Chapter 35 - In danger?!

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Leo thought hard and long about what EunKwang and JaeHyo had told him.He wasn't really sure if the feeling he had felt for you was love.He never tried to even fall in love with anybody.He stared up to the sky to see a star that was brighter than any other.

Leo : *That star shines so brightly in the night sky.It looks so beautiful even though it looks so lonely there by itself.*

Leo stared at the star and thought about you.To him,it felt like you were in front of him right now.Thinking about the moments he was with you,the happy times the two of you spent together,tears then started to flow down from his eyes again.

Leo : *Why am I crying when I think about you?Is this the feeling of love?But I have never fallen so hard for anyone.It shouldn't be possible.Why don't you wake up now?Stop sleeping already.Isn't this enough sleep?You have slept for so long.How long more do you want to stay like this?Don't you care about how we feel right now?Don't disappoint us.Everyone is waiting for you to get up.*

Meanwhile outside MiHyun's ICU

JaeHyo who was actually outside decided to go take a look at MiHyun's condition after talking to Leo who was now left alone at the hospital's park.As  he walked over to the ICU,he saw EunKwang sitting there alone.

JaeHyo : ''What are you doing here this late at night alone outside MiHyun's ward?Shouldn't you take a rest?Where is the others?''

EunKwang : ''JaeHyo hyung,we thought you left.Where were you?''

JaeHyo : ''I was at the park to get some fresh air until Leo went over.''

EunKwang : ''Oh,you saw Leo hyung?''

JaeHyo : ''Yup I sure did.He seemed sad.Anyway,what are you doing here alone?''

EunKwang : *Leo hyung looked sad?Was it what I said?*  ''I was supposed to be here with Leo hyung to take care of MiHyun but he just went off a while ago without telling me where he went.The others are having their rests now.We are taking turns to look after MiHyun in case anything happens.''

JaeHyo : ''Oh ok,can I join in?I think Leo needs some time alone.''

EunKwang : ''Sure.Take a sit JaeHyo hyung.''

JaeHyo : ''By the way,I haven't gotten to introduce myself to you.I am Ahn JaeHyo also from Woolim High but not anymore.I am good friends with INFINITE's L.''

EunKwang : ''I am EunKwang,friends with MiHyun and L hyung's junior in school.Nice to meet you.''

JaeHyo : ''Nice to meet you too.By any chance do you know when L's shift is?I need to talk to him.I have thought a lot about what I have done and I wish he could give me a second chance.''

EunKwang : ''L hyung's shift actually passed quite a while ago but if by the time my shift is over and MiHyun have not waken up,then his turn will be 8 hours later.I know it is very long but you could go look for him in his ward.If I am not wrong,he is in Room 313.''

JaeHyo : ''Oh ok,thanks EunKwang.I'll get going first then.In case he isn't asleep yet.I can go talk to him.''

Just as JaeHyo left the place,there were shouts for help.The voice sounded really familiar to him so he followed the sound to find that it was EunKwang who was screaming for help.

JaeHyo : ''EunKwang ah,what happened?Why are you screaming?''

EunKwang : ''Hyung,help me get the doctors now!MiHyun's heartbeat stopped!Help!''

JaeHyo : ''Ok,wait here,I will look for the doctor!Look after her!I'll be back fast!''  *Runs off*

EunKwang : ''What should I do?MiHyun,please be ok.Don't let anything happen to you.We will all be really worried.I should call the others!But JaeHyo hyung told me to wait here for him to come back with the doctors.What should I do?'MiHyun,you must hang in there!''

JaeHyo : *Is there any doctors around?Why can't I find any?Please!Hang in there MiHyun!I will help get a doctor!*  ''HELP!!!ANY DOCTORS AROUND?HELP!!!I NEED HELP!!!SOMEONE IS IN DANGER!!!''

Doctor : ''What happened?I'm here!''  *Runs over after he heard the shouts*

JaeHyo : ''My friend is in danger.You must help her.Her heartbeat stopped all of a sudden!Follow me!Hurry!''

JaeHyo brought the doctor to MiHyun's ICU as fast as possible with worry all over his face.

JaeHyo : ''Doctor,you must help her.Please!''

Doctor : ''I will try my best.''

EunKwang : ''JaeHyo hyung,will anything bad happen to MiHyun?I am so worried now.''

JaeHyo : ''Don't worry,she will be fine.She is a tough girl.You go look for Leo then go call the others after.He is in the park.Go out and follow the pathway,you can see a bench there and he will be sitting there.''

EunKwang : ''Yes hyung.''  *Runs with all his might*

Outside the hospital

EunKwang : *JaeHyo hyung said that Leo hyung is out here in the park.So he must be some where.I should hurry.Maybe I'll try shouting for him.It'd be much faster.*  ''LEO HYUNG!!!WHERE ARE YOU???MIHYUN NEEDS HELP!!!HURRY!!!''

Leo : *Is someone shouting for me?Who is it?It sounded like EunKwang.B-But did I hear it wrongly?MiHyun needs help?I better hurry.She may be in trouble.*

Leo ran towards the direction where he heard someone shouting for him and saw EunKwang there with a really worried expression on his face.Leo got scared and asked EunKwang what had happened with a pale face.

Leo : ''W-What happened?I heard MiHyun needed help.Don't tell me it is something bad.''

EunKwang : ''H-Hyung...M-MiHyun s-she...''

Leo : ''Don't scare me.Tell me what happened?She?''

EunKwang : ''S-She...H-Her...''

Leo : ''Please tell me what happened.Stop hesitating.''

EunKwang : ''O-Ok...H-Her heartbeat has stopped and the doctors have pushed her into the operating theatre.JaeHyo hyung is there now outside the theatre and he told me to come look for you and the others.We need to find L sunbae first and fast.''

Leo : ''H-Her heartbeat stopped!N-No!It isn't possible.She was totally fine just now.What happened?I'm going to go to the operating theatre.Go look for the rest.Here is the paper for all their rooms.I'm going to wait outside for MiHyun to come out.''  *Passes the paper and ran off worriedly*

EunKwang : ''H-Hyung!''  *It's ok,I'll just go call the others myself.Leo hyung looks so worried.I just hope MiHyun will be fine.MiHyun ah,we are waiting for you to wake up.Don't give up here.Everyone is waiting.Don't disappoint us.Especially the INFINITE sunbaes.I bet none of us are sleeping well or even falling asleep because of you.*

Outside the operating theatre

JaeHyo : *MiHyun ah,when are you going to come out?Please don't let anything bad happen to you.We are all worried.The others will be coming over soon.Hang in there.*

Leo : *Panting*  ''JaeHyo hyung how is MiHyun?Why did her heartbeat stop all of a sudden?''

JaeHyo : ''I don't know...She is still in the operating theatre.MiHyun was ok at first but when I left,I heard EunKwang shouting for help and when I rush over,he told me that MiHyun's heartbeat stopped.I was worried so I told him to stay there and would go look for a doctor.Then till now,she is still inside.''

After a while of waiting,EunKwang came to the operating theatre with everyone else.They were all really worried and really hoped that MiHyun would come out soon.

One hour,two and three.

Three hours have passed since MiHyun was in the operation room but there was no sign of the doctor coming out from the theatre.This time,it seemed serious.No one knew whether the doctor would come with good or bad news but they tried hard to think of it positively.They knew that MiHyun would never disappoint them and knew they are waiting for her to come to.They waited patiently for any signs of the light going off and MiHyun being pushed out with good news from the doctor.