Chapter 5:Colors

Neverland & Wonderland
"Come on kids move your feet". Ms. Kim was sitting in the middle of the gym, watching every move of the kids preparing every single thing for the festival.
"Ms. Kim is very energetic, today. " Suzy had her hair in a beautiful pony tail sawing her red cheeks from the heat and the red mark from the paint on her nose.
"She was always like this". Dok Mi answered looking at Suzy before, giglled a bit taking a towel wiping the paint from her face.
"Girls what have we said about chit chat, less talk more work". Ms. Kim patted their heads before leaving.
"God not my hair woman". Sungyeol came after fixing his hair from Ms. Kim attack with Myungsoo right behind him.
"You got attacked too?" Woohyun and Sunggyu were coming from the other direction while Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong were literally, like walking zombies, red painting on them .
"Wow that's means Bloody Hell". Woohyun gave a disgusting look to the three boys.
"Yeah speak about yourself Mister Sweaty." Woohyun gave Hoya a killing look and everyone start laughing together. The break time came and people started getting out of the room. The boys got up stretching themsleves.
"Aren't you girls coming ?". Sunggyu asked.
"We're going to stay for a bit until we finished  can you guys take us something to eat then ?" The boys nobbed while Myungsoo gave a look to Dok Mi, she gave him a smile and wave him to leave with the others. A few minutes had past when Dok Mi heard people walking by her side. "We're leaving won't you come ?" Sooyoung and Sunny were the last who were finished except Dok Mi and Suzy.
"Hmm, not yet we still have things to do you should go and get something to eat. " Suzy gave a smile while the girls waved walking to the door. Huge wooden pieces which were for painting were hanging above Dok Mi and Suzy. One of the ropes was cut and the other couldn't hold the weight. In a few seconds the silence in the hallways had disapeared from a loud noise it was like a whole room had torned down, it even reached the cafeteria, where the students froze to their seats, frozen face and gaze were now on every student. They could hear the sound fading away, it seemed like hours had already pass until the silence came and broke again from sounds, actually screams. All of them now had turned their heads looking at the main door of the cafeteria, the sound of footsteps, someone was coming fast, someone was running. The door burst open, Sooyoung was standing breathless, you could see the fear in her eyes as she spoke.
 
"Hurry... Dok Mi and Suzy... help". The poor girl couldn't even speak clearly. Myungsoo got up immediatly passing Sooyoung while the other boys were behind him, in seconds they came facing with the gym, the one side of the room was almost clear only some cans of paint had fallen down. The other side was pure chaos, the red paint was all over the place, on the floor, the wall, the huge wooden bars were everywhere some of them had fall all together forming a mountain from wood, and about a few meters away from them infront of the stage two girls were standing, the one was lying on the floor and the other had kneeled infront of her. Myungsoo ran to the girls. The one who was lying down was Suzy she didn't seemed to had any injuries and that made him feel a bit relaxed, the other girl who was holding Suzy hand was Sunny who was tearing up. Myungsoo took Sunny's hand giving her a sweet smile, both of them got up, Myungsoo pushed Sunny gently into Sooyoung's hug which was right behind him, he turned around looking the peaceful face, he took her in his hands walking to the crowed which now was standing infront of the door, Sungyeol with the others came inside while pushing the other students who were just standing there. The boys seemed out of breath but when they saw Myungsoo with Suzy in his hands they left a sigh of relief. Sungyeol kept gazing around the room looking for something Myungsoo was so inside his world cause Suzy was in his hands and he couldn't see Sungyeol's terrified look, he saw his lips moving put he couldn't hear. then he felt his friend shaking him.
"Myungsoo where is she ?". She ?Who's talking about ? Myungsoo's mind had went blank Suzy was right here in his arms couldn't they see her ? Sungyeol just pushed him grabbing Sunny's hand, he ask her something, something that Myungsoo couldn't hear or didn't want to hear. Sunny looked him with a blank look she turned slowly around facing the room, her hand was shaking as she pointed the mountain of the wooden bars before bursting into tears. Sungyeol, reached first there trying moving the bars with all his strength, soon Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun even Sungjong were trying to move them. They were yelling but still he couldn't hear a thing, at that time someone fell on him, Mr. Choi the gym teacher run on the boys and started helping them move the bars, in a few seconds more teachers came, some were helping and others were telling the students to go to their class. Myungsoo was just standing there with Suzy in his arms feeling her steady breathing. Ms.Kim came infront of him telling him something but he couldn't hear her, then she tried pushing him outside of the room, and then everything started moving like  time was finally moving and the voices and the nose started reaching him.
"Myungsoo-ah you hear me please go Suzy in the nurse office hurry". Ms. Kim pushed him outside, he eventually could hear more things, the last thing he heard before the door close was the loud voices, they were yelling
"Dok Mi-ah you hear me ? !!! Dok Mi-ah hang in there !!! Dok Mi-ah!!! Go Dok Mi !!!!". The door closed.
Myungsoo was now in the nurse office looking lost in his thoughts.
"She passed out nothing to worry about ". She left Suzy sleeping of one of the beds walking towards Myungsoo.
"Are you ok ?" She asked with sweet voice. He just nobbed still looking the lying figure on the bed.
" You not need to worry she's just  fine". She said while patting his shoulder.
"Ms.Lee  could you please help us here ?" Mr. Choi was now holding Dok Mi's body.
"Omo hurry put her there". Everyone kept silence while the doctor examined the girl.
"Her left hand is broken, and a few scratches nothing else serious both girls are fine".  Everyone seemed more relaxed now. Doctor Lee asked everyone to leave the room and that she would let them know if both girls would wake up. As they left the room the boys head to the classroom. Myungsoo was walking a few steps behind them when suddenly Sunggyu stoped grabing Myungsoo from his shoulder pushing him on the white wall.
"What the hell have you been thinking ?". The rest had just stay to their seats frozen from the sudden change of the atmosphere. Myungsoo was looking him with empty eyes.
"What you mean "?.
"What i mean is that you left Dok Mi there alone when Suzy was safe, like she wasn't even there, seriously Myungsoo your sister". Sunggyu was looking at him like he was reaping his soul.  Myungsoo could feel the anger no with Sunggyu either the others put with himself.
"I know i just...".
"You what, you what you sorry ? What if we haven't safe her, what if it was already late what if... She was... " .
" Yah, enough none is hurt and everyone safe so can we please leave it ? It was just a bad moment that's all". Dongwoo said while grabbing Sunggyu's hand and pulling it gently.
"Hyung is right let's just go eat something and relax until the girls wake up and maybe forget about it". Sungjong gave them a small smile turning around walking away, while the rest followed him with empty minds. 
"Does it hurt "? Suzy and Dok Mi had already woke up sitting across to each other on the white beds.
"Yeah sure it's nothing i have been a lot worse". She said while giving her a small smile.
"I'm glad you're ok and by the way thank you, thank you for pushing me at that time, if you hadn't i would be probably. "
"Yah, don't talk about it is fine we're fine so everything if fine right ?" Both of them looked each other leaving a small giggle from the akward talk.
"So should we join the others ?".
 
When the girl came face to face with the other students for some weird reason tears started forming to their eyes, claps and smiles and words were coming from everyone like they had gone to the war or something. At the end of the school everyone ride the same bus. Suzy said her thanks to Myungsoo more than 100 times before she leaves. The way back home was nothing but silence between them. Dok Mi didn't said a word actually she didin't seemed to be mad or annyoed, she was good, did she know he was sure she knew but yet she didn't say anything. When they arrived home Myungsoo open the door letting her pass first closing the door behind them before the cold air comes inside the dark room. Cashier was now running between their feet in some lazy way. She went to the kitchen preparing for once more diner when she felt something grabbing her shirt not letting her move, Myungsoo was holding her with his eyes looking at her in agony. "Stop it you're hurt i'll do it". He said taking the spoon from her.
"No it's ok it doesn't even hurt I can-".
" I said i'll do it you just go and get some rest". He pushed her away and started preparing the food. She walked slowly until she dissapeared in to the dark hallway. After a few minutes the food was ready and Myungsoo went to call her. He went to her room but she wasn't there, he went to the bathroom but she wasn't there either. Sudenly he saw the light from the room which she wanted to use. With slow steps he opened the door, the smell of paint came right to his nose. Colorful, colors, everywhere paintings, colors and finaly she. Dok Mi was sitting close to the window, the big canva was right infront of her, colors were everywhere on it, but nothing seemed clear, from the first glance you couldn't tell which was the idea but  then if you could look at it more you could realise it was a place. The blue sky and the green floor, with diffrent colors which must be flowers or plants. Without realizing it Myungsoo had come very close he almost fell on her.
"Wow, you draw this ?". He went even closer so he could see better he felt like the painting was going to him in.
"Yep, it hasn't finished yet so if you don't want paint on your face you better step a bit back". Taking a step back he continued looking the painting.
"So that's the reason you wanted all these paint "? She nobbed her head while getting up giving a last look. Myungsoo looked around, he saw more paintings, his eyes fell on one at the end of the room, it was a big one, bigger than the others in the room and it had a white sheet covering it. He walked with small steps stretching his hand grabbing the sheet, at that moment Dok Mi rushed grabbing his shirt pulling him. "No, no this one i haven't finished yet, so you can't see it". She said with a bit irritated tone.
"Why not ?". She rolled her eyes leaving a small sigh. "Because every artist doesn't want people see his or her job until she or he finish it, i promise when i finish you'll be the first person who is going to see it." She said giving him a wide smile while pushing him out of the room. "And now let's eat i'm starving".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
 
Hi guys ^^ I'm back !!!!!
Ok not maybe not yet.....
I'm actually in vacations so i have internet only for a few days....
But that's ok cause here is your chapter, i hope you liked it.
 
So i probably won't be able to update until the end of this month 28th August i'll be home with internet and more updates. 
 
So until the next time see u soon
I LUV U