Chapter 2:Welcome Home

Neverland & Wonderland

 

The sound of morning traffic, fresh cold air getting inside from the open window. Myungsoo was still in deep sleep so he couldn't hear that someone was knocking his door. The black figure jumped on the bed as she was infront of his face purring, the door bell rang once again. "Ok, ok enough stop it already i'm going". He took the fluffy ball in to his hands while getting up letting her on the floor walking still sleepy towards the door."Who is it "? He opened the door, at first he couldn't see clearly, he was half awake and the morning sunlight didn't help, evantually he could see the slim figure infront of him.Her blue dress at the color of sky made her seem innocent like a little girl. Her skin white, long dark brown hair with a white ribbon waving from the cool breeze. "Sorry can i hepl you"? Myungsoo asked he's voice deep and gently still from the sleep. She turned around, now he was able to see her face. Big brown eyes were starring right at him with big eyelashes, high nose and cherry lips. "Em, sorry for the time but could you be Kim Myungsoo"? she seemed familiar.
"Yeah and you're"?he said with a cold voice which suprised him. "I'm here because your parents send me, didn't they tell you"?. He was a bit confused but then he remembered, today was the day she'll come.
 
" Oh it's you, come in". The girl bowed as she walked in with a luggage, she didn't seemed suprised from his tone, but he was. Something made him really mad at this moment, not something the whole sister thing made him really mad."Sit there, i'm coming". He pointed the sofa and then he disappeard in to the next room. A few minutes passed and he came back wearing his school uniform and two coffees in his hands. He gave her the one cup, as he sat across her. A few seconds of akward silence between them past."Name" he asked. The girl left an suprised sound, cause she was deep in her thoughts. "Oh, em Dok Mi, Go Dok Mi". Myungsoo tried but he couldn't hold his laughter. " Oh i'm sorry i'm so sorry Dok Mi-ssi (lonely beauty)". His eyes were teary and he had lost his breath. After a while he had stopped he was just giggling a bit. "I'm sorry". He said again."It's ok, i know it's funny". She said while a smile appeared on her lips. Seeing her smile, made him more annoyed, why is she laughing when she was the one which his parents replaced him.  He suddenly stood up up as he put his backpack. "I'm leaving for school, you can follow the hallway, last door at the right is your room, you can put your things there and... make your self like home". He said as the fluff figure started purring. "Not now" The cat run on the couch approaching the girl.
"Watch out h-" It was already late the cat was already in girl's arms purring. "He doesn't like people". She looked at his place while playing with the cat." It's seems fine to me" She said as she made a face
." What he's name"?.
"Hm, Cheshire". He said stared the happy cat, it was weird Cheshire never likes people except him.
"Oh cool name". A smile appeared on her face again." So i'm going you 2 have fun".And he set off for the school.
"Well that leaves you and me". The girl looke the cat while see meowed as an answer. 
When he arrieved at school everything seemed normal but after intering the first class he could see Sungyeol ready to explode it seems he wanted to ask about his "sister" but the bell rang. He was indeed lucky today cause he didn't have any other lessons which make him to meet the others, but the launch was approaching. When he entered the cafeteria everything seemed really quite. He sat at the normal sit, anyone didn't say anything when eventually after 5 minutes Dongwoo couldn't hold it.
" Tell me, tell me i can't anyomore how was she ? Is she pretty ? Is she nice ? She's pretty right ? When is she going to come ? Can we come from your house to see her ?." Everyone were waiting Myungsoo's answer. "Look i don't know if she's pretty i don't know and i don't care, she isn't a so that's good, she smiles a lot, she may come tommorow and no you can't come over to my house to see her". Everyone seemed a bit dissapointed after this.
"Who are you guys talking about". Suzy came out of nowhere and sat down looking at them in confusion.
"Oh we were talking about Myungoo's sister". Woohyun closed Dongwoo's mouth but it was already late. Myungsoo let a big sigh giving Dongwoo one of his cold stares, while the others palmfaced and the throw him the word stupid with their eyes.
"Sister ? I didn't know you had a sister". Suzy looked at him, while he felt like icecream under the sun. "Yeah she came for a while." He turned his face avoinding her eyes. "Oh i see, so when are we going to meet her ?".
"Maybe tommorow". At that time the bell rang he was thanking the god for that.When the school finished the guys still were trying to make him agree to let them come with him but of course he didn't let them. When he arrived home, the door opened and a delicious smell came from inside. He left his bag on the floor, he looked around when a head popped from the kitchen.
"Oh you came, welcome home." Dok Mi  came from the kitchen following by Cheshire giving him a smile. Myungsoo felt bad hearing those words, he hadn't heard them for a long time and now after such a long time it felt a bit nostalgic. "I'm home". He said like a whisper. "I made pasta i don't know if you like it". He made him signal to come and sit while she served, when she finished she sat down joining him. Everything seemed just perfect, he hesitated a bit while he took the first taste. It was delicious just amazing he started eatting in high speed, he had such a long time to eat home made food it felt nice. "You like it ?" She asked while he just nobbed and made a sound like saying "is really good". When they finished she took the dishes and started washing them. "Oh by the way were did you found the all these."? " Oh well when i opened the fridge and everything in the kitchen and found only ramen, cat food and coffee well i just went for shopping."
"Oh". He continued looking at her back figure it felt motherly and warm. "Well are you going school tommorow?" He asked us she continued washing." Well i guess". He just nobbed us he stood up walking away. "I'm going for a shower and then for sleep so goodnight". She moved her head looking at him while he was walking to the bathroom.
"Goodnight". After finishing the shower he gave a last glance at the kitchen, she probably went to her room. He walked to his bad and us he fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry everyone for the small chapter and the mistake and the grammar, i have exams so i'm like 
Please except my feels 
A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES !!!!!! I LUV U  ALL !!!!!!  
 
Please pray for me to pass the exams 
 
And also check out my EXO story   EXO STORY PRESS HERE
Until the next update