Chapter 6

Forever Regretting A Moment of Weakness

 

kikicarolinajung: I hope you like this update! Thank you for commenting 

kolpupanda: 11 months... That is a long time. Thank you for commenting. I see it's your first comment on my story. kolpupanda fighting! I'm glad you love this story. Thank you for commenting and the complements*blush*.

kururi: Idiot Jjong deserves that punch! I hope you like this update

lolisho: Yeah classes are the worse especially when I get ideas. I think that it is hard for same gender couples but at the same time I don't think it's an excuse. Thank you for commenting.

caline: I'm glad you think it's sweet.

A/N: This an important question. Would you guys like a happy or sad ending? There is also a picture that I want to share with all the 2min shipper. Hope you like it. And if you are not familiar with PhotoShop, it is a software to edit images. Finally Onew appears.


Key wasn't scared. He knew that he would never give in that easily yet Jonghyun's presence always made him doubt himself. He was glad that he didn't have to step into the SM Entertainment building for almost a week and he concentrated on the concept for SNSD. There were nine girls and that meant a lot of work for the designer. The week went by quickly in between choosing hair styles, designing outfits, long hours on PhotoShop, and coming up with a choreography. Taemin had helped him with that during the week and they had gotten a few dance steps down.

A day before he had to meet 5 of the girls, he got a call telling him that he would be able to talk to the producer for the song at 3:30 to ask him any questions that he may have since the producer determined the “feel” of the song. He finally got home that night, took a shower, ate, and fell asleep almost instantly since he hadn't been sleeping much because of work.

 

He need to be in the practice room at 2 in the afternoon since the girls had an early schedule. He woke up at 9 and got all of his things. He had envelops with the PhotoShopped pictures of each of the girls, which he would give to Taeyeon to hand out as soon as possible. He wanted to get an okay from all the girls about the hair style since some of them would have to cut some, or get extensions.

From there, he just made sure he had everything by the time he had lunch. He got to the practice room around 1 since he wanted to practice the dance steps more. He walked into the room and placed all of this things in the corner like usual. He knew that he had to warm up so he pressed play on the stereo that was on the room not really caring what song came on. The soft melody that filled the room confused the designer since he figured the radio won't really play such a slow song. He listened at the song and a voice he didn't recognize came on. He was about to go change the song when he heard Jonghyun's voice. He had heard the producer sing a few times before and could recognize the other's voice anywhere. Key realized that there was a CD inside the radio and listened for a few more seconds before stopping it.

 

Quickly, he took the CD out and placed it on a case next to the boombox, giving it a dirty glare. Key grabbed a case with the CD that contained a copy of Genie in it from his backpack, placed it in the stereo, and started to play it. The designer practiced and tried to add a few more moves, but failed to see that Kim Jonghyun was watching him thru the small window that was on the door.

 

Jonghyun left a few minutes before the girls arrived and exactly at 2, the girls knocked interrupting Key and they entered the room. The hour that Key had with the girls, he used it to hand them the envelops, show them the dance steps, and also to get to know them a little more. They talked for a while and the girls that were there fuzzed over the pictures. He got an okay from all five girls. The girls left and that's when Key remembered the CD that he found on the stereo. He looked at it for a few seconds before sighting, picking it up and placing it in his backpack.

 

After the practice, the designer rushed to meet the producer for Genie in a meeting room since he wanted to ask a few questions. With those questions in mind, Key sat down after greeting, Lee Jinki who was also known as Onew for the first time and started to show the older boy is his concept and explained all the details. Key liked Jinki instantly. The producer reminded Key of Taemin and they got comfortable with each other quickly. They talked about Key's concept and Onew answered his questions as best as he could. In the process of asking a question, Key decided to pull out his copy of the photo shopped pictures which were on a folder in his bag, when the CD that he had taken from the practice room fell out of his backpack. Onew instantly picked it up.


"You should be really careful with- " he looked at the CD and recognized the “PDG” label that the CD had "how did you get this?" Onew turned to look at Key with wide eyes "This is not for-"


"I- ah-"
 

"Oh... you are Jonghyun's-" a look of understanding settled on Onew's face
 

"Ex"