Bothersome

I'm your Jupiter

7DGOza1.jpg

 

 

 

After class Su-min asks me to eat ice-cream at Evening café where Yoo-hwi works with her. Seriously I don’t really want to hang out with Su-min that much but because she promise me that this is the last time. Actually she just wants to visit Jong-sun and peek at him. It looks like she’s falling for him even though she already has a boyfriend.

When Jong-sun saw me he quickly approaches me but the boss call him back to work. I walk out of the café but Jong-sun appears out of nowhere and blocks my way.

“I told you to stop bother me”

“It is not easy as you think noona.”

“I’m in hurry if you please…”

“Wait..why you always busy when we meet? You hate me that much?”

“Yep” I honestly say it out. He a little bit shock then laugh

“That’s right. You used to tell me that you hate men, why?”

“Please get out of my way.”

“We just talk for 2 minutes”

“Alien of mars, I want to go home, stop bothering me!”

“Mars?”

Let me guess until he’s grown up maybe there is no one who scolds him “Alien of Mars”. Because this word is not bad or can hurts your feeling.

“Ah! I know, Man’s from Mars right?” Take him long enough to know -__-

“Can you move your body out of my way now?”

“Okay okay”

He put his hands up like loser. And went back to where he belongs -_- But before he goes back into the cafe he also gave me wink.

 


 

 

“Does your new neighbor move in yet? ^^”

My pianist teacher asks me about the house that is near mine. It’s an old house that built for long time ago but no one is living.

“Nae? They’ve already moved in?”

“Yeah, I saw a car park in front that house. Probably it’s the owner.”

After a little while, there are two ladies visit my house. The older one name’s Kyu-jin study year 3. And the younger one name’s Kyu-min study grade 6. They’re my neighbor that just recently moved in. There are 5 members in their family but their parents went abroad.  

“My parents don’t always stay home. My dad is from Denmark. He has to work there so my mom went with him.” Kyu-jin unnie told us

“It probably hard to live with just the two of you”

“Not really. We have a brother. But because he busy so I decide to bring my youngest sis first ^^”

“Ah! What a relief. Your house is too big for two.”

I sit beside my mom and listen to their chatting.

“Do you want to stay a little longer? I have baked some cookies.”

“Aniyo! I have to go somewhere with Kyu-min”

“You should take some to eat. I’ll get eun-yeong to bring some for you.”

“Thank you. My younger bro love baked cookies”

 


 

 

“Eun-yeong ah! Bring these to Kyu-jin’s house”

“They’re back already?”

“Oh! Ah-yu told that he saw a car park. Maybe they are back.”

“Nae, I’ll back soon”

 


 

 

I walk to Kyu-jin unnie house with a bag of cookies. There is a car park but the gate didn’t lock. And I can’t find the bell ring. -_-^

Knock! Knock!

I knock the door but nothing reply back

Knock! Knock! Knock! (x1000)

“Is anyone there?” I knock and shout

Knock! Knock! Knock!...

“Is ther…”

Finally the door open and I heard an angry voice’s greeting me, too.

“Annyeonghaseyo! ….I bring…”

I slip the bag on the floor and point his face

“You!”

“-__-?”

He! He is the rude alien that brings me bad luck (?)

“Why you live near my house?”

“Umm?”

He frown his brows and give me a question-mark-face to me.

“It’s me to ask you. Did you follow me to my house to flirt me -_-^?”

“Babo!”

Such an idiot why would I wanna flirt him! So shameless.

“I scent cookie!”

“O///O!!!”

He whimpers and closes his eyes. He comes near me and acts like he’s really scenting.

“Jerk!” and I slap him very hard on the cheek.

“You…slapped me -_-^” He opens his eyes wide to show me his anger -__-^

“It is because you are too close to me!”

I never used to stay near me so when he comes closer me it makes me frighten.

“I just scent the cookies -__-^^”

“There!”

“?” I point to the floor where the cookies landed. He turns and picks that up.

“Cookies? You made it by yourself?”

“Aniya! My mom did. And these are for Kyu sisters.”

“For my sisters?”

“Your sisters?” Oh! I want to faint

“Not bad...”

“What?” He already finished those cookies?

“Thanks”

Bang!

…………=__= He close the damn door in front of my face. I just want to kill him! >_< Nyai~~!

 

 

To be continue....

NOTE*** Hi everyone ^.^ thanks for subscribe and comment. Please looking forward for the next chapter >.< TA-TA for now~~ pye pye~~!