Couldn't avoid

I'm your Jupiter

 

Yoo-hwi’s café is nearly going to bankrupt, since there are no customer. So she decided to apply as an employee at Evening Café— the place where we always go to eat those delicious cake and ice-cream. After school, I go to buy some cake for my hungry stomach.

 

AT THE BAKERY

 

“What flavor do you want, miss?” the clerk asks me

“I want chocolate cake please” I point to the cake I want

“Welcome, what flavor do you want? ^^”

“…..”

I step aside so the other customer can order the cake they want

“I also take these two, too please” I said to the clerk. I take a quick glance at that person, he is wearing a white shirt and jeans. Oh! Mom likes cakes too, maybe I should order more.

“I want strawberry cake please”

“I want strawberry cake please” we said it as harmony, (that’s no good…)

“But…there is only one strawberry cake left ^^;” the clerk said

I can’t really take that cake because we said it at the same time.

“I take it.” The word that he said want to makes me turn my head and capture the thick-face and rude manner of him. Who can that be? So when I turn to look at him, I see…it’s

“You!?” I step back and point his face…the accident in the ice-cream store appear in my head again

“I know you?”

“-_-^”

“-_-?”

“-_-^” I did not answer his question I just put my finger down instead.

(I know you?)  Is that meaning he has never remembered those people that he hurt? The more I stare at him the more I hate him.

“Hey…”

“Nae?” He ask the clerk

“Know this girl? -_-?”

“I don’t, sir. ^^;”

Is he an idiot? If that clerk knows me I would be an owner of this shop.

“And do you know any good hospital nearby?”

“..?”

“The eye problem hospital”

“Oh! There is. It…”

“Great! So please help this girl. I think she has a serious eyes problem.”

“Yah! What makes you say that!?” I protested

The clerk’s hardly tried to stop laughing. He makes me look like a comedian now, eh?

“Did I say something wrong? You should have some speech though -_- ”

“I’m so angry that I can’t even speak a thing!”

“Angry of what?” Does he have amnesia?

“Maybe you have done so many bad things to many people. Is that why you can’t remember what you did to me?”

“-_-” He does nothing besides looking at me with a blank stare and point to…

“I take the strawberry cake”

“Nae…and what about you miss?”

The clerk expresses his sorry face to me…

“Strawberry cake”

“-__-^^”

I hate you the most, you bustard!

 

---------------------------x--------------------------

Finally I get out of the shop without the strawberry cake. The one who get it is you-know-who. Even though I don’t really want that cake but it hurt my pride as a girl.  On the way back home I meet the boy with brown hair—he works at Evening café with Yoo-hwi. And his name is Jong-sun 17 years old. How do I know? Well, he indeed told me without hesitate -_-^ He show off his interest in me but I have no feeling for him. Because he’s younger than me for one year and importantly I don’t like men. He also said I am his dream girl, my personality behavior and all. He will tell Yoo-hwi to be a shipper. But I show no interest in him, we just meet for about 3-4 times and he just falls for me..? Such an easy type.

 

 


 

 

NOTE*** Hi everyone ^.^ thanks for subscribe and comment. Please looking forward for the next chapter >.< TA-TA for now~~ pye pye~~!