Chapter 4

Forever Regretting A Moment of Weakness

 

I am looking for friends so if anyone is interested let me know!

kikicarolinajung: You are welcome! Thank you for all the love *blush*. I will try to update every other day so here is another update! Please don't cry!

kururi: Please don't cry! I really don't think Key would give Jjong a change so we'll see what happens. Here is an update!

caline: Thank you for reading! What exactly did you like about the previous chapter?

lolisho:   I really don't think that Key would make thing easy for Jjong. Did you like the whole bodyguard thing?

A/N:Please everyone in this chapter you are going to have to bare with a time skip. I promise that I will write some important scenes that will make you understand the story better. Note that during this time skip, Jonghyun wasn't able to contact Key in any way since he was banned from Key's work place and he didn't know any of Key's contact information including his address. Ah, also I am introducing some of the SNSD girls to help Jjong and Key meet once again.

 

 

"So what is going to happen if you see him?" A young man with shoulder length blond hair said as he looked at the man next to him. Said man had part of the right side of his hair dyed blonde after cutting really short while on the other half had a healthy bundle of dark brown hair that was neatly in place partly covering his right eye. They had walked into a practice room.

 

Sharp eyes looked at Taemin "I don't know but maybe he doesn't work here anymore"

"But Key he-"

"Taemin I have to do this. This is a great opportunity. You know that S.M. Entertainment is one of the largest companies in the business."

"I know but Umma," Taemin whined cutely as he placed his bag on the floor "I worry about you. I want you to be happy"

"I know Minnie" A few months ago, Taemin had insisted on calling him Umma since he said that was always taking care of him and the boy was so adorable that Key couldn't help but give in. "But I'll be fine even if I do meet him again"

 

"Hello!" said a female voice a few seconds later. Key and Taemin turned just in time to see SooYoung, Taeyeon, and Sunny from SNSD walk into the practice room. Both boys answered with a hello.

“I am Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you noonas” Taemin bowed and waved to the girls a second later with a smile.

"I am Kim Kibum but just call me Key." said Key as he bowed before showing them a smile "Taemin agreed to help me teach you the dance moves that I came up with so please take care of him."

 

The girls introduced themselves and almost instantly started to tease both boys for being so cute and younger than them.
 

"So only the three of you were able to come?" asked Taemin

"Yeah everyone else had schedules" answered Taeyeon

"It's fine as long as I get their measurements" said Key as he noticed that SooYoung was staring at him "Is there something wrong?" he asked her

She continued to look at him "No but I was wondering" she said as wonder settled on her face "have we meet before?"

Key looked at her with an eyebrow raised "No. I'm pretty sure we haven't"

A second later, Sunny hit SooYoung lightly on the arm "Don't stare" she whispered yet everyone in the room was able to hear it

SooYoung's eyes widen and looked away "I'm sorry" she said bowing. 

Key laughed "It's alright. Shall we start?"

 


About 40 minutes later, the girls left since Taemin and Key showed them the dance moves which they seem pleased with and Key took their measurements. They were waiting for their manager to arrive.


"Unnie, Sunny and I are going to go to the restroom" said a smiling SooYoung.

The oldest girl nodded "Just don't take too long"

"Yeah" said Sunny and SooYoung and her walked away from their leader. A moment later, both girls were talking as they walked towards the restroom.

"I'm still wondering why he seems so familiar" said SooYoung

"I know" said Sunny

"Really? Why does he seem familiar?"

"Remember that picture in Jonghyun's office? He is Jonghyun's-"

"Ex-boyfriend?" finished SooYoung with a surprised look on her face

"Yup. I never thought I would meet him in person..."

"You met Key?"

Both girls froze and turned around with widen eyes to see Jonghyun behind them. "No!" they said, almost screamed, at the same time

"But you just said-"

"We don't know anything" said SooYoung in a hurry

"We are just going to the restroom" added Sunny.

 

Jonghyun glared at both girls and a minute later Sunny sighed

"I'll tell you what I know as long as you tell me what happened between the two of you"

"Unnie are you sure?" asked SooYoung and Sunny nodded.

"Did he break up with you?" asked the younger girl

Jonghyun shook his head "I-" the producer looked away from the girls as he whispered "I cheated on him"

A "what?" from SooYoung and a "why?" from Sunny made Jonghyun look at the girls again. "I messed up. It was a mistake on my part and I regret it so much. Please tell me where you saw Key"

"We just saw him since-" Sunny got cut off since SooYoung stepped in front of her "we were walking into the building. We think it was him but we aren't completely sure" She threw Jonghyun a glare and grabbed Sunny's hand. "Let's go Unnie" Jonghyun just stared as the shorter girl threw him an apologetic smile and was dragged away. He sighted in defeat.

 


"So you are sorry?" The producer almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the female voice behind him. He turned to glare at Taeyeon.

"You scared me!" he said making the girl smile

"You must have a guilty conscience" she said "Are you really sorry?"

Jonghyun looked at her and nodded while saying "Yes I am"

"Why do you want to see him?"

"I miss him"

Taeyeon smiled at him "Good luck finding him" she turned around and started to walk away

"Just so you know, I love him" said Jonghyun and she stopped walking. "I made a mistake and I want to make it up to him. I want to be with him again and I want to show him that I regret what I did. I want him to forgive me and I want him to let me love him again, but this time like I should have done it the first time."

Her back was still facing Jonghyun. "You do know that it's none of my business right?"

"Yeah I know"

"Well maybe if you hurry, you can talk to him. Try our practice room" she said as she started to walk away again and Jonghyun's eyes widen "He is one of the applicants to be our permanent designer. See you later" Taeyeon smiled and when she looked back a few seconds later Jonghyun was gone. She wished him good luck since she figured that Key was not going to forgive him that easily.