Chapter 21 - Shopping with Leo

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You woke up at 8am like what Leo told you and got ready.You sat on your bed after you were done preparing and waited for Leo.After a while,you realized that Leo have not come to get you so you thought he had overslept and decided to take a look to check if he is still in bed.

When you walked over to his bed,you realized that it has already been nicely packed.You started to get curious about where Leo could be if he was not in bed so you decided to just continue to sit on your bed and wait for him to come get you.Just as you sat down on your bed,your phone rang and you hurriedly picked up the phone in case anyone wakes up.

***Ring~Ring~Ring~***

You : ''Yobeoseyo!''

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,can you come out to the main gate?I will be waiting there.''

You : ''Leo oppa?!?!What are you doing outside school so early in the morning?''

​Leo : ''Just hurry and come out now in case anybody wakes up.''

You : ''Ok oppa.Wait for me I will be there soon.''

​Leo : ''Ok bye.''

You : ''Bye.''

You hang up the phone and walked out the door towards the school's main gate not knowing that someone was actually awake and heard your conversation with Leo.

At the school's main gate

You : ''Leo oppa,where did you go so early in the morning?I was looking for you and thought you forgot about what you said last night.''

​Leo : ''How can I forget about it?I just went out to get breakfast.Here!This is for you!''

You : ''Wow!My favorite french toast and warm milk tea!How did you know I liked these?''

​Leo : ''I made a guess?!''

You : ''Wow oppa,you make great guesses!''

​Leo : ''Yup.Of course I do.Now let's go.''   *How can I not know what you like if I like you?You are so silly.*

You : ''Go?Where are we going?''

​Leo : ''We're going shopping.''

You : ''Shopping?But I thought we went yesterday already?''

​Leo : ''Yah we did but now I am bringing you to get your clothes.You did not get any and I guess you were lying about the INFINITE sunbaes going to get clothes for the party with you right?I also saw you getting accessories yesterday.I bet you were lying about getting it for your sister since I don't think you have any other siblings other than L sunbaenim.''

You : ''So you saw through me?But how did you know that I was lying about buying the accessories for my sister part?It is possible that I have another sibling right?What makes you so sure I don't?''

​Leo : ''Yup I saw through you about the getting clothes part.As for the siblings part,I overheard L sunbae talking about having you as a only sibling and having to take care of you well so your parents will rest in peace.''

You : ''Oh so you overheard.I thought you were that clever as to guessing all of this correctly.''

​Leo : ''Well I guess I am quite clever compared to you.''

You : ''Yah oppa!What did you just say?''

​Leo : ''Mehrong~''

After chatting and finishing breafast at a bench near the school's main gate,you and Leo headed to MyeongDong again to shop for clothes.But this time,it was for you.

At MyeongDong

You and Leo walked along the streets of MyeongDong looking for suitable clothes.At first,you thought Leo brought you here to get clothes for the party as a guy but when you walked into a shop selling guy's clothes,Leo pulled you out and asked what you were doing.

​Leo : ''MiHyun ah,what are you doing walking into a guy's clothes stall?''

You : ''I am walking in to check out on the clothes of course.To check if there are any clothes suitable for me to wear to the party.''

​Leo : ''But you are a girl why wear guy's clothes?''

You : ''But I am a guy now.So if I attend the party I have to be in male clothes.''

​Leo : ''Who says that you are going to the party as a guy?You are going in as a girl.''

You : ''B-But everyone will know that I am actually a girl.''

​Leo : ''You are not going there as MyungHun or L sunbae's sister but as my girlfriend.''

You : ''W-What did you just say?I am going to the school's 30th anniversary party as your girlfriend?!''

​Leo : ''Yup.I am very sure that is what I just said.''

You : ''But why are you treating me so well?Why are you helping me as a girl?''

​Leo : *Shrugs*   *Because I like you.Why don't you realize it MiHyun?*   ''Let's shop.We shouldn't just stand here and chit chat.You do know we came here to shop right?''

You : ''O-Ok oppa.Let's shop.''   *Why isn't oppa telling me why he treats me so well?*

As the two of you walked along the street,Leo saw a clothes shop selling beautiful clothings and pulled you into the shop to look for a suitable dress for you to wear to the party.

You started to fit on clothings and have already chosen a few but Leo kept getting more clothes for you to try.In the end when Leo paid,there were a few bags of clothings to be brought back.

Leo : ''So it's a deal that you are coming to the party with me right?''

You : ''But won't the others ask about me if I don't appear that day?''

Leo : ''Just trust me.I have thought of a way.But I need you and JaeHwan's help to do this.I won't be able to do it by myself.But I need you to promise that you would attend the party as my girlfriend.I will tell JaeHwan about this too so he would agree to help us.''

You : ''B-But...''

Leo : ''No buts.Just trust me ok?''

You : ''O-Ok oppa.I trust you.I promise to help you with it.''

Leo : ''Let's go back to school now then.I bet they would start asking where we went.I will bring you out again soon.''

You : ''Thank you Leo oppa.''

Leo : ''Why are you saying thank you to me?''

You : ''You have helped me a lot.I thank you for your care and for buying me all these clothes.You did not actually need to help me pay for all these.It must have costs a bomb.''

Leo : ''Don't worry.It didn't cost much.You don't actually have to thank me.It is right for me to help you.We should help each other out.''

You : ''You are right oppa.So,when you need any help,just come to me.I would be glad to help you since you helped me so much.I will have to repay you back too.''

Leo : ''What are you talking about repaying back?Silly girl.Let's go now.Don't want to be back before they end practice.''

You : ''Ok oppa.Let's go! ^___^ ''