Chapter 3:Help Me

Neverland & Wonderland
The next morning was like the usual except Dok Mi's presence. She made breakfast, she cleaned she did everything and Myungsoo didn't said even a thank you. After they finished breakfast, they left for the bus stop. Myungsoo just let her follow him without word.
"Myungsoo-ssi, Myungsoo-ssi do you hear me". He really didn't notice, maybe he forgot her walking right there beside him looking with those big dark eyes.
"Hmm, what is it ?" He asked while looking her confused face. "Is that the bus were suppose to take". He looked the bus, a few meters away from them almost ready to stop at the bus stop.
"Oh , run". They started running with all their strength. They eventually made it in the last minute, they stood their breathless for a minute, looking each other and started laughing. There were only a few seats so Myungsoo let Dok Mi sit down as he stand beside her. They didn't talked to each other for the rest of the way. When they arrived he walked into the big gates of the school as she followed.
 
"Well i'm going you to the office so you can take your schedule and then -" He turned around and saw her standing there looking the big building in front of them. He walked back standing in front of her.
 
"Did you heard even a thing from what i said ?". She was like she came back from day dreaming looking at him with eyes blank. "Hm ? Sorry what?". Myungsoo left a sigh.
"Nothing nevermind just follow me ok ?". They walked in to the school building, passing by students were looking and whispering each other, who was that girl with him. The soon were in the office.
"Omo Mr. Kim what are you doing here so early ? Is something wrong". The old lady asked polite.
"No, no Ms. Park i came with a new student." He made a step left us the girl appeared in front of the woman, a wide smile came like she saw something so bright which Myungsoo couldn't understand, the girl made a bow giving an even brighter smile. "Omo what a beautiful young lady, come here i'll give your programm". It didn't take long and both of them were already near the class, before they get inside he stopped her.
" Look from that moment on you don't talk to me you don't know me ok ?". Dok Mi just nobbed with understanding and went inside the class, that was all she didn't said anything and just went inside. The class was good, she seemed to be friendly with everyone. When the lesson finished Dok Mi seemed like the entire class liked her. Everyone asked her if she wanted to eat with them at the launch. Myungsoo just let her be as he went to meet up with the others. As soon as he sat down, everyone started asking questions like where, how and who. He just pointed the girl who came inside and made her signal come and sit with them. Dok Mi went there slowly with a big smile, as she sat down he saw 6 guys looking at her with mouth wide open.
"Annyeonghasseyo I'm Go Dok Mi nice to meet you." She introdused herself. "Eh , ah yeah I'm Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong we're best friends with your brother".She made an oh sound with giving them a charming smile. "Oh so you're". Suzy came and sat beside Dok Mi.
" Nice to meet you I'm Baek Suzy". She bowed. The launch went awesome everyone were in great mode Dok Mi seemed to have become very close with everyone especialy Suzy of course Myungsoo couldn't hold his eyes away from Suzy even for a second, everytime he was seeing her smile his heart felt lighter. After school finished all of them went to the mall. Suzy and Dok Mi were having fan together talking while wondering around, the boys were just followed them joking with each other. After 20 minutes going in to shops the boys decided to catch a drink while the girls were waiting there. Suzy was sitting infront of a jewelry antiques shop waving Dok Mi joing her.
"Oh look Dok Mi-ah isn't it pretty". She pointed a very pretty ring.
"Oh it's really nice Suzy-ah". Both of them smiled to each other. At that time the boys came back with the drinks, as they were leaving Suzy gave a last glance at the ring and walked away.
"Myungsoo-ah coming ?" Sungyeol said seeing him standing there.
"Yeah i forgot something move on i'll come in a bit". He checked as the others turned in to the corner and rushed in to the shop. It was really small, old but really nice and warm.
"Excuse me ? Is anyone here". He heard someone coming from down stairs an ajusshi came.
"Oh hello, welcome what you'll like ?". He bowed at the older man. "Yeah i would like to give me that ring right there". He pointed the ring.
"Oh, yeah wait a minute please".
"It's a gift i suppose ? Sorry for asking but have you ever been here again before?". He asked us he wrapped the ring.
"Maybe i don't know i used to come here often." The old man looked as he was thinking about it.
"Oh maybe i was wrong my eyes aren't like they used to be, so here it is actually that ring has and match but i gave it a long time ago with the case so i'm sorry young man." He bowed with apologetic look.
"No, no it's ok thank you again". He bowed back and left the shop, he put the ring in his bag and went to find the others. They wonered for a half hour and they finaly went home. Myungsoo made ramen because Dok Mi went in her room to make the new things she bought with Suzy. After that the sat down to eat.
"Myungsoo ?".
 "Hm?".
"I was wondering do you use the room which is beside mine ?". That room was always empty it was suppose to be an office but it was a waist.
"No why ?"
"Could i use it ". She asked polite waiting the answer.
"Yeah sure do what ever you want with it". She bowed giving a smile. A few minutes passed Myungsoo seemed still troubled with the ring and Suzy. Dok Mi kept looking at him when she finaly open to say something. "You know if you want something you could just tell me and i can help you." He looked at her with a bit confused look. "What you mean ?" She stood up taking the dishes and went to wash.
"You know with Suzy, obsiviously you like her and she's really nice so i would glad to help you". Myungsoo stood up and walked for his room.
" I don't need you help".
"Ok i just made a suggestion, just to let you know she feels something for you too". He immediately stopped and run on her catching her from the shoulders.
"Really, really how do you know did she tell you?".
"No she didn't put i can see it". He left his hands fall.
"Put that's doesn't tell us something". He touched his shoulder.
"Well if you try you can tell on your own." He seemed thinking about it when he made his decision.
"Help me".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well small again exams are killing me i don't know if i can update every weekend but i'll try 
 
So how was it ? I really want a sister like Dok Mi she really is nice and Suzy really sweet 
 
Plz comment tell me your opinion subscribe and vote thank you 
 
Unitl the next update see u !!!!