Chapter 7 - Officially starting school

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You walked towards your classroom together with MinHyuk and Leo beside you.MinHyuk was happily chatting with you while Leo as usual was walking along in silence.As the three of you were at the door of the classrom,you saw L and the INFINITE members and ran towards them,happy that you were able to see them just before class started.

You : ''L hyung!!!INFINITE hyung!!!Hi!!!''

As you were a guy now,you forgot that the INFINITE oppas couldn't recognise you but you still dashed over to them.

SungGyu : ''I'm sorry but do we know you?''

You : ''Hyung don't you recognise me?''

Not wanting to tell the members who you are,L stood at the side quietly,trying to hold in his laughter of the members guessing who you were.

DongWoo : ''Oh I know who you are!You are Kevin from class 3?''

WooHyun : ''No hyung how can he be Kevin?Isn't Kevin much taller?I think he is Kim SeYong from class 5?''

Hoya : ''Nope I don't think he is any of them.I think he looks like Choi MinHwan from class 4.''

SungYeol : ''Isn't he Kang MinHyuk hyung from class 1?''

SungJong : ''Nope MinHyuk hyung isn't that short he should be taller than me.He should be Thunder hyung from class 2.''

You : ''Yah hyung don't you guys recognise me?''

Turning to check that no one was around,you walked closer to them and whispered.

You : ''Oppa you really don't recognise me?I'm MiHyun.How do I look?Handsome right?Hehe...''

WooHyun : ''You are MiHyun?How is it possible?You don't look a little bit like her.''

Still curious,the INFINITE members turned towards L who was quiet for the whole time wanting him to explain everything out to them clearly.

MinHyuk : ''Yah MyungHun ah!We are going to be late for class if you do not hurry.''

MinHyuk and Leo walked over to call you back for class and seeing the INFINITE sunbaenims,the two greeted them.

MinHyuk & Leo : ''Oh annyeonghaseyo INFINITE sunbaenim!Nice to meet you!Please take care of us!''

MinHyuk : ''MyungHun ah why didn't you tell us you were having a chat with INFINITE sunbaes?I could have walked over to call you instead of shouting across the hallway.You should introduce us to them then since we are here and it's an honor to meet you L sunbae,I heard you are MyungHun's brother.It's an honor to meet the rest of you too sunbae.''

You : ''Oh ok.INFINITE hyung this is MinHyuk from BTOB and that is Leo from VIXX and they are my roommates along with another 11 of them.MinHyuk and Leo please meet the INFINITE hyungs,they are the kingkas of the school.INFINITE hyungs why don't you guys introduce yourselves to them?''

SungGyu : ''Hello I am INFINITE's leader and main vocalist Kim SungGyuimnida.''

DongWoo : ''Hi!I am INFINITE's main rapper Jang DongWooimnida.''

WooHyun : ''Nice to meet you.I am INFINITE's main vocalist Nam WooHyunimnida.''

Hoya : ''I am INFINITE's rapper,vocalist and main dancer Lee HoWonimnida.But people call me Hoya.''

SungYeol : ''Annyeonghaseyo I am the vocalist and choding of the group Lee SungYeolimnida.''

L : ''INFINITE's vocalist and face Kim MyungSooimnida.Call me L please.''

SungJong : ''Cutie maknae and vocalist Lee SungJongimnida.''

After introducing each other,the bell for the first class rang.Hearing that,you guys hurriedly ran to your own classes and decided to meet after school since the senior and junior high breaks were at different timings.During class,since it was the first day classes officially starts,the teacher introduced himself and also asked every student in the class to introduce themselves one by one before arranging the sitting arrangements and starting the first lesson that he prepared.

Teacher : ''Good morning class.I am will be your homeroom teacher for this year and my name is Mr Kim JaeJoong but you guys can call me Mr Kim.Ok now that I have introduced myself,it's time for each and evryone of you to introduce yourself too.Starting from the first person nearest to the door,we will go in a zig-zag manner.Please stand up when you are introducing yourself so that the rest of your classmates can see your handsome faces ok?You just have to tell us your full name and hometown then you can sit down but if you have any extra information that you wish to share with the class,please do so.''

Student 1 : ''Hello everybody,I am Kim DongJun from Busan and I am in a dance group called ZE:A.Nice to meet everybody.Please take care of me.''

Student 2 : ''Hi.I am Gong ChanShik from Jeollam Suncheon,everybody calls me GongChan.I am also in a dance group but the group's name is called B1A4.Please take care of me.''

Student 3 : ''I am Choi JunHong,please call me Zelo and I am from Mokpo.I am in a hip hop group called B.A.P.Nice to meet everybody.''

Student 4 : ''I am Moon JongUp from Bundang and I am in the same hip hop group as Zelo.Nice to meet all of you.''

Student 5 : ''My name is Namekawa Yasuo and I am half Japanese and half Korean.Please call me Gangnam.Please take care of me.I am in a hip hop group,M.I.B.''

Student 6 : ''I am an Australian called Yu Barom from Sydney but call me Rome.I am in a dance group C-CLOWN.My korean isn't very good so please take care of me.''

Student 7 : ''Annyeonghaseyo I am Chae JinSeok from Seoul.Please call me ChaeJin and I am from a dance group called MYNAME.Please take care of me well.Thank you.''

After a while of introducing,it was finally your turn.You stood up nervously as everyone in the class were from a group other than you so you thought of what you should say other than just introducing yourself to them.

You : ''Hello everybody,my name is Kim MyungHun and I am the kingka,L hyung,from INFINITE's dongsaeng.Nice to meet all of you.Please take care of me.I will work hard.Thank you.''

After you,it was MinHyuk and Leo's turn.

MinHyuk : ''Annyeonghaseyo!I am Lee MinHyuk from Mapo and I am in a dance group called BTOB.Please take care of me well Mr Kim and my friends.''

Leo : ''I'm Jung TaekWoon from Seoul,YangJae-Dong.Call me Leo.I'm in a dance group,VIXX.''

After everybody in the class finished introducing themselves,Mr Kim started to change everybody's seating arrangements.Then the first class finally started.Mr Kim was not only your homeroom teacher but your maths teacher too.Since you loved maths a lot,you paid attention in his class while the person sitting beside you,a guy who was tall and handsome,named Park ChanYeol from a dance group called EXO was playing with his pens and doodling on his textbook distracting you from studying.You turned to him and asked if he needed any help since he looked like he was stuck.Seeing that you were willing to help him,ChanYeol was very grateful and asked you all the questions that he was not sure about for you to explain.You continued to teach him patiently until he understood the problem and knows how to solve it.

Since you were busy teaching ChanYeol the maths problems,you did not notice a pair of eyes staring at you jealous that he could not be sitting beside you.Yes it was none other than Leo.After he knew that you were a girl,he has started to fall in love with you and he felt that you will be a person that would need his protection from letting any others know about your true identity.As the always cold and quiet guy,no one would ever expect him to fall in love with a girl that has now become a guy due to being in an all boys school.

Finally after a few lessons were over,you got close to the people in your class and were chatting happily with them when someone grabbed you and walked out of the class.Not knowing who it was as you were dragged away while you were facing in the opposite direction of the person,you turned around and saw Leo.Curious you stared at Leo and asked in a whisper.

You : ''Leo oppa why did you drag me away?I was having a chat with my friends.It was rude of me to just leave like that.I should go and apologise.''

Not wanting to tell you the truth that he was actually jealous of you talking to the other guys in the class but not him,he decided to lie to you.

Leo : ''I dragged you away cause you didn't look like you were going to move for break.The others are waiting for us in the cafeteria.MinHyuk said that he would go meet up with the others first and wants me to bring you there as soon as possible.But you wouldn't budge from the chat between you and your group of friends so I dragged you out instead.You don't have to apologise to them.They should be going for their breaks too anyway.''

You : ''Oppa this is the first time you speaked that much.Wow oppa it is an improvement.You should speak up more in class too so that you will get to bond well with the class.If you always just stare and not say anything,it freaks people out.I really like to hear your voice.It is so gentle and soft.''

Hearing that,Leo's face lit up and a rare but beautiful smile was formed on his face.

 

Seeing his smile,you were deeply mesmerized by it and continued staring at him.Knowing that you were staring at him,Leo turned back to the usual cold self to stop you from staring.

Leo : ''Yah MyungHun ah let's go now.Don't keep them waiting.''

You : ''N-Ne hyung.Your smile was so beautiful.You should smile more next time.If you don't wish to show it to others,at least show it to me right?''

Leo : ''Stop dreaming.Why would I smile for no reason and I don't like to smile.''

Telling you all of this was actually a lie.You do not know how happy Leo was inside when you told him that his smile was beautiful and wanted him to show his smile only to you.As the always cold city guy,Leo did a great job in hiding his happiness from you while the two of you walked towards the school's cafeteria to look for the BTOB and VIXX members not even saying a word to each other during the journey there.