving to the airport and then... what?" Naraka signed with confusion face.

Hyuna sign to Naraka, "After we get in the airport, when we get to the South Korea, and then a very kind woman will be they’re waiting for us. Her named is L-E-E, A-E-S-O-O-K." Hyuna signed and fingerspell. Naraka made an understanding face then she nodded her head, "Do you know her?" Naraka asked as Micha and Hyuna glances at each other then they shrugged their shoulder.

Micha tilted her head, "She volunteer to take care of us. Shelter us, feed us, and whenever we need. She will be responability for us, so she's like... our host mom." Micha signed and Naraka nodded her head. Hyuna smile, "I'm still excited. Wow... we're going to South Korea!" Hyuna clapped her hands. Micha and Naraka laugh at Hyuna's childish once again.

-At the airport-

Micha's dad is hugging her tightly, Micha just rubbing her father's back gently. She is going to miss her father a lot; she is daddy's little girl so it's hard for her father. Micha break the hug and smile at her father, "I will be okay." Micha's eyes watery, "I love you, dad." Micha signed him as her father small smile at her. "I love you too pumpkin." her father said. Micha read her father's lip as she smile wide and hug her father once again.

Meanwhile Naraka's mother has been hugging her for 5 minutes straight and Naraka tap her mother's shoulder. Naraka's mother look at her, Naraka wipe her mother's tears, "Everything's going to be okay, mom. I promise you that." Naraka smile and her mother's eyes begin to teary again. "Oh my baby girl!" Naraka's mother hugs her once again. Naraka sigh but just let her mother to hug her.

And lastly Hyuna is hugging both of her parents, Hyuna took a step back and sign, "I love you mom and dad." Hyuna waved at her parents. Her parents smile at her, Hyuna turn around and saw Micha and Naraka is waiting for her.

Hyuna quickly run to her best friends, "Ready?" Micha smile even though her eyes are red but it still has the bright in her eyes. Naraka pick up her backpack, "Then let's go?" Naraka asked in sign. Hyuna and Micha nodded their head and the three best friends walk toward to the stairs. Micha, Hyuna and Naraka turn to take their last look of their own family and waving at them.

"I'll miss you!"

"I love you so much!"

"I'll be back before you know it!"

The parents waving at them and the girls begin to walk upstairs to start their own journey together.

...

Micha is sitting next to the window while Hyuna sit the end and Naraka sits in the middle. Micha looks through the small window at the night sky. Micha glances at her two best friends who are sleeping, Micha smile, 'I wonder what kind of journey and fate will bring on us when we arrive at South Korea?' Micha thought then she close the cover and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter: Arrive at South Korea and meet Host Mom!

Looking forward to it~! xD