Chapter 32 - Discussion and Planning

Who Is It That I LOVE???

N : ''INFINITE sunbae!''

WooHyun : ''Oh,N ah.''

N : ''Hyung,I have an idea not sure if you want to listen to it.''

SungGyu : ''Sure.Tell us.''

N : ''Well actually I didn't think of it.It was HongBin and Hyuk who thought of it.''

DongWoo : ''Well sure.We would love to listen to the plan our hoobaes thought of.''

N : ''Well the plan was that we take turns to take care of MiHyun so everyone gets sufficient rest time.''

SungYeol : ''Hyung,that is a good idea.''

Hoya : ''Why do you think this is a good plan?Ok,well I do agree with this plan too but I want to know your reasons too.''

N : ''Ok,well,L hyung did not want to go back to rest and wants to take care of MiHyun right?The rest of us don't want to go back to rest either since we are all also worried about MiHyun's condition.So I thought,if we take turns to look after MiHyun,then we know when she wakes up or if something happens to her.We can call the doctors and nurses too.Then those who are not on duty yet gets some rest.Since we have so many people here,maybe we can group up in twos and take care of her so we don't get bored being alone and if we need to call the doctor,then one can go and call while the other stay.If we add everybody up,we have about 32 people excluding JaeHyo hyung.If we add him,we will have 33 people but for now,since we do not know where he is,we will count him out.As for the grouping,hyungs will decide.''

SungJong : ''Hyung,I think this is a good idea if L hyung doesn't mind since MiHyun is his sister afterall.What do you guys think?''

WooHyun : ''I agree with that idea.''

DongWoo : ''Me too.''

SungYeol : ''Count me in.''

Hoya : ''Yup sure.It is a great idea.''

SungGyu : ''I'm in too but we must still see what MyungSoo says.So?''

L : ''I am okay with it but must BLOCK B really be in also?''

SungYeol : ''The more the better don't you think so?Anyway,they have learnt their mistakes.I am sure they won't harm MiHyun anymore.Besides,JaeHyo isn't in.Think about it MyungSoo ah,we need to get some rest too.''

L : ''Ok fine.Since it was JaeHyo who injured MiHyun,as long as he is not in,I will forgive the rest.But,under one condition.''

SungGyu : ''What is it?''

L : ''That every BLOCK B member pair up with one of the members.Is that ok?So we can make sure they really don't have the motive to harm MiHyun.''

SungGyu : ''Ok.If you want.How about you decide on the grouping then?''

L : ''Good idea.''

N : ''So hyung,you have agreed to using the plan?''

L : ''Yes.I just can't stand these hyungs.They make me follow what they say after some persuasion.''

N : ''Ok then.I will go gather the rest to come over so you can tell them their groupings and the plan.''

SungYeol : ''Thanks for your help,N.''

N : ''No problem.MiHyun is a really nice dongsaeng to us.We really don't wish to see her suffering by herself.''

SungYeol : ''So now,before N comes back with the rest,you have to be done with the grouping MyungSoo ah.''

L : ''Ok.I am working on it now.''

L hurriedly wrote down the grouping that he have thought of on a piece of paper before everyone was there to listen to what he has planned.

N : ''L hyung,I have gotten everybody here already.''

L : ''Ok.Thanks N.So here is the plan.We separate into groups of two like what I have written on this piece of paper.Every group will be outside MiHyun's ward taking care of her for an hour each.If anything happens to her,one of you will go and get the doctor and nurses while the other continue to stay outside the ward till the other person comes back with help in case anything happens in between.The rest of the groups who are not on duty,takes a rest till it is their turn for duty.Now,I will be telling you guys your groups.''

Groupings : 

1. INFINITE L & BLOCK B Zico

2. INFINITE DongWoo & BLOCK B B-Bomb

3. INFINITE SungJong & BLOCK B P.O

4. INFINITE WooHyun & BLOCK B U-Kwon

5. INFINITE SungGyu & BLOCK B TaeIl

6. INFINITE Hoya & BLOCK B Kyung

7. INFINITE SungYeol & BTOB ChangSub

8. BTOB MinHyuk & VIXX N

9. BTOB EunKwang & VIXX Leo

10. BTOB HyunSik & VIXX Ken

11. BTOB SungJae & VIXX Hyuk

12. BTOB IlHoon & TEEN TOP Niel

13. BTOB Peniel & VIXX Ravi

14. VIXX HongBin & TEEN TOP ChunJi

15. TEEN TOP Ricky & TEEN TOP ChangJo

16. TEEN TOP L.Joe & TEEN TOP C.A.P

After everyone knows their group number and partner,they checked the time and set an alarm so they would be in time for their turn.