Chapter 1:Tomorrow

Neverland & Wonderland

 

Kim Myungsoo woke up from his dreams, he couldn't sleep, and he couldn't wake up either. He remembers that thing, he doesn't know from where or who said it maybe it came from his own mouth, that there's a place, a place between sleep and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming. But he indeed didn't like this place because his dreams were confusing  or nightmares, he was scrared it's wasn't like most of the nightmares people see like something big and scary chases you or something hits you or you feel like drowning falling somewhere dark and feel pain, no it wasn't nothing like that, actually he felt... happy like hapinness, he couldn't explain it was like nothing was missing at that moment everything were just, perfect, that's why he was so scared everytime he woke up and his was at that place, still remember his dreams and the happiness in he's dreams, and could feel it flowing away, he was feeling empty, alone, it was painful cause he knew that everything had over and the dream had took everything with it. He didn't want to get up but no choice to be found. He draged himself from to bed to the bathroom, the cold water make him feel a bit better. After taking a quick shower, with the towel still on his shoulder went outside walking again in to the room and wearing his school uniform, he checked himself in the mirror when he felt something pressing his leg.
" Hey budy, good morning hungry"? The black cat was purring as he streched his hand patting her head. He walked to the kitchen taking cat's food and a bottle of milk and made coffee for himself. He sad down looking the dark figure eating. "Eat more slowly you're going t-" His phone rang, if he didn't hurry he would miss the bus. "Damn it" He ran and took his bag from the living room and the keys from the table, running towards the door, wearing his shoes as the dark figure followed him. "Hey buddy you'll watch the house while i'm missing right" ? A meow came as an answer "Ok, i'm leaving be quite i'll see you later" said as he closed the door running down stares.
The bus was full with people at the next stop more people got in, a bunch of girls came up sitting on the last available seats leaving a old lady standing, she seemed tired. Myungsoo got up from his seat offering it to her. "Oh thank you so much my boy". He made a bow and let the lady sit. A few minutes had past and he felt someone patting his shoulder, the old lady was smiling to him."So what a handsome boy is doing here"? Myungsoo turned around so he could see the lady more clear, she wasn't actually old her face and her smile were like a kids, innocent, pure like she never lived even one bad thing in her life but the same time she seemed wise as her age."I'm going to my school madam". He said giving her a confusing smile at her it was obvious that he was going there. She left a small laugh escape from her lips.
" No,no i didn't mean that, as i said before what a handsome young men like you is doing here without his girl's companion". Myungsoo gave her a small smile looking at her "I don't have one". "Oh" the lady left a sigh. The phone on his pocket started ringing. "Excuse me for a moment" He said as he answered to the phone.
 
" Yeobosseyo". "Ah Myungsoo-ah annyeong". A soft and gently voice spoke from the other line." Ah umma annyeong". He laid his back against the window so he could speak more comfortably. " Ah nae...Myungsoo did you received my message yesterday"? He did but he didn't open it, by the day he left the house he didn't want to have any connection with them but still they were keep bother him. "No i didn't" he answer casually."Oh i see... i just wanted to tell that me and you father were going to a business trip". Yeah what i surprise." So we wanted to ask you if you could take care of your sister for as long as we're away". Oh yeah my sister.
"W-wait what my sister"? He said with wide eyes. Myungsoo had left his family at the age of 16 one of the reasons was his parents business trips, he thought if he couldn't see his parents often that's one of  the reasons he left staying in a big house all alone, so he bought a nice flat in the center of Seoul and he's leaving there from then. About the sister thing, his parents care a lot about kids so let's say they're charity people, after he left they adopted a girl at his age. He had never seen her before actually he never got interested to meet her. "Why would i watch her ? Why don't you take her with you". He's voice quite and cold. "Don't get mad, we can't take her you know it, and we thought that you could spend a bit brother-sister time together". " But-" he said ready to defend himself." Honey think, you can't leave the poor girl alone can you ?" He laid his head back in frustration.
"Ok, ok i- i'll think about it". A sigh came from the line" Thank you honey, she'll come tomorrow, i hang up love you". "Wait, umma, umma i didn-". She had already hang up. "Aishhh" he scratched his head. "Did anything happen ?" The lady was still looking at him she seemed worry."No, no everything is fine" He said giving her. "Next stop __ High School" He got he's bag and but it on his shoulders. "That my stop, nice meeting you madam" He moved closer to the door. "Nice meeting you too, i hope you'll find soon what you're looking for". At that time he turned around to look the lady but the bus doors opened and people started getting off so he couldn't see her and eventually he got off too. Find what ? 
Until he reached the school he had already forgot about the lady. The day was normal and the classes went smooth the girls were still looking and whispering us he walked but he didn't care anymore. It was time for launch break, he walked to his original table where his friends were sitting. "Look who is here, the cold prince charming Kim Myungsoo". Sungyeol said playfully giving  his firend a smile. "Shut up"he said sitting between Sungyeol and Sunggyu "Why the bad mode"? Hoya asked sitting across them with Dongwoo, and Sungjong while Woohyun joined them smelling his food "The food smells weird Dongwoo let's change". He said trying to take Dongwoo's. "No way" he said pulling it back. Myunsoo left a sigh." Both of you sit down". Sunggyu said. " Ok now what's wrong". Sungyeol asked while everyone else were waiting. He left another sigh it wouldn't hurt anyone if he told them. "My sister is coming tomorrow". Everyone moved their heads in unrestanding.
"Wait WHAT ?" 
Now all of them were looking at him with their mouths wide open."Ssshhh, are you crazy ? Be quite" Myungsoo waved them to sit down and calm. "Wow , i didn't even know you had i sister" Sungjong said looking shocked .
" The poor girl, having you us brother" Woohyun said and sat down. "Shut up both of you". The others said in one voice. Sungyeol took a breath."And, you haven't seen her right ?". Myungsoo was looking at his food "I don't even know her name, my parents are leaving and told me to take care of her". Nobody was talking they seemed deep in their thoughts." I think is a good idea". They looked Sunggyu." Don't look at me, i just said is a good thing is a chance to meet her maybe you'll like her". Myungsoo lowered his head "Yeah right".  
The break kept going and Myungsoo was still deep in he's thoughts, he felt someone poking he arm "Hey, you girlfriend is here" Sungyeol pointed with is eyes the girl who got inside. Her long black hair were shinning, her white skin was fearless, she was just perfect. Her gaze was traveling around when it fell to their table and started coming towards them. Myungsoo's heart was beating like crazy he couldn't control it so he just kept his eyes on his food.
"Hey guys" the girl said with cheerful tone. Myunsoo tried to hide he's smile even hearing her voice made him smile.
"Hey Suzy sit with us" said Dongwoo pointing his seat next to him, she walked and sat giving everyone a smile. They started chatting while Myungsoo kept quite. " Myungsoo are you ok" she asked. Sungyeol hit his leg." Eh, yeah i'm fine" he looked at her straight in to the eyes. "I'm glad you're" she gave him a big smile which made his heart melt. The bell rang. Everyone went to the class.
The day went fast, at the end of school Sungyeol asked Myungsoo if he wanted to come with them at the mall but he refused, he was tired. After reaching his aparment he throw he's bag on the floor and laid on the sofa. The black figure jumbed on him. "Hey, did you had a good day?". The cat meowed."Oh i see, ok let's eat". He moved to the kitchen catching cat food and ramen. After dinner he took a hot shower and changed to something more comfortable. He went to his bed, while the cat sat across him at her place looking at him with those big green eyes. " Don't look at me like that, i know you don't like people but i don't have another choice, sleep now tomorrow will be a big day" he said as he turned around leaving a sigh " A really big day".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for grammar 
Small huh ? I know i'm really tired sorry 
Well i finished the trailer and you have chapter one i want you to write and tell me with your comments what you think the story is about tell my your own plot 
 
Special thanks to my first comment in this story from B-Locket 
 
Until the next time see u all soon luv u !!!!!