Chapter 12 - Having practice with BTOB and VIXX

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Looking at your watch,you rushed out of MYNAME and B1A4's practice room.You ran towards the last practice room in the corridor and opened the door,only to see the BTOB members practicing their vocal and dance skills.You were amazed by how great their vocal and dance skills were and stood by the door to look at them practice.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprarTmUsUs

 

After finishing the song,they decided to take a break and HyunSik saw you standing at the door so he asked you to come in and take a rest before starting to practice.

HyunSik : ''Oh MyungHun you are here!Why are you standing by the door?Come on in and take a sit before starting practice.The VIXX members are still having their practice behind.You can look for them if you want.If not,come over and have a chat with us.''

You : ''Oh it was nothing.I walked in and saw you guys practicing so I decided to stand by the door to take a look.I was afraid if I came in while you guys were practicing,I would end up disturbing you.I stood there and watched you guys sing and dance and was soon amazed at your skills.I didn't even notice when you ended the song since I was too focused on it.''

EunKwang : ''Ooh~MyungHun ah,have you fallen in love with us~?''

You : ''Yah hyung!How can I fall in love with you guys when I'm not a girl?I'm also not a gay ok!''

EunKwang : ''Haha...I was just kidding MyungHun ah!I didn't think you would take that seriously!''

While you and EunKwang were 'quarrelling' with each other,you did not realize that one of the members of BTOB was staring at you.He had always been suspicious of you being a guy because of your height and looks that were of a girl's.After a while of fighting with EunKwang,you decided to go and take a look at VIXX to see how have their practice been going.

You : ''BTOB hyungs,I will be going behind to look for the VIXX hyungs.See you guys in a while.''

BTOB : "Ok MyungHun!See you later!''

You walked over to the movable wall and pushed it open quietly so you would not disturb the VIXX members who were practicing.You walked in and saw them about to start their practice and thought that they must have just ended their break and wanted to watch at the side when HongBin saw you.

HongBin : ''MyungHun you came over already?Had fun chatting with your friends.You should introduce them to us someday.We were just about to start our practice since break time had just ended.Why not you sit at the side and watch us?Afterwards we could practice together or play some games and could also ask the BTOB members if they want to play together.The 14 of us could go for dinner together after practice ends too.''

You : ''I came over a while ago HongBin hyung but I had a chat with BTOB hyungs before coming over.I would love to watch you guys practice then let's play some games and go out for dinner afterwards.''

You walked to the side of the practice room and sat down while the VIXX members started their practice.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnURk93ICg

 

After the song,VIXX decided to end their practice for the day and came over to sit beside you.

N : ''Kids,let's end practice for the day and we can play some games together with MyungHun before going out for dinner.Let's go and ask if the BTOB members want to play with us.Let's pack up first.''

VIXX started to pack their stuffs and pushed the movable wall back the original places and you helped out making the job faster.You walked over and asked the BTOB members to join in to play some games with you and VIXX before going out together for dinner.

You : ''BTOB hyungs,would you like to play some games with VIXX hyungs and I?We could go for dinner together afterwards too.''

EunKwang : ''Ok,I'm in!''

MinHyuk : ''I'm in!''

ChangSub : ''Me too!''

HyunSik : ''I'm in too!''

Peniel : ''Count me in!''

IlHoon : ''Call!''

SungJae : ''Come on!Let's play!''

You : ''Yay!!!BTOB hyungs are in!How about VIXX hyungs?How many of you want to play?''

N : ''I want to play!''

Ken : ''Me too!''

Ravi : ''I'm in!''

HongBin : ''I will play!''

Hyuk : ''Count me in!''

You turned to Leo and waited for his answer.Slowly,everyone else in the room turned their heads over to face him also curious if he would like to join in the game.

You : ''So...Leo hyung...Are you going to join us in the game?''

Ravi : ''MyungHun,I don't think Leo hyung would want to play games with us.He never played any.If you say sports then he would be the first one to be in.''

Ken : ''Yup.I agree with Ravi.Playing games is a no no for Leo hyung.Let's just start then.''

You : ''Leo hyung if you don't wish to play then it's ok.Just sit there and wait for us then.We'll go and eat soon since practice time isn't over yet.''

Leo : ''I'll play!''

Hyuk : ''W-what?!H-Hyung what did you just say?''

HongBin : ''D-Did you just say that you would play with us?''

You,VIXX and even the members of BTOB had their eyes wide open unbelievable at what Leo had just said.No one ever thought that Leo would join in any games especially when it is not related to sports since he was a sportsman.Ever since Leo got to know the members of VIXX,they tried upteen times in persuading him to play games with them but he had always insisted on not playing.Unless it was his favourite,sports,he would not even get convinced in playing any other type of games.He would rather sit there to rot than get convinced by anybody.

But today,for the first time,someone managed to convince him into playing games together and that person was you.Ravi and HongBin,the two best friends,then realized that Leo's change had happened after you came into their lives.It was the first time that someone managed to melt that cold city man.No one ever managed to or even dared to try melting him before since he was always so scary to everyone around him.

But you,you were the one.You made him change.He opened up to you.You were the first one to ever make him open up to.But how?No one knew what you did to make him become what he is now.At this time,at this moment.Everyone was curious but happy at the same time.Making the impossible turn possible.It was the biggest miracle everyone had ever saw.

Leo : ''Didn't you guys hear me?I said that I would play.''

You : ''Ok Leo hyung.Let's play!What game should we play then?''

HyunSik : ''We should play the 'Of Course' Game!''

HongBin: ''I think we should play the 'Speed' Game!''

MinHyuk : ''Let's play the 'High Pitch' Game!''

Ken : ''I want to play the 'Kiss' Game!''We can form into teams and use tissue to pass from one end to another end using our mouths only and see which team passes the most tissue when the time ends.''

You,Leo & IlHoon : ''NO WE CAN'T PLAY THAT!!!''

Everyone turned over to look at the three of you who disagreed to the idea since all of them thought that it would be a fun game.

Ken : ''Why can't we play the game?We can bet on who pays for dinner too!The losing team would pay!It would be a great game!''

EunKwang : ''I agree with Ken!I find the game he chose was also a good choice!''

N : ''Me too!''

Ravi,HongBin & Hyuk : ''We agree to it too!''

MinHyuk,HyunSik,ChangSub,Peniel & SungJae : ''Us too!''

Leo : ''I won't play if you insist on that game!''

You : ''I don't wish to play too!''

IlHoon : ''I'm not in with the idea too!''

You : ''Let's choose another game hyung!I don't like that idea!''

Ken : ''What's wrong with the three of you?You guys didn't suggest any games so we decided and now you guys are backing away?''

IlHoon : ''No hyung,it is not like that.It's just that I don't like the idea of a 'Kiss' Game.It is out of my limit of games!''

Leo : ''Yah!Choose another game!Can't you let me enjoy since it's my first time playing games with you guys!''

Ken : ''F-Fine L-Leo h-hyung!You are scaring me with that look of yours!Don't do that please!Then let's us HongBin's idea of Speed Game then!See which team guess the most words in the time limit and the losing team pays for dinner!''

N : ''Let's separate into teams then!''

You guys had decided to use scissors,paper,stone to separate into teams of two.Those with the same gesture will become in the same team.

After a while of rock,paper,scissors,the teams are finally formed.

 

Teams : 

VIXX N & BTOB MinHyuk

VIXX Leo & BTOB EunKwang

VIXX Ken & BTOB HyunSik

VIXX Ravi & VIXX HongBin

BTOB Peniel & BTOB SungJae

BTOB ChangSub & BTOB IlHoon

VIXX Hyuk & You

 

Since the teams were formed,you guys started to play the game with one person guessing the word while the other acts out the word.The team that gets the highest score after 2 minutes is the winner.The team with the lowest score pays for dinner as a punishment.

N and MinHyuk were the first team to play the game and they got a total of 8 points.

Leo and EunKwang were second and got 13 points.

The third team that played was Ken and HyunSik with 10 points.

Forth team was Ravi and HongBin with a total of 10 points.

Peniel and SungJae were up next and ended with a total of 5 points due to Peniel being unable to understand some of the words that were shown.

ChangSub and IlHoon got 13 points as the sixth team to go up.

Last but not least was you and Hyuk.Both of you played the game well since the two of you were of the same age and the two youngest members among the 14 of you so you guys knew a lot more words compared to the other hyung.In the end,the two of you won by getting the highest of 18 points.

The game ended and the winner was you and Hyuk while the loser was Peniel and SungJae.You guys thought of where you should go and eat.You remembered that WooHyun hyung's elder brother,Nam BooHyun,opened a restaurant and suggested to go over to eat at his place.The actual motive of wanting to go over was actually to see how he and his family was doing since you have not go over for quite a while already.

 

 

**********

So actually IlHoon also knows about you being a girl only he does not want anyone else to know including you for some reasons.It will be revealed soon.Please anticipate it and subscribe to my story.Thanks.