Chapter 4:I know

Neverland & Wonderland

"So here is the plan i'm going to walk with her and then, i push her a little by accident so she would trip and then go and catch her.... Omo it would be awesome like in dramas". Myungsoo palm faced why did he agree with her in first place. In the past few weeks Dok Mi was trying really hard make him come closer with Suzy, he indeed had become more friendly with her but still sometimes Dok Mi's fantasy, way thinking and putting things together was a bit, to much. Sometimes he was wondering what does that girl really has in her head.

"Yah you know it's stupid i'm not going to do a stupid thing like that forget it, and for the last time, WE'RE NOT A FREAKING DRAMA". She left a small sigh ok it wasn't and the most brilliant idea she ever had but it was an idea. "Mianhae, maybe i went a bit overact". She sat back on the bus seat putting her hands cross her chest. The bus stopped and many people came inside like every morning. Dok Mi saw an old lady and immediatly offered her seat. The bus started moving Dok Mi tripped but for good luck Myungsoo was right behind her. "How many times do i have to tell you to be careful, are stupid or something". He said enough loud so most of the people in the bus turned around looking at them. Myungsoo sigh and push her to stand infront of him. The old lady started the two young people.

"Oh you". She pointed Dok Mi but then she stopped.

" Oh you my girl are you his girlfriend?". Myungsoo turned around to see the old lady which met a few weeks ago.

"Oh annyeonghasseyo." He grabbed and pushed Dok Mi's head and both of them bowed.

"Oh annyeonghasseyo, your girlfriend is really pretty good for you and you young miss you're very lucky girl". She said with a bright smile.

"Oh no, no she's not my girlfriend she's-".

"I'm his sister". She said with a huge smile on her face making a deep bow.

"I'm Dok Mi nice meeting you." Myungsoo hit her hand wondering what the hell she's doing speaking and telling her name to people who doesn't even know.

"Omo, what a wonderful name but i don't think it fits to a bright girl like you."

"I know right". She said giving again a huge smile. Myungsoo had left the coversation hours ago. He couldn't understand people like her, how could she be so sociable. Until they reach school Dok Mi hadn't stop talking to the lady, when they finally arrived Myungsoo almost broke Dok Mi's hand cause she wouldn't get off before she would said ten times goodbye to the lady and ask her to be careful. Now they were walking for school Dok Mi was wondering arround like little kid which made Myungsoo grab her head and stop her letting her walk with him.

"Just stop alright ? You giving me a headache". He still couldn't understand how she could be such a serious and considerate person and then be like a small kid wondering around.

"Yah !!! Kim Myungsoo". Suddenly a group of 6 people were coming in crazy speed right on them. Sungyeol came and crash Dok Mi and hug her tightly. The rest of the boys crash on  Myungsoo.

"Yah are you guys relax Sungyeol let her down you'll kill her". Myungsoo gazed them like they were some kind of lunatics.

"Yah stop be so cranky relax." Sungyeol told back still holding her in his long arms.

"Em, Sungyeol-ah can you please let me now i can't breath you know." Dok Mi took a deep breath after Sungyeol let her free.

"So what's going on". Myungsoo asked looking if Dok Mi could still breath.

"Well actually we don't have school today". The sweet voice came from behind them, Suzy approached them with a big smile, Myungsoo felt his heart beating and his face flush red. "Ah, Suzy-ah and why is that". Dok Mi asked taking her hand in excitement.

"Well actually i heard that today we're going to do some preparations for the festival." Everyone nob with a big smile on their face while Dok Mi seemed a bit worried. Everyone walked together inside, the first hour they stayed in the classroom while Ms. Kim was explaining what the had to do with the festival she asked for them to right down their ideas and vote. After Ms. Kim left everyone started chating for what they should do.

"Dok Mi-ah what do you think". A girl named Sooyoung said looking with her eyes sparkling inside fromher classes.

"Hmmm, i don't know, i actually never done something like that so i don't know."She gave them a silly smile. Everyone let a sigh.

"Suzy-ah what you say". Now everyone were sitting together even Myungsoo.

"Well how about a cafe ?". "Nhh, that's girly". Sungyeol made a face.

"Oh, i found it how about a haunted house-cafe". Dok Mi said a bit loudly hitting her hand on the desk. Everyone laughed how silly she seemed at the moment.

"Aigoo, cute so let's go with that what you think guys?". Everyone seem to go along with the idea. They voted and Haunted-cafe was the winner.

"Very nice idea Dok Mi-ssi so tomorrow everyone we're going to give you your duties, sleep well today cause from tomorrow i won't saw you mercy." Ms. Kim left when the bell ranged.

"We're going first, we have rehearsal with the dance club". Said Hoya taking Dongwoo from his seat.

"Yeah we too music club." Woohyun and Sunggyu stand beside Hoya and Donghwoo.

"Oh really ? Well we wanted to ask you guys to come with us to the mall i want to make some things." Said Dok Mi with a bit sad expression.

"Oh, sorry guys but and me and Sungyeol hyung have to help with the festival plans." Sungjong left a sigh.

"Oh ok then, see you tomorrow, ah thn Suzy you come along." Myungsoo eyes open in schock looking the shorter figure beside him. "W-wait Dok Mi-ah i'm sure Suzy has something else to do."

He said still trembling."Actually i don't have anything for today so i would glad to come wtih you guys." So the three of them took the way for the mall.

"Painting deparment ?" Myungsoo looked confused.

"Yup, well here is the list so you two go right there and i'll go from that way it'll be more fast that way when you finish just wait at the cafe so bye~." "Yah wai-". But she already gone. Myungsoo looked Suzy and gave her a small akward smile. After a few minutes Myungsoo and Suzy were walking into the big hallways searching.

"When i'll get you in my hands i promise i'll kill you".

"Hm ? Did you said something ?". Suzy asked.

"Hm, no i just you know we have only a few things to get and i can't find them. "He looked the list again. "Suzy then  reached the paper taking it from Myungsoo hand.

"Hm, I think i saw them before, come on i know where they are". Suzy cought his hand and pulled him along. Her hand was soft and small in his, he felt his chest burning, he just went along with Suzy pulling him here and there, he just felt so warm her hand a really nice feeling which he didn't never want to let go. After they found everything Myungsoo had to let his hand so he tried to pull it away but Suzy grabbed him.

"We haven't finished yet, Dok Mi said to wait at the cafe so don't let go yet. She said giving him a shy smile making his heart beat faster. After they sat down and drank their coffee still holding hands. Myungsoo kept gazing her, they were chatting and let say flerting for long enough he even wipe the cream from and she blushed like a tomato. It seemed like a drama scene a perfect couple. When Dok Mi arrived she asked immediately where was her coffee and the three of them laughed together. Later the let Suzy to her stop Dok Mi gave her a tight hug while Myungsoo went to hug her but she gave him a small kiss on the chick leaving him standing like a that without a word coming from his mouth. Both Suzy and Dok Mi giggled. On the way home Myungsoo seemed extremely happy.

"You own me you know". Dok Mi said while opening the door.

"I know". He said leaving the boxes on the floor while Dok Mi went in to her room coming back to take the boxes.

"And you know what ?". Myungsoo asked as she came back.

"What~". Then she felt arms around her waist lifting her from the ground into a tight hug. "You're the best sister ever." Myungsoo said squeezing her more on his body with a big smile on his face.

"I know". She said with a wishper, smilling back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is you chapter 

I hope you like it Myungsoo ans Suzy made progress 

 

I really need a sister like Dok Mi 

 

 

Well until the next update see you soon